Who Is Caylee's Biological Father?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention is probably the key to the case too. She was relegated to second fiddle in her dominant mother's eyes when Caylee came along. She probably dreamed of that position, and all the attention she would receive once Caylee was gone from the picture, more importantly gone from the picture as a missing child. I don't think she was at the point of completely putting her plan into action, but probably pressed herself into early action because of the fight that night, the fifteenth of June. She was likely just a few months away of having it all planned out as the perfect crime.

Makes perfect sense to me Broderick! The fight just caused her to act quicker and be done with Caylee.

:furious:

KC's date of birth is March 19, 1986

Caylee's dob is Aug. 9, 2005, meaning KC conceived some time the previous Autumn.

So KC was 18, not a minor, when she became pregnant.

I agree that this whole line is very dramatic for me. We have no evidence whatsoever that there was any incest. Do we have any concrete factual evidence on this idea?

Honestly, if was LA an someone accused me of this, I would be so angry I would not cooperate either.

LP has been stating it as fact. Generally LP would only say so if true or if he was trying to shake the bushes. He may even be trying to put himself in a position to be able to depose someone. For now I choose not to think LA fathered Caylee.

KC's date of birth is March 19, 1986

Caylee's dob is Aug. 9, 2005, meaning KC conceived some time the previous Autumn.

So KC was 18, not a minor, when she became pregnant.

That is known. Abuse in families doesn't start and stop on one day. It generally lasts according to studies, 7 years. I would think if abuse was happening in the family it could have precipitated her dropping out so close to finishing high school but before Caylee was conceived.

LP has been stating it as fact. Generally LP would only say so if true or if he was trying to shake the bushes. He may even be trying to put himself in a position to be able to depose someone. For now I choose not to think LA fathered Caylee.

He is a definate bush shaker- I am so ill over this I post that I dont agree with this every chance I get, even though I adore the man. (ok maybe not adore, seriously respect and find him amusing and really good- willed)
Bobby- your post struck me because you are 100% correct about the "why".. which means my boy's been holdin out..

So if we agree on that, than who do you think is the bio dad?

If theories are correct it would matter in a big way when LE is developing motive.

I agree, and if they were covering that big ole lie, might explain why they had to tell so many other lies after. To me it could be a huge factor in this whole case, the start and end of Caylee.

What difference, if any, would this info make?
Gram - Regardless of who Caylee's father might be...The information could be important. Some reasons:

- the father and/or his family could be involved

If not involved:

- the father and/or his family could provide useful information for the ongoing investigation
- the father and/or his family could provide a voice for Caylee that the mother's family is not providing
- the father and/or his family could eventually file a civil suit for wrongful death and ensure that KC (and her family) be prohibited from profitting from Caylee's death

These are just a (very) few of the reasons that this discussion is relevant.

I'm not saying LA is or isn't the father--just that I would NOT be shocked if it came out that he was. There are so many aspects to this case that, in the normal scheme of things, I'd be shocked hearing, but r/t the Anthony's, I'm beyond being shocked. That's it--just a possibility to chew on--that's all.

I still suspect Casey may not know exactly who the father is herself. Not to repeat myself, but looking at her lifestyle and the number of guys she dated in a fairly short amount of time (also knowing the fact that she was staying at her ex's house while dating someone else) it just wouldn't surprise me if she's not 100% certain who the father is.

That's what KC's Uncle Rick said. He said he thinks she got pregnant at a party on 12/04/04, and doesn't know, er, "which."

she's got a lot of the same features as JP. I agree that it does no good to speculate, but it would be good if the father knew she was his.

I think Caylee looks just like CA.

i think i heard on nancy grace that the only thing the LE believe from casey is that caylee's father IS dead.

maybe casey told jesse he was the dad, that's why they were getting married. and maybe that's why they broke up, because he found out he wasn't.

She said two different guys were the fathers and are dead though-- JO and Brandon (no last name).

I think I believe Rick-- the baby's father's name is "12/04/04 party.";-)

These accusations of incest are completely unfounded and base. LP doesn't understand MDNA and he should retract that statement.

Everyone that KC ever dated looks the same, any one of them could have been Caylee's father. It is my opinion that she does not know who the father is and did not want to admit this to her parents. She came up with Jesse and when that didn't pan out, Eric, who died. She wasn't going to provide a long list of possibles.

im sorry i just saw this thread and didnt read it all, so sorry if repeat, when le was questioning ca, they asked her who the real dad was, she replied it was erik or eric b... she said he remarried and had a kid, and had nothing to do with caylee...for whatever her word is worth...but she spun a pretty believable story, knowing she was being taped, i assume its true???

cindy further stated that at that time, they went to an attorney and put down cindy and george as the alternate parents should something happen to casey..they did this to protect themselves from the dad ever trying to claim caylee

He is a definate bush shaker- I am so ill over this I post that I dont agree with this every chance I get, even though I adore the man. (ok maybe not adore, seriously respect and find him amusing and really good- willed)
Bobby- your post struck me because you are 100% correct about the "why".. which means my boy's been holdin out..

So if we agree on that, than who do you think is the bio dad?

That one side by side picture of Caylee and JPC may have just been a fluke but I put my money on that or the proud member of the USMC. She collected a lot of DNA but only so many specimens in the alloted time when Caylee was conceived

She said two different guys were the fathers and are dead though-- JO and Brandon (no last name).

I think I believe Rick-- the baby's father's name is "12/04/04 party.";-)

FWIW, Brandon is alive and well (from what I have seen) and according to Exit or Dante, can't remember which, Casey didn't know JPC at the time Caylee was conceived.

im sorry i just saw this thread and didnt read it all, so sorry if repeat, when le was questioning ca, they asked her who the real dad was, she replied it was erik or eric b... she said he remarried and had a kid, and had nothing to do with caylee...for whatever her word is worth...but she spun a pretty believable story, knowing she was being taped, i assume its true???

No. It's her bazillionth story. I doubt she knows who the daddy is.

FWIW, Brandon is alive and well (from what I have seen) and according to Exit or Dante, can't remember which, Casey didn't know JPC at the time Caylee was conceived.

No surprise there!

The "daddy" was whomever occured to her, at the moment, IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708