Conrad Murray Trial - Day Twenty

oopsy.......another 'crime scene' slip-up.
objected to.
strike the words 'crime scene'
*Amity giggling*

BBM

OH be sure to add that it was not Walgren who objected.

Judge was the one who said to strike the word crime, just put "at the scene."

I'm waiting for Dr White to say, "When MJ was killed...."

I kind of get the impression that Dr. White always wanted to go head to head with Dr. Shafer and this was his chance. What about the slit in the bag Dr. White?? Crime scene! OMG!! Do you remember Floyd the Barber on Andy Griffith. Dr. White sure reminds me of him. I liked Floyd though. He was funny!!:floorlaugh:

BBM Someone mentioned yesterday 'Count Chockula' (sp), but I really think you've hit it on the head. Floyd Lawson he is! :crazy:

"I've never done any experiments on dead people!":floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
IDK...Sorry...just struck me really funny how he threw that out there!!

OH, I think we are now seeing the new program models that has caused the delay in cross examining.

What comes after quadruple???:innocent: Well, I hope we don't get that far!!:banghead:

The graph they are showing now shows + - certainty (50%). So that is pretty darn high. + - certainty is usually 3% to 5% in most statistics. Talk about making the statistics say what you want them to.

Based on Dr. White's supposed theory based on urine level of propofol, how could it be in his urine that fast? Death almost simultaneously with the self injection of 25 mg of propofol, yet it is also in his urine immediately? How could that be possible?

So let me get this straight. MJ injected himself with propofol after taking 8 Lorazapams and he did this all in the 2 mins CM was going pee? /sarcasm

Awww.....Dear, Dear Floyd.
I had a very sweet uncle who spoke exactly like Floyd. SLow but flustered. lol

Notice how the last season he was on the show, his scenes always showed him sitting down. Unlike the earlier shows where he would be standing at a barber chair giving someone a haircut.
I am showing my age but I don't remember exactly what was wrong with Floyd's legs but he could no longer stand for his scenes.
Just a little FYI.....not to try to take away from this riviting testimony. :)

Dr White thinks that Dr Murray left the room and left the drugs within MJ's reach.

That Dr White shows gross negligence on CM's part!

Sidebar... must be time for lunch.

Notice how the last season he was on the show, his scenes always showed him sitting down. Unlike the earlier shows where he would be standing at a barber chair giving someone a haircut.
I am showing my age but I don't remember exactly what was wrong with Floyd's legs but he could no longer stand for his scenes.

He had a stroke. Yes, he was such a sweet character and probably the same in his real life.

BBM I believe it was the effects of a stroke.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sapphire13
Back