Hand off of Gabriel at Raymond Rimkus Park

I don't think it's the same couple because the couple in the park needed a code word to identify themselves.

I've been really thinking about this. If there were 2 different couples, then how odd is it the description of the male and female the same ??? Am I missing something here ??

I've been really thinking about this. If there were 2 different couples, then how odd is it the description of the male and female the same ??? Am I missing something here ??

I had to think about this one for a few minutes.

EJ has told about -
- the original couple at the original park (or what we thought was a different park)
- the couple in the hotel room
- the couple at Raymond Rinkus park

I think all those are the same.

A witness told about a couple in the parking lot with the HG. That is the one I thought was being referred to, and the one I was saying I thought was different because of needing a code word. I would have to go back and check, but I don't think that couple's description has ever been publicly released.

EJ's three couples above, I think are one and the same couple. I think the first park mention was a misunderstanding of which park she was referring to, plus she gave a story that seemed different - it appeared she was saying they dropped down out of the sky.

The couple being in the hotel room, we got from Tammi saying that was what EJ said, and I wouldn't be surprised if Tammi was lying. But EJ could have changed the scenario, placing the same couple in a different setting (from park to hotel room).

Well now I'm thinking on of the LE/court docs has a handover of Gabe in the hotel parking lot, but that is not the same as the couple in the parking lot that the witness claimed to see. The witness said they didn't see Gabe at all - just EJ, the HG, and the couple in the hotel parking lot.

I'm going to go take a peek at the LE/court docs.

ETA: Okay EJ's charging document says in her FBI interview shortly after her arrest she said she gave Gabe to a couple at a park.

Now I'll see what I can find on a description for the couple with the HG in the hotel parking lot.

I had to think about this one for a few minutes.

EJ has told about -
- the original couple at the original park (or what we thought was a different park)
- the couple in the hotel room
- the couple at Raymond Rinkus park

I think all those are the same.

A witness told about a couple in the parking lot with the HG. That is the one I thought was being referred to, and the one I was saying I thought was different because of needing a code word. I would have to go back and check, but I don't think that couple's description has ever been publicly released.

EJ's three couples above, I think are one and the same couple. I think the first park mention was a misunderstanding of which park she was referring to, plus she gave a story that seemed different - it appeared she was saying they dropped down out of the sky.

The couple being in the hotel room, we got from Tammi saying that was what EJ said, and I wouldn't be surprised if Tammi was lying. But EJ could have changed the scenario, placing the same couple in a different setting (from park to hotel room).

Well now I'm thinking on of the LE/court docs has a handover of Gabe in the hotel parking lot, but that is not the same as the couple in the parking lot that the witness claimed to see. The witness said they didn't see Gabe at all - just EJ, the HG, and the couple in the hotel parking lot.

I'm going to go take a peek at the LE/court docs.

ETA: Okay EJ's charging document says in her FBI interview shortly after her arrest she said she gave Gabe to a couple at a park.

Now I'll see what I can find on a description for the couple with the HG in the hotel parking lot.

Well if the 3 EJ mentioned are the same, then that would contradicte what Mr.Gamble said about having had no communication with them prior to the hand off ( or something to that effect)...

This is the only description I found for the couple in the hotel parking lot with EJ and the HG. It's from NG. Age the same, but no hair color, height, etc.

GRACE: Tell me some more, Michael Board, about the specifics of these people Mommy was spotted with.

BOARD: Well, it is very shaky. We don`t have a specific — we don`t even have a hair color or a size. We know that the Hispanic male that she met with twice is apparently in his late 20s. And she also had a meeting with a couple that the witnesses believe are in their late 30s.

ETA: description comes from a witness, not EJ.

Well if the 3 EJ mentioned are the same, then that would contradicte what Mr.Gamble said about having had no communication with them prior to the hand off ( or something to that effect)...

I'm trying to think. I remember Tammi said Elizabeth said she spent 3 days with the couple, but I don't recall EJ ever saying that herself, e.g., in the jail interview with the reporter. Everything about the couple in the hotel room story came from Tammi, not EJ. That is, Tammi said EJ told that story - we never heard any of it from EJ herself.

I don't remember anything else about communication prior to the day of handoff, the 27th in EJ's stories off the top of my head. Was there something else?

Unless, going off of what he had as verifiable info, the meeting in the park was the intended plan, but it changed last minute? This might even explain EJ's changing story. If she wrote down the park, codeword and such, and was going to meet them there, but the plan changed, and maybe they came earlier and met her at the hotel (maybe because the 3rd party didn't trust EJ), then EJ could have easily tried to throw LE off by giving the "conflicting" stories??? :waitasec:

This is the only description I found for the couple in the hotel parking lot with EJ and the HG. It's from NG. Age the same, but no hair color, height, etc.

GRACE: Tell me some more, Michael Board, about the specifics of these people Mommy was spotted with.

BOARD: Well, it is very shaky. We don`t have a specific — we don`t even have a hair color or a size. We know that the Hispanic male that she met with twice is apparently in his late 20s. And she also had a meeting with a couple that the witnesses believe are in their late 30s.

ETA: description comes from a witness, not EJ.

This is the one I found as well. I'm still searching to see if I can find anything else...

I don't think that hand off happened there. I think it was plan that was never executed. I believe Gabriel was picked up on the 26th, hence the last photos with the Beanie on his head.

