General Discussion Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sofa reminded me of neighbor's ladder..Where was the ladder that night ? was it under the bathroom window? who left it there ?:fence:

To me , the sofa in yr 1st photo and 3rd doesn't look like each other much .. Aren't they different models ? I think the 3rd photo looks more like the one with the monkey on it as Estelle mentioned..Just an opinion..

The couch Laurie mentioned in the post above, the one in the bedroom on Reeva's side where her bag and slippers were placed. Could this be the couch/sofa with the blood spots in the crime scene picture. It could have been brought upstairs for sitting watching TV etc. since the same sofa with black cushion in Pisto's photo's above 1 and 3 as Pisto spotted seems to be no longer under the stairs. The commentator in the crime scene video could have got their wires crossed.

@ all - I love the very interesting theories/discussions of what might have happened :D

And let me say first:

I don't trust the reports about "a missing bullet with brain particles and blood in the toilet" on it at all.

1. There is water inside the toilet bowl so, brain particle and blood wouldn't stick to the bullet for hours (till they found and retrieved this bullet)

2. If there were brain particles on the bullet this would mean this shot must have been a penetrating gunshot wound. But Botha said in the bail hearing:

BIB

Concerning this you (and a good many others :) ) forget an important factor - called adrenaline.

And in my next post I will give you some examples for what is possible if people were wounded :)

Very interesting ideas and articles you ve posted... You may be right with the brain tissue thing on the bullet but I still think one way or another that missing bullet was taken from the scene for being used either to cover sth or at an advantage of OP.

*I'm sure he has a very very good reason for mentioning that bedroom door locked but have got no exact idea:( :banghead:

He hasn't only one single but at the minimum 4 reasons to mention the bedroom door was locked :D

1. To cover up there could be an argument/fight downstairs.

2. To explain, Reeva only could have gone into the bathroom while he brought in the fan.

3. To explain, why he went into the bathroom - confronting himself danger - to protect Reeva who couldn't leave the bedroom.

4. To explain, why there was no other opportunity to deliver from danger.

I guess, his DT was fully aware this casual remark could prevent a lot of questions.

The couch Laurie mentioned in the post above, the one in the bedroom on Reeva's side where her bag and slippers were placed. Could this be the couch/sofa with the blood spots in the crime scene picture. It could have been brought upstairs for sitting watching TV etc. since the same sofa with black cushion in the photo and crime scene picture seems to be no longer under the stairs. The commentator in the crime scene video could have got their wires crossed.

Well it can be possible and if it is so it strengthens the theory of bedroom/
bathroom / toilet triangle..

Very interesting ideas and articles you ve posted... You may be right with the brain tissue thing on the bullet but I still think one way or another that missing bullet was taken from the scene for being used either to cover sth or at an advantage of OP.

I totaly agree with the BIB point :D

I'm sure he has a very very good reason for mentioning that bedroom door locked but have got no exact idea:( :banghead:

IMO it helps him explain how he almost immediately knew it could be Reeva in the toilet when she did not respond to his second call and he went back to check the bed. With the door unlocked she could have ran for help at his first call, out of the unlocked bedroom door , down the stairs , to a neighbours, anywhere. With a strong possibility that Reeva could have ran for help, he would not need to go back to the bathroom at all, since the supposed intruder could still be in the toilet.

He could at that point just have ran out the door and looked for Reeva, phoned security,they would have been there in minutes. Security could have gotten to that toilet and on finding Reeva, given help to her sooner. All blood and bloodied items would have been contained within the toilet, Reeva would be in the position she fell, the door would be intact but IMO that would not fit the crime scene findings, would it .

OP and media make us totally confused and our brain is spinning :floorlaugh:

To me , the sofa in yr 1st photo and 3rd doesn't look like each other much .. Aren't they different models ? I think the 3rd photo looks more like the one with the monkey on it as Estelle mentioned..Just an opinion..

The sofa with the monkey is a blue one and a totally different model :)

The couch Laurie mentioned in the post above, the one in the bedroom on Reeva's side where her bag and slippers were placed. Could this be the couch/sofa with the blood spots in the crime scene picture. It could have been brought upstairs for sitting watching TV etc. since the same sofa with black cushion in Pisto's photo's above 1 and 3 as Pisto spotted seems to be no longer under the stairs. The commentator in the crime scene video could have got their wires crossed.

