2009.03.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Kathy B was talking she didn't reveal her source, did she?

Are you all telling me that NG is using that guy's blog as her source??? Oh man, haven't people here on WS discredited just about everything that he has said. NG has sunk to a new low if she is using this guys rantings - and the blog is from back in Jan. as a poster said earlier.

This is beyond silly. So much for credible journalism on NG tonight.

I cannot believe that would have been her motive...nope, not fitting for me...she just wanted her gone period:banghead: IMO

I believe it! Cindy was threatening to take custody of Caylee.
Casey felt she would be better off dead.

Are you all telling me that NG is using that guy's blog as her source??? Oh man, haven't people here on WS discredited just about everything that he has said. NG has sunk to a new low if she is using this guys rantings - and the blog is from back in Jan. as a poster said earlier.

This is beyond silly. So much for credible journalism on NG tonight.

I can't believe they would run with that particular source unless it was confirmed twelve ways from Sunday. Same goes for Kathy Belich.

Guess we'll have to wait and see!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

If they have those pages then what on earth is KC doing in not taking a plea and why don't they go for the dp? This is confusing. Someone said sometimes they will wait to put the dp back on the table near trial date. Can't see why though, since then the defense will ask for a new court date.

Editors note from source's blog:

From what source did you get this information? [Editor's note: Our information from this story came from three sources, two of whom are accurately described as being "internally close to the case" and one of whom we provide details for - a cable news legal consultant - in the story itself. One close-to-the-case source requested anonymity, but any serious journalist would consider this person to be both "connected" and reliable. The other source spoke to us "for background" only, meaning this source confirmed information and gave additional information that we agreed not to publish, but simply to use in establishing lines of questioning in interviews with other sources, including officials and their spokesmen, and to verify what the first source was telling us. Had we published certain information from this source, even in paraphrasing, the sources identity would be clear and the source's position (job) placed into peril. "Backgrounding in off the record interviews and discussions is standard journalistic procedure.]

Is this to be trusted....... or not???

Help, I'm off on this as I don't remember reading it!

Why is KB participating in this? It was a lot of talking, but so nebulous about where the report came from. It sure didn't say anything about parties close to the investigation, etc.

Kathy says you can see where the pages were missing, torn out of the diary, "whole chunks."

Strange that WFTV has nothing posted on the story and KB is breaking this on NG? :confused:

There was news today of some discovery release but did not mention missing diary pages, I don't think.

Sounds like it could be sourced from this blog or the same source as the blog?

If they have those pages then what on earth is KC doing in not taking a plea and why don't they go for the dp? This is confusing. Someone said sometimes they will wait to put the dp back on the table near trial date. Can't see why though, since then the defense will ask for a new court date.

Why is she not begging for a plea right now...... ONE reason..... $$$$$

One thing I appreciate here... we don't buy anything that needs more substantiation. Too many people think everything they see and hear on TV is the truth and nothing but! There are some mighty good thinkers here!

Why is KB participating in this? It was a lot of talking, but so nebulous about where the report came from. It sure didn't say anything about parties close to the investigation, etc.

Yep, that whole segment was just a couple of friends gossiping and speculating over unsubstantiated rumors.

How much do you want to bet that when this "diary" rumor is debunked, Nancy will talk about how it was "trumped up" on websleuths?

Strange that WFTV has nothing posted on the story and KB is breaking this on NG? :confused:

There was news today of some discovery release but did not mention missing diary pages, I don't think.

Sounds like it could be sourced from this blog or the same source as the blog?

Yeah, why not.....

Is it possible that some docs have been released to the defense therefore, some media has the info?

Any chance they have it but have not posted yet?

Yes. But, until we see it on a doc dump or referred to by defense or prosecution, IMO it belongs in the rumour thread. (Where the previous discussion about this blog post is) :wink:

Wonder who hid the pages, and why in the H wouldn't they destroy them? If it was the A's.
Unless, they were in Casey's things at TonE's.
Someone trotted them over to the A's and hid them .....
Sh** I don't know.
IMO

I can't believe they would run with that particular source unless it was confirmed twelve ways from Sunday. Same goes for Kathy Belich.

Guess we'll have to wait and see!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I too don't believe that Kathy B would report on such a find unless verified by multiple sources. I don't have the same feeling about NG's peeps but KB seems to be a good reporter.

Yep, that whole segment was just a couple of friends gossiping and speculating over unsubstantiated rumors.

How much do you want to bet that when this "diary" rumor is debunked, Nancy will talk about how it was "trumped up" on websleuths?

Ughhhhh...... Websleuth's has been far AHEAD of the game DAY 31!!!

I began lurking here back in the days of SP & JC cases........ Because in order to get ANY news at times, I had to come here--including the 'bombshells'!

AND as above poster said, there are some real smart thinker's here who simply refuse to believe every thing they hear from sources without the information being corroborated! Always the most INFORMED opinions here! I no longer bother to read other forums, only the links to articles provided.

TY to All here!!!

Could KC have pulled them out of the diary real quick and hid them real quick when she went to her room while CA was calling the police? LA followed her in there so she didn't have a lot of time in there alone to destroy them.

I too don't believe that Kathy B would report on such a find unless verified by multiple sources. I don't have the same feeling about NG's peeps but KB seems to be a good reporter.

I've always thought highly of her also....... but I'm confused:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member