TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has not been one thing for Nancy to cover as far as Hailey's concerned as it is been dead air since last week. Lol

:seeya:
I saw it too Pondering Mind. Clint said that DD tried to get in at BD's, couldn't get in so he went to CD's house and got his dad. DD finally got in through a window, not the door. moo

TY! I am punishing myself at this very moment re-watching NG trying to find that clip among a couple of others. As much as NG can give me the worst headache at times, it is very interesting to hear some of the statements and comments in hindsight...

I find it odd that DD had to be the one to track his sister down. I just find that strange for a concerned mother to expect her son to be the responsible one. Yes, and why would BD want Hailey home that early in the afternoon for no reason.

Sometimes, I do try to see how this could be a hoax, but personally can't imagine why they'd want to bring on the LE.

I've seen very little of BD's family like her mother or brother pleading for Hailey's return. Curious about BD's Mom and what she has to say. At this point, we have no real time line we can say is real. Sick of the confusion. Where's Hailey?

BBM ~ I wondered at those same things, Using DD as her messenger of bad news, and why she would want HD home so early after a supposed sleepover.
I felt that she did it to start the ball rolling and got the message out that "Hailey was not at her house".

Interesting clip here..I had always wondered who was responsible for administering the polys. In this clip it is stated that the Texas Rangers WERE 'involved' in the polygraphs..so we know that this wasn't just a poly given by some small town LE agency (no offense to small town LE :crazy:..just sayin)

at about the 2 min mark..

YouTube - Sierra1947's Channel

With all due respect, a reporter from San Antonio (WOAI) said that.

ETA: It was a guy from Big Spring, TX, that administered the LDT, fwiw.

Do we know this for sure??? That DD was at a friend's house when BD contacted him? If so, he must have gone back to the house to get the phone? This isn't adding up...

There's very little in this case we know for sure. I have all the sources for the info in Hailey's timeline and extended timeline on the reference info page, and people need to check the sources, and decide for themselves how credible or incredible they find them to be.

When I pieced together everything that was said, D was at a friend's house when Billie called him, and her cell phone was back home. From that I gathered that she called D on the friend's phone, or on some other phone that D was using, at the friend's house.

It's very unfortunate that people have chosen to obfuscate the facts of Dec 26 and 27, because with as unreliable the info in the public realm is, it makes it very difficult - near impossible - to help her little girl. And Hailey is a little girl who really needs as much help as she can get right now. :(

If this was my house, it would be because she had left the day before without folding her laundry, taking out the trash, and scooping the litterbox, and now Mom wants it done before BF gets home at 3PM. I'd also assume this is why she did not call me herself about going to the sleepover, as she knew I'd ask if she had done her chores.
bbm/moo
Imo, the above comments are only guesses. Unless you're BD NO one knows what she was thinking that day or what she instructed her daughter Hailey to do. Merely speculations to ---------what????
Make people not question BD? :waitasec:

Not going to happen, imo. I wish we knew what went home 12/26-12/28.

Did anybody catch the reports that were supposed to be on at 5pm and 6pm about the Somer Thompson Foundation granting BD money? I know the 6pm hasn't started yet but I'm wondering what was said at 5pm. Does Big Country stream live maybe I can catch the 6pm report?
Basically Mrs. Thompson came and went , gave BD a small donation towards utilities, gave her a couple T-shirts , and a number for BD to call 24/7 if she needed to talk. There will be a full report on the 10 news KTAB. Mrs. Thompson went on to Lubbock to the Emmen family. Sorry that is all I caught of it.

So he picks her up at 5:45pm, but it is not until 6:19 and 6:20pm that they make the ATM withdrawal.

Billie already stated that they went to her mother's house AFTER the ATM withdrawal.

Billie's place of employment is in the same town as where the ATM is located, as well as the same town wherein her mother resides.

What were they doing in those 34-35 minutes prior to going to the ATM?

Some possibilities:
Talking to each other about where/how they're going to buy drugs
Smoking a doobie
Drinking beer
Talking to someone else about where/how they're going to buy drugs
Caught in bad traffic
Arguing over just about anything
Taking a short-cut that turned into a long-cut
Chatting with anyone they might have run into incidentally

Is there any record of how they have accounted for those missing minutes? They are not excessive as a norm, but this day was waaaay out of the norm.