BIB - I agree, this could be possible :)
and TXL to Laurie for this info/transcript I didn't know before :clap:

Then I remembered a re-enactment by ABC 20/20 with an image of the bedroom including the wretched sofa/couch (it was a hard search :D)

But attention - this isn't the original sofa/couch because it's only a re-enactment of the scene :)

more information about this re-enactment:
http://au.businessinsider.com/heres...storius-may-have-killed-his-girlfriend-2013-3

Unfortunately, the included link where you can watch the entire ABC 20/20 segment isn't available for all territories. So, if you can't see it, try this one (at 3:03)
The Fast Times of Oscar Pistorius: Valentine's Day - YouTube

OP and media make us totally confused and our brain is spinning :floorlaugh:

The sofa with the monkey is a blue one and a totally different model :)

BIB - I agree, this could be possible :)
and TXL to Laurie for this info/transcript I didn't know before :clap:

Then I remembered a re-enactment by ABC 20/20 with an image of the bedroom including the wretched sofa/couch (it was a hard search :D)

But attention - this isn't the original sofa/couch because it's only a re-enactment of the scene :)

more information about this re-enactment:
http://au.businessinsider.com/heres...storius-may-have-killed-his-girlfriend-2013-3

Unfortunately, the included link where you can watch the entire ABC 20/20 segment isn't available for all territories. So, if you can't see it, try this one (at 3:03)
The Fast Times of Oscar Pistorius: Valentine's Day - YouTube

Was it blue ? Haahaha LOH.. really confused..

This is a photo of bedroom taken a while before , can this be the couch
with Reeva's bag on it ?

Oscar Pistorius-sofa bedroom.jpg

I saved these photos of the "sofa-story"

1. A sofa located under the stairs sometimes before the shooting

2. From the leaked crime scene photos = looks like the same stairs but NO sofa located under the stairs

3. Also from the leaked crime scene photos = Sky News (who leaked all the photos) reported this sofa was located under the stairs

It looks like the sofa in photo 1 - doesn't it? But where it is in photo 2 if they reported it was located under the stairs? And how could there be blood spatter on the sofa if it wasn't located under the stairs?

I am confused, too :D

IMO the photo I sofa is a fold out bed / settee.

There is also this pic taken by Andy Hooper in 2012. You can glimpse a cream sofa on the right-hand side of the pic.

article-2278511-11FB9853000005DC-34_634x422.jpg

Notice that the picture on the wall of a car is the same as the picture on the wall in the leaked crime scene photo. However, the photo that shows the cream sofa has a different picture on the wall. I have no idea what this means. Just odd.

2. From the leaked crime scene photos = looks like the same stairs but NO sofa located under the stairs

What is that mark on the right hand side of the photo on the ceiling above the white cornice. Looks like a bullet hole with soot burn scorch marks LOL.

OK. Thanks.
I presume you used that GolF estate to get the scale, as he lives in SIlver Woods Estate and that Golf Estate is different.
Is the entrance near what the map says is that photography place?

If so,then the distance appears to be 200-300 meters.

I aksed because I believe that at least one of the witnesses is one or more security people. At BH, what Botha first said was 600 meters, and changed to 300 meters, may be security gate people. IMO.

Again I asked why they did not go to OP's house.

Now it was answered that they could not know where the shot came from.

But months ago, I posted a link-- first online from BEELD-- that security people were at his house, due to all the screaming, a couple of hours before the shooting.
So it would have been a good assumption to call or head out there immediately at the sound of a shot.

So again it gets curiouser and curiouser...

I am not sure the security guards get paid enough to go towards the sound of live shots. Are they trained for such actions? Usually they would just be expected to call for LE and stay in their positions at the entrance gate.

OK. Thanks.
I presume you used that GolF estate to get the scale, as he lives in SIlver Woods Estate and that Golf Estate is different.
Is the entrance near what the map says is that photography place?

If so,then the distance appears to be 200-300 meters.

I aksed because I believe that at least one of the witnesses is one or more security people. At BH, what Botha first said was 600 meters, and changed to 300 meters, may be security gate people. IMO.

Again I asked why they did not go to OP's house.

Now it was answered that they could not know where the shot came from.

