Anthony's PI sends statement to Fox 35 - 10/15

if this is the same one i am thinking about... the woman disappeared while on a cruise with her family. the pi's even faked pictures of her (she had a tattoo on her shoulder) on a beach that were fuzzy. they took the owner of the firm to court and won and the guy also went to jail.

Cool deal! If you remember the name or have a link PM me. I would love to read about the outcome. TIA.

http://dgator.com/default.aspx
Dominic Casey, Private Investigator
D&A Investigations, Inc.

P 40X.865.715X

OK, I must admit I'm kind of stupid about this.... what is the difference between a Construction PI and a Missing Person PI? Or maybe there isn't one?

>>>
D&A is a full service, professional investigative and litigation support firm located in Orlando, Florida. We provide services to law firms, corporations, individuals and insurance companies and are committed to providing the most discreet, and professional services available, including but not limited to:

• Background Investigations
• Construction Audits
• Litigation Support
• Surveillance
• Counter Measures (TSCM)
• Witness Interviews

OK, I must admit I'm kind of stupid about this.... what is the difference between a Construction PI and a Missing Person PI? Or maybe there isn't one?

>>>
D&A is a full service, professional investigative and litigation support firm located in Orlando, Florida. We provide services to law firms, corporations, individuals and insurance companies and are committed to providing the most discreet, and professional services available, including but not limited to:

• Background Investigations
• Construction Audits
• Litigation Support
• Surveillance
• Counter Measures (TSCM)
• Witness Interviews

Yeah...that one had me a little :confused: also.

Construction Audits

The construction industry is rife with negligence and fiscal irresponsibility. Improper dealings, defective and deficient contract documents, coupled with a total disregard to accountability are viewed upon by owners and contractors as inevitable costs of doing business. An in-depth construction project audit will uncover the issues that will save money, increase accountability and reduce the potential for extended and costly disputes.

Did a search, George's license is listed in here as well -security guard. Maybe they're colleagues...friends...

Construction Audits

The construction industry is rife with negligence and fiscal irresponsibility. Improper dealings, defective and deficient contract documents, coupled with a total disregard to accountability are viewed upon by owners and contractors as inevitable costs of doing business. An in-depth construction project audit will uncover the issues that will save money, increase accountability and reduce the potential for extended and costly disputes.

I see....

Is there any special training needed to be a Missing Person PI? Is there even amy difference between levels of PI's?

Just trying to figure out if there are special qualifications involved, and if this dude has them.

that would explain a lot...however the A's hitch their wagon to many discounted sitings and statements that say Caylee is on her way home so i wouldn't hold my breath.

I think that TM is the only *investigator* that has credibility...but i hope i am wrong.

I see....

Is there any special training needed to be a Missing Person PI? Is there even amy difference between levels of PI's?

Just trying to figure out if there are special qualifications involved, and if this dude has them.

Short Answer.

Most Private Investigators have prior LE or Military backgrounds which makes them candidates for becoming a PI.

Missing person is just a specialized field which is one of many fields that a PI will advertise

T

"Every indication I have is that she's still alive"

"My PI believes, and from information I'm receiving from him, that we're 2 steps away from bringing Caylee home"

Two steps. As in one step when her remains are found, and step two is giving her a proper burial.

Short Answer.

Most Private Investigators have prior LE or Military backgrounds which make's them candidates for becoming a PI

Thanks G!
Any guesstimates on what this would have cost the Anthony's so far? Looks like D is about 2 months into this... 5G? 10G?

He's probably giving them a cut rate, I would imagine. Expenses plus a little.

if this is the same one i am thinking about... the woman disappeared while on a cruise with her family. the pi's even faked pictures of her (she had a tattoo on her shoulder) on a beach that were fuzzy. they took the owner of the firm to court and won and the guy also went to jail.

If it's the case I'm thinking of, the family was from New York. The parents and their adult son and adult daughter took a family cruise of the Caribbean. One night the daughter was missing and there were suspicions about some of the crew members. I think the cruise ship had made a port call to one of the islands just before the daughter went missing.

This case came up a few times for discussion when Natalee Holloway first went missing in Aruba.

Two steps. As in one step when her remains are found, and step two is giving her a proper burial.

I agree with that....

Just wondering if a PI might be stringing them along, and how much money they might have spent out of the "Caylee Fund."

Oh, I remember that...it was featured on one of the magazine shows (48 Hours?). I'm so glad they pursued a legal course against this person.

If it's the case I'm thinking of, the family was from New York. The parents and their adult son and adult daughter took a family cruise of the Caribbean. One night the daughter was missing and there were suspicions about some of the crew members. I think the cruise ship had made a port call to one of the islands just before the daughter went missing.

This case came up a few times for discussion when Natalee Holloway first went missing in Aruba.

on her website there is an article about her connection with Natalee. i did not really read it well, but it said something along the lines that they both were at carlos and charlies the night before they were missing. that was about it...

People will always "think" they see Caylee until her body is found. This is what happens in every case. This is why it needs to be focused on more to find Caylees body so these grandparents can have closure!
Exactly. I thought I saw Caylee about a month ago. She was with a woman, who from behind, looked exactly like Casey. I almost fainted. I was in my car and I followed them. They were on foot. My heart was pounding so hard. When I got a clear view and saw that it was not them, I had to pull over and take some deep breaths. That experience brought it home to me that Caylee "sightings" are probably going on all over the country/world.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back