Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean caught!!

LE could be saying the 14th, but Maria's death could have occured on the 15th...............think 11:00 P.M. TO 1:00 A.M. We are now into a NEW DAY.

The facts support that a bus ticket was purchased on the 14th for departure on the 15th. We have the times, etc. We also have ATM videos reflecting withdrawal times, etc.

Throwing in where Christina was during this time is what makes it difficult. Let's throw Christina out of the mix for all day on the 14th.........she is at the party.............let's even assume that after the party, her and her daughter go to a friends house and she lets CL know this.

Now we can visualize that Maria and CL go to the bus station and purchase a ticket............why not leave that night if the bus is not full?? Maria has already written a note to Durnham.........(presumabely written by her)

I think Maria was having some pains indicating labor..........

okay.............got to think before I write anymore and look like an *advertiser censored**.

Oceanblueyes, I have often thought that she was killed on the 15th too. After reading all the reports, it just makes more sense. What did he do with her body if she was killed on the 14th? If LE is right about the date of her murder then that means he waited for a day and a half to buy supplies to cover up the crime. It could be but it doesn't make alot of sense. You have raised a good point concerning the possibility of Maria going into labor....We know from Captain Sutherland(Maria's Itinerary) that there were no pants on her body...so what happened to them? Who took them off of her? And certainly Cesar would panic if she were going into labor and that could have been what led to her death. If the baby were coming or they both thought it was..it would mean that DNA test would be done on the baby and Cesar was in great fear of that. His Marine career, his family, EVERYTHING at that moment could have been flashing before his eyes and so he killed her to prevent all of that from becoming a reality.

LOL Well it is good to see that I am not the only one considering this.

Another thing too......Sutherland was asked where Laurean kept the body from the time he killed her until he buried her. He more or less said they didn't have that information. That seems to say to me they found no places outside or inside the home where she was placed for a couple of days. Even if he had her wrapped in the comforter there would be blood seepage if she lay there that long. With the luminol testing they probably can see drag marks/shoe prints if he pulled her out in the comforter and the blood would still have to be wet to create those marks so they would know it was within af few hours after she died

What if around 4pm on the 15th her water broke and she became hysterical not knowing what to do or where to go and went back to his home so he could help her. Imo Maria wouldn't want anyone in Jacksonville to know she was giving birth to this baby and would have never gone to the hospital especially since she had already written her Dear John to the USMC. By then she probably had become paranoid and thought the Corps was already looking for her.

I think they both freaked out. To Laurean it just couldn't happen THERE and he was probably telling her that and she was panicking and yelling at him that she had no where to go! If her water broke she may have even taken her panties and bottoms off as they would be soaked and staining everything she sat on. I don't think she would have just sat there in her yucky clothes even if she had to wrap a sheet OR comforter around her and of course if she was in labor and thought the baby was coming then she wouldn't put her underwear/pants back on.

Through all the panic and chaos something happened! I still wonder who did it happen between? Just the two of them or was it like gasoline on a flame when three people were inside that home dealing with the reality before them.

imoo

oceaneyes and snowflower: (sorry sun, just couldn't put lover after snow) :blowkiss:

I think we are getting somewhere with each of our hypothesis. Maybe, if we can combine them and put some or all of our thoughts into one........we might be close to what actually happened????

I stopped mine, because I want to check out some facts..............haven't done it yet as I am jumping to other sites.............only have this day to be here during the day as I am normally at work but took today off to rest my wrist..........yep..............surely doing that!! :bang:

oceaneyes and snowflower: (sorry sun, just couldn't put lover after snow) :blowkiss:

I think we are getting somewhere with each of our hypothesis. Maybe, if we can combine them and put some or all of our thoughts into one........we might be close to what actually happened????

I stopped mine, because I want to check out some facts..............haven't done it yet as I am jumping to other sites.............only have this day to be here during the day as I am normally at work but took today off to rest my wrist..........yep..............surely doing that!! :bang:

Many posters elsewhere on other Forums/Message Boards/Blogs have mentioned they felt the date of death not to be as reported on the 14th.

Of course we all know that the 14th is the date of Christina's alibi, as far as we've been told that is, doesn't mean she also has one for the 15th and verified by someone close to her
03.gif

LOL Well it is good to see that I am not the only one considering this.