With all due respect, a reporter from San Antonio (WOAI) said that.

ETA: It was a guy from Big Spring, TX, fwiw.

I realize that, but I guess I'm counting on the fact that he probably wouldn't go on national television stating that he had actually spoke with and confirmed this with the Texas Rangers if it wasn't true. If he did, his credibility with them would be no longer...just sayin..

eta~I DID NOT say TR administered the poly..only "INVOLVED IN"... that makes me feel more confident anyway..

Ng never talks about a case unless there is news. It's frustrating but it is not what her show is about, it is about bombshells.

TY! I am punishing myself at this very moment re-watching NG trying to find that clip among a couple of others. As much as NG can give me the worst headache at times, it is very interesting to hear some of the statements and comments in hindsight...

Try the NG shows on youtube. It had to be one of the first nights CD was on. :)

I realize that, but I guess I'm counting on the fact that he probably wouldn't go on national television stating that he had actually spoke with and confirmed this with the Texas Rangers if it wasn't true. If he did, his credibility with them would be no longer...just sayin..

Have you followed Gabriel Johnson's case? That same "reporter" was reporting then. I'd give you my opinion of him, but I'd be banned for life. JMO

There's very little in this case we know for sure. I have all the sources for the info in Hailey's timeline and extended timeline on the reference info page, and people need to check the sources, and decide for themselves how credible or incredible they find them to be.

When I pieced together everything that was said, D was at a friend's house when Billie called him, and her cell phone was back home. From that I gathered that she called D on the friend's phone, or on some other phone that D was using, at the friend's house.

It's very unfortunate that people have chosen to obfuscate the facts of Dec 26 and 27, because with as unreliable the info in the public realm is, it makes it very difficult - near impossible - to help her little girl. And Hailey is a little girl who really needs as much help as she can get right now. :(

BBM

Thanks was not enough. And every day the facts get twisted more the worse it gets.

eta~I DID NOT say TR administered the poly..only "INVOLVED IN"... that makes me feel more confident anyway..

Good. I don't. We disagree on the poly and the "reporter". It's okay.

Have you followed Gabriel Johnson's case? That same "reporter" was reporting then. I'd give you my opinion of him, but I'd be banned for life. JMO

LOL! I followed a little...but not enough to even recognize him!

Have we seen any statement from BD that one of the people she contacted from work on the 28th before leaving to go home with her sister-in-law was SA? I haven't heard her mention that she called him but I do recall her stating that he met her at the house.

(snipped by BeanE for space)

Since czgtz has now told us that SA told BD that he was at his mother's house in Big Spring that day, at what point did she call him and how long did it take him to get there? When did she meet him at the house? Before or after she went to the police station? :waitasec:

The only person I've found Billie called from work was D.

I was unable to find if she called him, or if so, whether it was from work, on the way home, or at the house.

I found that he met her at the house, that she was already at the house, and then he arrived there, before she went to the police station.

What I *really* want to know is if he went to the PD with her, and if he was with her when she told them 1pm, and if so, what he said/did when she said 1pm.

I find it odd that DD had to be the one to track his sister down. I just find that strange for a concerned mother to expect her son to be the responsible one. Yes, and why would BD want Hailey home that early in the afternoon for no reason.

Oftentimes, kids will look at the id of the caller and NOT answer calls. I know many kids who will answer sibling or friends calls but not the parents, taking voice mail instead. I personally get much better response from people age 12-32 when I text instead of phone. And if BD was at work, she may not have been in a position to talk/argue with her daughter on the phone. Better for her son to relay the message quick and clean.

Sometimes, I do try to see how this could be a hoax, but personally can't imagine why they'd want to bring on the LE.

I've seen very little of BD's family like her mother or brother pleading for Hailey's return. Curious about BD's Mom and what she has to say. At this point, we have no real time line we can say is real. Sick of the confusion. Where's Hailey?

Good point. I know exactly nothing about BD's family. Can someone fill us in on them and what their input has been so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects