AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1 Million...good to know. I hope they got some information from her during the trip or after she arrived.

I have no idea if this is the "room" she rented or not

And EJ grrr in her phone interview with TS grrr made it sound like LM was being supported by his father -- he was just there temporarily because he allowed EJ to stay there -- I bet it is only in her name because he might have bad credit rating

And in that same interview EJ states that LM never tried to see the baby "all the time she had him" he only filed with the courts-um how long would that have been EJ? The break up was December 8? LM sought custody just a few days later, right? grrr she made it sound like Gabe's entire life

EJ twists the truth just like TS

I bet that Gabe was handed off, but the couple who approached her in the park were prearranged -- this is the type of truth twisting that EJ and TS do

[sorry, I am replying to yesterday's posts trying to catch up from taking more than 12 hours off -- might take a while lol]

I don't know if this has been mentioned here. There a tons of Mexican-owned bus lines running under the radar between most Texas towns and Mexico.
Do we know if EJ is fluent in Spanish :waitasec: To me, if she were using one of these bus lines she'd stick out very noticeably.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/01/10/20100110johnsonarrest0111.html

Maricopa County Sheriff's
deputies returned from Miami-Dade County, Fla., and Tempe police booked Johnson into the Fourth Avenue jail at 2:06 a.m. Sunday. She is being held on $1.1 million cash bond.

Dont know if anyone posted this yet?

:woohoo::woohoo: Wow! 1.1 million cash bond! Why to go Arizona!!!!! This judge could give lessons in setting bonds for those that have committed horrendous crimes against others and especially the young.

I have to think though that EJ's charges have been upgraded. I don't know how you can set 1.1 million for custody interference? Any word on upgrading of charges? Have they now charged her with murder?

Salem

:woohoo::woohoo: Wow! 1.1 million cash bond! Why to go Arizona!!!!! This judge could give lessons in setting bonds for those that have committed horrendous crimes against others and especially the young.

I have to think though that EJ's charges have been upgraded. I don't know how you can set 1.1 million for custody interference? Any word on upgrading of charges? Have they now charged her with murder?

Salem
If Gabriel was last seen in Texas, Arizona can't charge her with murder. I think LE was also going to charge her with lying to them on a previous occasion though.

Logan just wrote something on the group for Gabriel on FB, and in it he says that TPS is the one that blocked him on FB. doesnt make sense since she was the one posting things on his wall....but i suppose i shouldnt expect it to make sense since nothing else does.

It makes perfect sense to me -- allegedly (by a poster here who used to date Logan) TS was making him look like a bad father with her posts to his page, so understandably he probably posted things she did not like on her FB --she probably deleted his posts immediately eventually blocking hime

I dont know the exact dates of when Elizabeth lived in Boston or exactly when she moved to Az, or dates of the foster homes....I am logans friend, and met elizabeths brother a few times so the little I know about Elizabeths early life is the few comments her brother made. I dont know if foster care was before/after the mother died, and i dont know if it was in az or boston. I was more just trying to pass on the info that she obviously had a bad childhood. Her brother told me his mother was murdered, and from what I recall it was around the age of 11 or so, and sometime after that they moved to arizona. thats all i know.

Thank you eitak - I was trying to pass along to the best of my memory.

Did you say at one point they moved to Arizona because their father was there? Do you know if their father is deceased now or alive or?

If Gabriel was last seen in Texas, Arizona can't charge her with murder. I think LE was also going to charge her with lying to them on a previous occasion though.

Possible they decided to call it "kidnapping" since she was no longer the custodial parent!

I was thinking of her fleeing if they were to bail her out. ;)

The Smiths seem the type to try and cover their *advertiser censored**'s they were trying to control her in the interviews, as we have seen. If they want to make sure she doesn't talk to the cops and are afraid that she might snap and tell the story they maybe try and get her out of there and somewhere they can control her better. Just an idea .. but maybe they would be willing to loose everything else they have left (the house) in order to do so. Who knows.. I wouldn't, at this point, put much of anything past those Smiths.....

Other idea they may 'once again try and be the good people' try and get her out of there and 'become her best friend forever' and get her to talk by getting them on her good side and agian they are HEROS! :waitasec: :banghead:

It makes perfect sense to me -- allegedly (by a poster here who used to date Logan) TS was making him look like a bad father with her posts to his page, so understandably he probably posted things she did not like on her FB --she probably deleted his posts immediately eventually blocking hime

except for i dont think he ever wrote back anything to her, at least not publicly. when you write one someones wall on FB it says "logan mcqueary wrote on tammi peters smith wall" and I never once saw that.