Another thing too......Sutherland was asked where Laurean kept the body from the time he killed her until he buried her. He more or less said they didn't have that information. That seems to say to me they found no places outside or inside the home where she was placed for a couple of days. Even if he had her wrapped in the comforter there would be blood seepage if she lay there that long. With the luminol testing they probably can see drag marks/shoe prints if he pulled her out in the comforter and the blood would still have to be wet to create those marks so they would know it was within af few hours after she died

What if around 4pm on the 15th her water broke and she became hysterical not knowing what to do or where to go and went back to his home so he could help her. Imo Maria wouldn't want anyone in Jacksonville to know she was giving birth to this baby and would have never gone to the hospital especially since she had already written her Dear John to the USMC. By then she probably had become paranoid and thought the Corps was already looking for her.

I think they both freaked out. To Laurean it just couldn't happen THERE and he was probably telling her that and she was panicking and yelling at him that she had no where to go! If her water broke she may have even taken her panties and bottoms off as they would be soaked and staining everything she sat on. I don't think she would have just sat there in her yucky clothes even if she had to wrap a sheet OR comforter around her and of course if she was in labor and thought the baby was coming then she wouldn't put her underwear/pants back on.

Through all the panic and chaos something happened! I still wonder who did it happen between? Just the two of them or was it like gasoline on a flame when three people were inside that home dealing with the reality before them.

imoo
I think this is a great scenario, ocean! It sure would explain what happened to her clothes and where the comforter came in. Nothing else seems to make sense why she had clothes on her upper body but nothing on the bottom. And I don't think that at 8 mo. pregnant she and CL were engaging in sex either. I can see them both panicking especially after she'd left the note at Durhams and didn't know if he'd alerted the MC or not, and how could she go back to a base hospital. I really would like to know just what she'd planned to do as far as having the baby when she burned the bridge behind her by deserting the MC.

I think this is a great scenario, ocean! It sure would explain what happened to her clothes and where the comforter came in. Nothing else seems to make sense why she had clothes on her upper body but nothing on the bottom. And I don't think that at 8 mo. pregnant she and CL were engaging in sex either. I can see them both panicking especially after she'd left the note at Durhams and didn't know if he'd alerted the MC or not, and how could she go back to a base hospital. I really would like to know just what she'd planned to do as far as having the baby when she burned the bridge behind her by deserting the MC.

You know Captain Sutherland said they have found the connection between Maria and El Paso. Of course he said they couldn't divulge what it is but imo they know it already. Also another answer he gave to a question of "why El Paso?" is when he said that only Maria and Cesar would know that answer and Maria being deceased and Cesar not talking .....it may never be known why they picked El Paso. He sure gives me the impression that this was a joint venture or a decision they both made together.

imoo

I will have to read back over this but seems like I recall reading that her biological parent or parents lived there. Anyone else recall that?

I will have to read back over this but seems like I recall reading that her biological parent or parents lived there. Anyone else recall that?
I've only read that as a speculation, also have read it could be a Laurean family member. IF Maria's biological parents lived there her mother Mary would know the connection.

I've only read that as a speculation, also have read it could be a Laurean family member. IF Maria's biological parents lived there her mother Mary would know the connection.

I have never heard Mary speak out that she didn't know the connection to El Paso. Did she come out and say she had no clue why El Paso was picked by Maria when she bought her ticket?

Thanks.

I have never heard Mary speak out that she didn't know the connection to El Paso. Did she come out and say she had no clue why El Paso was picked by Maria when she bought her ticket?

Thanks.
I didn't say that Mary had spoken out, only IF the biological parents lived there, she would know.

I remember reading it as a speculation but nothing confirmed by anyone such as LE or Maria's family. :)

There was some speculation on where CL might have gone. El Paso was one that was brought up being close to Mexico.

I went through some of the earlier threads looking for a "factual" statement, but haven't found one yet other than speculation.