But months ago, I posted a link-- first online from BEELD-- that security people were at his house, due to all the screaming, a couple of hours before the shooting.
So it would have been a good assumption to call or head out there immediately at the sound of a shot.

So again it gets curiouser and curiouser...

I am not sure the security guards get paid enough to go towards the sound of live shots. Are they trained for such actions? Usually they would just be expected to call for LE and stay in their positions at the entrance gate.

TXL for this photo with date when it was taken :)

The armchair, table/stool (?) and shelf are the same as in "my" first photo. And the sofa of which you can see only the corner in "your" photo looks also like the sofa in "my" first photo :)

But now I think, armchair and this sofa are made of fabric because of folds you can see at the sofa. And it looks like the sofa with blood spatter isn't also a fabric sofa but a leather sofa because there are no folds on it and the seating surface is glossy. If the sofa with blood spatter was made of fabric the blood would be absorbed by the fabric.

Laurie, you made an excellent observation regarding the picture on the wall of a car :rockon:

You can see the same picture - with the little wooden rack (like on "my" second photo) under it - in the background of the leaked photo that shows the other side of the stairs with blood spatter.

So, we have the stairs from two sides with the same picture of a car, but there isn't a sofa in the leaked photo under the stair-rail side :confused:

Because of my above thoughts about the sofa I would say we are right in our opinion that Sky News was wrong when they reported the sofa with blood spatters was located under the stairs.

The more I think about this I believe it was located in the bedroom, directly beside the passage to the bathroom and it's this sofa where investigators found Reeva's overnight bag.

What is that mark on the right hand side of the photo on the ceiling above the white cornice. Looks like a bullet hole with soot burn scorch marks LOL.

LOL :D I don't think so. I guess there was grime at the lens of the camera because of the other side of the ceiling there is also a little brown blotch. :)

Was it blue ? Haahaha LOH.. really confused..

This is a photo of bedroom taken a while before , can this be the couch
with Reeva's bag on it ?

View attachment 35389

This must be another (bed)room, because

a) this bed is too small - a single bed, not a kingsize bed

b) right side of the bed (in the main bedroom) there was the large balcony door/window

c) Botha testified, the sofa/couch was at the left side if you enter the bedroom

But it's possible there was a sofa/couch like this in the main bedroom, too - who knows?

Remains the question: where then the sofa/couch with blood spatter was located?

SNIPPED

And here is the truth to why Oscar is back in training :D

Oscar Pistorius left off South Africa’s funding list for 2016 Olympics

Oscar Pistorius and Caster Semenya were left off a list of athletes to be given funding ahead of the 2016 Rio Games because neither is currently training or competing, the South African Olympic Committee said Thursday.

Pistorius, a double-amputee runner who competed at the London Games, was not on the high performance list for the next Olympics and Paralympics after his decision to stay away from competition for the rest of the year to focus on defending himself against a murder charge for the shooting death of his girlfriend in February.

“There is no point spending money on athletes that are not training,” Reddy said.

But Reddy also said that the list wasn’t definitive and athletes could work their way back into the funding program.

He didn’t rule out Pistorius being eligible for a place if he was cleared of the murder charge against him.

“It is very simplistic,” Reddy said, “if he [Pistorius] is found not guilty he could be on the program.”

http://sports.nationalpost.com/2013...h-performance-athlete-list-for-2016-olympics/

It seems, OP feels rather certain to compete in the 2016 Rio Games and he is really keen to secure the funding.

SNIPPED

And here is the truth to why Oscar is back in training :D

It seems, OP feels rather certain to compete in the 2016 Rio Games and he is really keen to secure the funding.

He seems very confident he's going to walk away from this, with the expensive car buying and training to compete in 2016. It appears he thinks this is like all his previous less serious incidents where the troops have rallied and he's come up trumps. But this time he might get a right gunk when he finds by 2016 he'll be running nowhere except round a prison yard, if he's lucky!

The more I think about this I believe it was located in the bedroom, directly beside the passage to the bathroom and it's this sofa where investigators found Reeva's overnight bag.

I also tend to believe the sofa was located in the bedroom ..Otherwise how would the blood splatters get on the sofa if it was located downstairs and the estate manager and neighbor arrived just when he was on the stairs carrying her down ? hence we dont see a sofa just under the stairs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member