I thknk she checked the park out previous, hence the description..If I am new to an area, and have a time to be somewhere, I always will go to the place 1st to make sure I am on time. JMO

I'm trying to think. I remember Tammi said Elizabeth said she spent 3 days with the couple, but I don't recall EJ ever saying that herself, e.g., in the jail interview with the reporter. Everything about the couple in the hotel room story came from Tammi, not EJ. That is, Tammi said EJ told that story - we never heard any of it from EJ herself.

I don't remember anything else about communication prior to the day of handoff, the 27th in EJ's stories off the top of my head. Was there something else?

Well I just think that the "Other Couple" is important, if there was indeed another "Couple". Let me see if I think I have this straight:

1. Witness says, not EJ, another couple in hotel parking lot. But no true identification. Weird, they knew the HG guy was a HG guy...but nothing more on the couple ??? I find that odd.
2. EJ described couple she came in contact with. In various places. Whether it was Raymond Russell Park or Raymond Rimkus Park or the hotel.

I would just like to know, as many of us here who have worked so hard trying to figure this out, was there indeed (2) separate couples ??

Well I just think that the "Other Couple" is important, if there was indeed another "Couple". Let me see if I think I have this straight:

1. Witness says, not EJ, another couple in hotel parking lot. But no true identification. Weird, they knew the HG guy was a HG guy...but nothing more on the couple ??? I find that odd.
2. EJ described couple she came in contact with. In various places. Whether it was Raymond Russell Park or Raymond Rimkus Park or the hotel.

I would just like to know, as many of us here who have worked so hard trying to figure this out, was there indeed (2) separate couples ??

I would imagine the witness did give a description, but it just hasn't been released.

We may never know how many couples there were or if there were any. The only person who knows for sure is Elizabeth.

This is the video interview of Tammi after the interview of Elizabeth by the reporter when EJ was in jail in FL (Jan 5).

Tammi: "She ditched the car with every ounce of information about the family."

I guess Tammi didn't know about that journal. Oops.

This may sound very hi - tech, but I am wondering if there are any satellite images. That is, if there are images from satellites on 12/27 at 10 am to prove if she did infact hand the baby off. In this day and age, satellite images capture minute details down to the smallest images. The FBI is on this case, so they would have satellite images that they can pull. Or I am wondering if there are cameras, some near the hotel, or some near the park to confirm or reject the idea that she handed the baby off. In a case like this, you need old school detective work and high tech modern images to help crack the case, and a little luck too. It may sound strange, but I think the FBI should try to see if they have satellite images of her at those times and dates. I'm sure they have checked survelleince and security too, but we are still at the point that the case is still open. So let's all Pray the LE gets a break... to bring this baby home.

I'm not sure where I am going with this, but I'm still thinking. It's 12/27 based on the weather that day..Low was 33 degrees/ hi 61....(coat weather for me)... but by10 am in the morning it could've could've warmed up a bit...but a polo shirt for a male (could be long sleeved) and just a sweater for a female seems light....not to say that that's not appropriate for some.....and not to say that EJ wasn't telling the truth....because I do believe she was...but if someone was in a hurry they may just throw something on, go do it and come right back....just a thought...

This is the video interview of Tammi after the interview of Elizabeth by the reporter when EJ was in jail in FL (Jan 5).

Tammi: "She ditched the car with every ounce of information about the family."

I guess Tammi didn't know about that journal. Oops.

BBM Keeping this in mind, do you recall WHERE LM was when his car was burglarized and the GPS was stolen? Whoever stole it MAY have thought it was the GPS EJ used during her trip with INFORMATION on it.

I did look for that info, but couldn't locate it.

TIA
fran

BBM Keeping this in mind, do you recall WHERE LM was when his car was burglarized and the GPS was stolen? Whoever stole it MAY have thought it was the GPS EJ used during her trip with INFORMATION on it.

TIA
fran

Fran..I'm thinking that was just a random burglary.

Fran..I'm thinking that was just a random burglary.

I agree it's POSSIBLE. But for them not to take ANYTHING BUT the GPS, COULD be suspicious. That's why I'd like to know WHERE he was when it happened. ie, IF he was in SA, I'd take it more than a coincidence, IMO.

fran

TIA
fran

IIRC he was in his hotel in SA. I for one DO NOT believe it was random. All the talk at that time was that he was upsetting the "underground", but I also do not buy that. I think it was someone trying to get information that perhaps LM wasn't at liberty to share, or just an attempt to gather info on him for their own ulterior motives. IMHO and MOO.

IIRC he was in his hotel in SA. I for one DO NOT believe it was random. All the talk at that time was that he was upsetting the "underground", but I also do not buy that. I think it was someone trying to get information that perhaps LM wasn't at liberty to share, or just an attempt to gather info on him for their own ulterior motives. IMHO and MOO.

BINGO!

Yup, my money is on NOT COINCIDENCE!

Just sayin'
fran

Before I'm asked...here's a link. lol.
Quote:
http://www.woai.com/news/local/story...gg.cspx?rss=68
The baby's father, Logan McQueary is in San Antonio to look for his son. McQueary suffered a setback in his search after his truck was broken into overnight. The truck was in the parking lot of the downtown hotel where McQueary is staying.

He told News 4 WOAI, thieves broke a window and stole his GPS device and some paperwork.

Good work! THANK YOU! Kissdegirl!

Now,...................WHAT pray tell, would someone want with the paper work?

Yup!!!!!!

NO CONINCIDENCE!!

just sayin'
fran

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members