I have read Maria's Itinerary several times and what stands out at me the most is the bus ticket to El Paso being for the 15th which was the next day and the fcat that the bus was not full fo departure on the day she bought the ticket...so where was she going to spend the night? She had already left the note for Durham saying she couldn't," take the marine corp life any more." I am wondering if Cesar had this planned out(the two of them leaving together) but unbeknownst to Maria, he had no intentions of really going away with her. Was it a plan just to get her to his house so he could kill her? I have to say I am just short of obsessed by this case..it plays on my mind alot...trying to figure out how it all happened. Sometimes I am just sure it was premeditation on Cesar's part and other times I think it was a crime of passion. Right this very minute I am sure he premeditated her murder. Next week I may change my mind again....but hey, It's America and I'm a woman..those 2 things make me entitled to do that, right? LOL!

I have read Maria's Itinerary several times and what stands out at me the most is the bus ticket to El Paso being for the 15th which was the next day and the fcat that the bus was not full fo departure on the day she bought the ticket...so where was she going to spend the night? She had already left the note for Durham saying she couldn't," take the marine corp life any more." I am wondering if Cesar had this planned out(the two of them leaving together) but unbeknownst to Maria, he had no intentions of really going away with her. Was it a plan just to get her to his house so he could kill her? I have to say I am just short of obsessed by this case..it plays on my mind alot...trying to figure out how it all happened. Sometimes I am just sure it was premeditation on Cesar's part and other times I think it was a crime of passion. Right this very minute I am sure he premeditated her murder. Next week I may change my mind again....but hey, It's America and I'm a woman..those 2 things make me entitled to do that, right? LOL!
Her scheduled departure is confusing to me also, taken with her leaving the note for Durham on the 14th. Where was she going to hang out for 24 hours until the bus left at 5:50pm on the 15th, especially if Durham had contacted the MC with the note? I don't think her death was premeditated since the killing itself looks like a fit of rage and the haphazard clean up doesn't make it look planned either. MOO :)

Well, Panthera, It could be premeditated still. I think what we have to take into consideration is his age...he THINKS like a kid basically...doesn't think of everything involved in murdering someone....being a marine I imagine he would think he could kill her and cover it up...which is what he did. The painting of the garage was obviously done in an attempt to hide blood..and they (Cesar and Christina had already painted the inside of the house) so Christina woudn't be too curious about him painting the garage. His thinking process is KEY...him being a marine is also KEY...him being under extreme stress is also KEY...so I think and I could be wrong but I think even though it appears to be a rage killing...it could have been thought out...the timeline is key too....something happened maybe to disrupt his original plans of getting rid of Maria's body..so he had to come up with something else very quick like...

Well, Panthera, It could be premeditated still. I think what we have to take into consideration is his age...he THINKS like a kid basically...doesn't think of everything involved in murdering someone....being a marine I imagine he would think he could kill her and cover it up...which is what he did. The painting of the garage was obviously done in an attempt to hide blood..and they (Cesar and Christina had already painted the inside of the house) so Christina wouldn't be too curious about him painting the garage. His thinking process is KEY...him being a marine is also KEY...him being under extreme stress is also KEY...so I think and I could be wrong but I think even though it appears to be a rage killing...it could have been thought out...the time line is key too....something happened maybe to disrupt his original plans of getting rid of Maria's body..so he had to come up with something else very quick like...

I don't think it was premeditated but came right out of the blue from no where. If he had planned this he certainly wouldn't have murdered her inside his own home and left a blood bath to clean up afterward imo. There are many thousands of acres up there that he could have met her in a secluded spot and thrown her body in the swamp with the gators or in the waterway.

The aftermath shows total disorganization and panic. I think he was too fearful to leave his property with her dead body so he buried her there.

Yes, no matter what those last few months had to be very stressful for him and to Maria. That is why I think a highly heated argument erupted from all this pent up emotion on both sides.

The time line also convinces me this was not planned. If he had plotted to do this he would have given himself a much wider time window in order to do what all he had to do.

JMO tho.

I can't wait for Cesar to get back here and finally get answers to all the burning questions that I am sure LE has for him! Still no word on that front, I guess.

I can't wait for Cesar to get back here and finally get answers to all the burning questions that I am sure LE has for him! Still no word on that front, I guess.

I can't wait either for LE to drag sorry buttocks back to J'Ville to stand trial for what he did. I can only hope that Xtina will have to face her part in all this too. I just want justice to be served for Maria and her poor baby.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back