TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only what's been mentioned in MSM?

Do i qualify for a mod job now ;) LOL

I can I can!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We CAN'T. We can only discuss what has been in MSM, and the locals are allowed to say what they have seen. What do I win? :great:

Do you guys follow the Hailey FB page? Interesting post from someone who has been helping...you have to click to "see more"

ETA Find Hailey Dunn FB page

Any locals? Can someone tell me what is situated off of I20, right along hwy 163. There appears to be two large connected bodies of water. Right along the hwy 163, there are some buildings there, and what looks like large concrete areas. There also appears to be some large tanks. Is this a water treatment plant??? It appears to be a lake on as there are docks and homes on the northern end.

I've been kinda following the Juliani Cardenas case and they are pulling car after car out of a canal, and they are finding them with sonar....
I'm really finding myself deeply questioning why TES could not come and just do the bodies of water around CC snyder etc.. and just check for Hailey :( Park rangers in boats just isn't gonna do it, and it just seems even if they could for sure just eliminate hailey is in there to check it off their list.. it would be a HUGE help.. I don't understand why LE had them on standby and now nothing :(
I don't understand

HAHA Kimster you crack me up.

Nana - I don't see it? What FB page is it?

Just out of curiousity what bit of info do you really want to know that hasn't been released?

Mine is I want to know about the ping was from the phone HD was using for the text to MB on Monday afternoon was. It bugs me that after all that talk about SA's pings that we never got an answer about that.

If I missed that info somewhere please let me know cause that has bugged me.

From 2:20 CD states that Hailey spent the night that Saturday night with him and was with him on Sunday..and we know that there is video of Hailey on Sunday @ the Dollar Store and somewhere else...SO, I know we've discussed this before, but how in the world can BD say with a straight face that Hailey spent Sunday @ home. I didn't remember CD being so specific regarding that Sunday...The whole clip is interesting..I'm still looking for several others..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/109/pjKhhnQlF2I"]YouTube - Sierra1947's Channel[/ame]

This is the same one that I couldn't get to post the other night...It's part 3 on 1/4/11

If these clips don't interest some, PLEASE feel free to skip..:)

Oh geesh I forgot to log out when I left today time to reboot!

Did I miss anything??

bbm/moo
Imo, the above comments are only guesses. Unless you're BD NO one knows what she was thinking that day or what she instructed her daughter Hailey to do. Merely speculations to ---------what????
Make people not question BD? :waitasec:

Not going to happen, imo. I wish we knew what went home 12/26-12/28.

Of course they are only guesses (see disclaimer at bottom of post), but provide a possible answer to the question of why BD might have wanted Hailey home at noon. I have no inside information, I just offered my perspective, based on my experience, of how this could have gone down at MY house...

HAHA Kimster you crack me up.

Nana - I don't see it? What FB page is it?

Gosh I hope I am allowed to do this if not, Mods I did not know,lol
The FB page that has like 16,000 fans....the poster is TR it is like the second post....she has an interesting comment. FWIW, IMO

At some time between 4:05pm and December 28 at approximately 12:00pm when Billie calls him, D goes to a friend’s house. He is gone from the home “all day” on December 28, but “all day” has not been defined, that is, it is unknown which date and time D went to the friend’s home, only that he is at the friend’s home when Billie calls him around noon or 1:00pm on December 28.

Billie calls D and tells him to text M, and tell her to tell Hailey to come home.

D is at a friend’s home. Billie’s cell phone is supposed to be back at Hailey’s home.

D goes to Clint’s home and asks if he’s seen Hailey that day, which Clint hasn’t. D tells Clint that everyone is starting to get worried about Hailey. It is unknown if D went home before going to Clint’s house, or if he went directly from his friend’s home to Clint’s home.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/hailey-dunn-timeline/

I very well may possibly be reading this above post incorrectly{and if so plz someone set me straight}..

By saying: "At some time between 4:05pm and December 28 at approximately 12:00pm when Billie calls him, D goes to a friend’s house".. I am reading that to state that DD went to spend the night at a friends house at some point between 4:05pm and Dec.28th approx.at noon...

If I'm reading that correctly then that assessment is off.. DD left BD's home Sunday night the 26th approximately at 9:00pm..at which time he says that he last saw Hailey playing his XBox and he believed her to possibly/probably play that game til approximately midnite...

DD is at the friends home from after 9:00pm Sunday the 26th until Monday the 27th when he returns to BD's home at 4:00pm where he found the doors locked..at which time he banged for 5mins with no one answering the door..he then entered the house thru a window and saw SA in the hall with the "deer caught in the headlights look"..

As far as we know DD was at home from 4pm Monday the 27th until approximately noon the following day{Tuesday the 28th} at which time BD contacts DD and tells him to summon his sister home from the "sleepover" at MB's house..

Which as we know then set into motion the "discovery" of Hailey's "disappearance"..{which IMO is fiiiiiiiiisssssshhhhhyyyyyy}

I've been kinda following the Juliani Cardenas case and they are pulling car after car out of a canal, and they are finding them with sonar....
I'm really finding myself deeply questioning why TES could not come and just do the bodies of water around CC snyder etc.. and just check for Hailey :( Park rangers in boats just isn't gonna do it, and it just seems even if they could for sure just eliminate hailey is in there to check it off their list.. it would be a HUGE help.. I don't understand why LE had them on standby and now nothing :(
I don't understand

From what I understand they are on standby till LE can give them an idea where to search..someone said they are looking at an area thats 600 sq miles
...to much area for TES to take on

From what I understand they are on standby till LE can give them an idea where to search..someone said they are looking at an area thats 600 sq miles
...to much area for TES to take on

600 sq Miles in just bodies of water though, or does that include land as well?
I guess i'm thinking LE could let them in to do JUST the water

The in and out of the house came from czgtz. I spent hours and hours over several days tracking D down lol. The info I found was that he was at a friend's house. I posted it when I found it, because during the time I was researching, I was posting and letting people know what I was looking for, in hopes that someone would come across additional info.

That's right, I think I remember that. Doesn't it seem like poor D was always the one that got caught up in the time line?

So, if the son was at a friend's house, then did BD call the friend's phone? As someone mentioned, maybe BD did it that way to avoid a hassle speaking to Hailey directly, but Monday BD didn't care enough to check out where Hailey was, but then Tuesday there's a big hurry and concern on Billie's part that Hailey should be in her house.

Will I go bonkers if I stay on this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth