All About Chloroform#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Coley,

The thought of Casey having her own "laboratory" has crossed my mind too. I just did a search on "gas cans and drug use" (hoping I don't hear sirens) :eek: The following snip is in reference to Meth-- don't know if the cans are used in making other drugs:
http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/state_factsheets.html

<SNIP>
"...A clandestine laboratory operator can use relatively common items, such as mason jars, coffee filters, hot plates, pressure cookers, pillowcases, plastic tubing, and gas cans to substitute for sophisticated laboratory equipment...."

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/state_factsheets.html

I do not believe it was meth. I use to be a meth addict. I have done what is listed above. I believe it was GHB.

I do not believe it was meth. I use to be a meth addict. I have done what is listed above. I believe it was GHB.

Thanks, Coley. So at least the cans can be ruled out for that.

What is GHB?

The used to use it in bodybuilding. Some use it for alcohol abuse. Mainly young people use it for partying. I have done this many of times in my wild years. Some guys like to use it for date rape.

Thanks, Coley. So at least the cans can be ruled out for that.

Well I don't think they should be ruled out. KC had the cans to cover for her being in weird locations.

I'm just simply trying to say she has no characteristics of Meth use. Trust me, I can spot them a mile away even without seeing them doing it.

GHB can also come from floor stripper. I would assume making it is a whole lot safer than using floor stripper.

The used to use it in bodybuilding. Some use it for alcohol abuse. Mainly young people use it for partying. I have done this many of times in my wild years. Some guys like to use it for date rape.

Thanks

No problem. People can also black out cause of to much of it. Thanks to my friend BondJamesBond he mentions that maybe this is because Amy doesn't remember much when KC stole the $400.

During the Laci Peterson case it was pointed out that GHB can be used to cause a miscarriage. I know there have been rumors about Casey being pregnant at some point. Didn't she claim she was pregnant with someone's child and had a miscarriage? Was emotional at a party about it or something? It may not have been intentional but using it as a party drug could have caused it much to her ignorance.

During the Laci Peterson case it was pointed out that GHB can be used to cause a miscarriage. I know there have been rumors about Casey being pregnant at some point. Didn't she claim she was pregnant with someone's child and had a miscarriage? Was emotional at a party about it or something? It may not have been intentional but using it as a party drug could have caused it much to her ignorance.

Yes, Brandon's. While I don't believe this, I do believe she was acting out and saying this because of Caylee. I believe when KC speaks she speaks in a roundabout way. Meaning it's always the opposite of what she says.

I no more believe that she miscarried than I believe in the Nanny. This was just a rare burst of emotion brought on by the fact that she had murdered her child weeks earlier.

Chloroform is a dangerous chemical. While the synthesis may appear simple, it should only be conducted by qualified individuals. The danger of inhaling chloroform is very real, and chloroform has faded from widespread use for a reason. No chloroform should ever be inhaled, accidentally or otherwise. Chloroform produced in this manner is even more dangerous; it contains byproduct salts, as well as additives that may have existed in the reagent products. This makes for an extremely dangerous and unpredictable chemical.

Never leave an open container of chloroform. Never store chloroform in a metal or plastic bottle. Never store chloroform for long periods of time. Stored chloroform will decompose into phosgene gas, a chemical used in wwi as a chemical weapon. Never allow children to come near chloroform.

Follow good chemistry procedures at all times. Wear safety goggles and appropriate clothing. If you&#8217;re ever in doubt, err on the side of caution.

Again, never inhale chloroform, especially chloroform produced in this manner

Can you post a link for the part in bold? I thought there had been no confirmation of the date of the searches.

In the 11/26 doc dumps, it is clear that searches were being done in March of 2008.

Click link below, click part 1 (THANKS, PattyG!) then go to page 34 of 50.

Hard to read, but most computer allows user to enlarge resolution to about 150%, which makes it easy to see the screen and dates.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2995192&postcount=75

March 21, 2008 = how+to+make+chloroform :eek:

Note: this page of the doc dumps only says this is an excerpt of what Det. Sandy Cawn, computer forensic technician, found on "computers seized." (See page 33 of 50.) It does not specify from which computer this particular sample originated.