Elizabeth Johnson was arrested last month in Miami, but Gabriel, her 8-month-old missing baby, is still missing.

According to the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office, Elizabeth was booked into an Arizona jail late Saturday on charges of custodial interference and kidnapping.

Her cash-only bond is set at $1,100,000.

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/s...adited-to-Arizona/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

Yup.....there it is. Custodial interference and kidnapping. Wow, she'd best start talking.

EJ is probably going to have to go before a judge this week to hear what charges they're going to file on her. For now about the only thing I can think of, legally, is parental interference.

As far as the bail amount, I could be wrong but I bet they put that high of an amount so until she's taken before a judge she can't bail out and disappear. After all, she is a 'flight risk.'

I'm not sure if after she sees a judge that they'll be able to keep it that high. Hope so!

JMHO
fran

Can they set the bail that high because she may be a flight risk? (for an on going case?) dont they normally hold people of interest in jail?

Grampa says: "she was determined to not let her son suffer the same kind of childhood she had. That is why her grandfather Bob Johnson says he can't believe she would harm her baby, Gabriel, even to get back at the boy's father."

So, if we ask Eliz why she 'gave away her baby to a couple for adoption", her answer will be all about how she doesn't want her baby to suffer the kind of life she had, right?

Let's ask Eliz:

"T: Now, let me ask you, why, why do you want to give your child up for adoption? Why, why wouldn't you want the dad to have the baby? Why wouldn't you want Logan to have his son?

E: Because I believe he's a very ugly controlling person and he's not capable. He's a felon. He's not capable of taking care of the child. He's being supported by his own father and he just wants to make things ugly and he, I don't want the child to be in the middle of the ugly, ugly custody dispute and it already started off so ugly. And he's just going to make the child miserable and he's just trying to make everyone that has anything to do with me, the mother, miserable.
"

Never, not once, in her entire phone interview does she say anything about wanting Gabriel to have a better life. The only thing she says about Gabriel is that she doesn't want him in the middle of a custody dispute. In which case, she could have just given him to Logan, relinquished her parental rights so there would be no dispute, gotten on a bus, and gone on to whatever life she wanted to lead.

But it wasn't about wanting a better life - or anything else - for Gabriel. It was about vengeance on Logan for perceived wrongs.

"he has ruined my life and he hurt me and I wanted to hurt him"

And how many different things was she considering doing to hurt Logan?

"E: that was the only thing I could say that would hurt him." (killing Gabriel)

MOO

I'm not sure about this.... If the crime started in AZ, TX may give over jurisdiction. I'm not sure what all the rules are about these types of conflicts but the beginning of this crime started in AZ with a possible murder in TX and then a running away to avoid prosecution to FL (I added that :)). So all 3 states will have some jurisdiction - FL appears to have given up any by sending her back to AZ. AZ and TX will need to decide who will prosecute as soon as they figure out where baby Gabe is. But, with consent/cooperation from TX, I do think AZ can charge her with muder. I'm NOT positive though.

1.1 million is an awful high bail for custody interference, so something else MUST be on the table here, I think.

Salem

The Smiths seem the type to try and cover their *advertiser censored**'s they were trying to control her in the interviews, as we have seen. If they want to make sure she doesn't talk to the cops and are afraid that she might snap and tell the story they maybe try and get her out of there and somewhere they can control her better. Just an idea .. but maybe they would be willing to loose everything else they have left (the house) in order to do so. Who knows.. I wouldn't, at this point, put much of anything past those Smiths.....

Other idea they may 'once again try and be the good people' try and get her out of there and 'become her best friend forever' and get her to talk by getting them on her good side and agian they are HEROS! :waitasec: :banghead:

The bond is cash only. I don't think even the Smith's are willing to go that far. Better call L. Padilla.

Thank you eitak - I was trying to pass along to the best of my memory.

Did you say at one point they moved to Arizona because their father was there? Do you know if their father is deceased now or alive or?

nope i just said i didnt know if the father was in the picture anymore. When I met EJs brother they were already 18, and the only family I was aware of was the grandfather. BUT that doesnt mean much, the brother didnt like to talk about family life....the one time he said much was because he was drunk and having a bad night and crying about how hard his life was growing up, thats when i learned about the mother being murdered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member