I remember it being reported that Cindy asked LE if they wanted anything before she got in the car.

I don't remember any reports about anything other than the decomp smell which was reported by Cindy, the Tow Guy and LE.

But if maggots and flys could not live in chloroform, then when and how did it get in the car? AND who would try to clean the car with such chemicals knowing they have basically been outlawed to the general public. AND when did Casey do the searches on her computer. Really skews the timeline.....

Salem

If flies couldn't survive chloroform, wouldn't it stand to reason there would be DEAD flies in the trunk? And if there weren't dead flies in the trunk when LE got the car, then it had been cleaned? Live flies flew out of the trunk when it was opened at the tow yard? Wonder if the garbage bag was open or tied shut when it was removed?

I need to make sense of this and maybe I'm just missing a few pieces of this puzzle. Is it possible that CA could have cleaned the trunk with chloroform, hence the trunk having so much of it? Why would KC need all of that chloroform to knock out a 2 y/o?

If we assume that Caylee died outside of the car (b/c the dogs had hit in the A's backyard meaning that Caylee was possibly buried there) why would KC need to have to use any choloroform at all in the car since Caylee would have already been dead? Both of the A's have OCD and just as CA washed the clothes, she may have cleaned the car trunk out also and not mention it to the police. I personally feel that CA is guilty of multiple tampering with evidence here from taking the monies out of KC's purse when LE was at her house to washing KC clothes that were in the car. CA never admitted to taking those monies, LA mentioned it in his interview with LE. She only admitted to washing the clothes b/c LE questioned her about it. It's possible that she cleaned the trunk out too and by the time she realized that it tested for chloroform it was too late for her to admit it.

If CA did indeed clean the car out with Chloroform, is it possible that KC accidentally killed Caylee and then freaked out?

I also want to mention that I don't think that the other searches on the
A's computer falls in line with killing a 2 y/o. Why would you need to break a baby's neck? There are so many easier ways of "doing in" such a fragile baby. Sounds more like one adult (preferably a more weaker one like a woman) trying to kill a bigger adult (a strong man). JMO

Maybe ms casey was going to do in the folks , as well...that way the house would be all hers, with out the pesky parents.

I firmly believe that chloroform was used to CLEAN.
There was an expert on NG, just after the air sample results were released, that said there was enough chloroform in the car to render someone unconscious...in the CAR, not only the trunk. How did GA drive home without passing out with all those fumes in the car?
IMO, GA brought the car home and (SOMEONE) cleaned it. Then, the car sat until it was taken by LE and air samples were taken. This theory makes the most sense to me. The chloroform searches poke a hole in it, though...and, of course, I've been wrong before. :crazy:

I doubt that Cindy cleaned the trunk with chloroform, although I do not doubt that she cleaned the trunk. I believe the chloroform searches on the computer clearly indicate that Casey was looking for the means to knock Caylee out so she could not "tell" on her and to keep her out of her hair, and I also believe this is exactly why she does not want Caylee's body found, because she knows that Caylee's precious hair will reveal what savage abuses she was being subjected unto...

Here's an informal, really unscientific test we could do to check out this theory. Everyone who reads this thread ask yourself, and 15 people you know, if you, they, or anyone they know, is in possession of chloroform, or has ever cleaned anything with chloroform. Next week we can all post our results.
Lanie

I firmly believe that chloroform was used to CLEAN.
There was an expert on NG, just after the air sample results were released, that said there was enough chloroform in the car to render someone unconscious...in the CAR, not only the trunk. How did GA drive home without passing out with all those fumes in the car?
IMO, GA brought the car home and (SOMEONE) cleaned it. Then, the car sat until it was taken by LE and air samples were taken. This theory makes the most sense to me. The chloroform searches poke a hole in it, though...and, of course, I've been wrong before. :crazy:

Has it ever been made public when the online searches for chloroform were made? Before or after Caylee went missing? I just can't see that lazy troll mixing homemade ingredients together to make chloroform. Is it possible that the A's did a search to clean out their stinky car trunk and "chloroform" came up and then they searched for that? Or maybe KC did the search but it was unrelated to Caylee (since it's been reported that it's used for sexual activities also).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam