MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Lisa's not a newborn. She's a good-sized 10-month-old girl who could wiggle and squiggle and cry out. I'd think it would be hard (even for someone near-comatose) to roll over on her in such away that she couldn't react and be heard or felt reacting.

IF mom was drunk? Think of the size of mom and the size of Lisa.

I just saw this video and my apologies if it's a repeat but there's no way anymore I can keep up with this case, have too much going on lately. Buying wine with a man 5 hours before Lisa went missing? hmmm What man I wonder. This is heating up. Hope Lisa is found.

Police Review Surveillance Video of Missing Baby's Mother

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-pol...ance-deborah-bradley-20111010,0,3702048.story

Come on over doc
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151084"]The surveillance video-the man and the box of wine - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'm waiting to see if I heard it correctly. I think the report was, LE found a receipt for a purchase at a nearby grocery. They asked for video, saw DB and unknown man buying the wine.

Baby Lisa's mom is caught on tape buying wine (with a man that's not the man she lives with) 5 hours before she puts the SICK baby down for the night. :banghead:

Where was the baby and her half brothers while this wine buy was going on?

imo

That video makes me ill.

Kind of makes me scratch my head.

The first day her live in mate works night shift and she's out buying wine...........with another man. What the heck happened to baby Lisa.

imo

Bottom line: Seemingly suspicious behavior of teen in earlier raw footage can be observed if you Check out this video with on-site reporter (KCTV-4) John Pepitone on Chic Trib site:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...rch-for-missing-baby-20111005,0,7975319.story

Look for: At the 1:29 mark of the video, JI receives a hug from a male friend or relative and walks to a silver crew-cab pickup truck with a soda bottle in his right hand (Coke?). As JI gets into the back seat, passenger-side of the truck, notice the teen male in bright green hoodie, wearing sunglasses, hanging on the truck's driver's side back door. When the teen sees the cameras are on JI and thus on him, the teen boy appears to deliberately cover/shield his face with his right arm to avoid being on camera.

Why am I suggesting you go to the Chic Trib site:
I was researching media videos on the Jackson County TV-4 website. I checked about 10 (of 31 possible) videos, and all but one was accessible to view. This one titled:

"Police Take Search Door-to-door for missing 10-month-old" denied access with a warning that I did not have authority to access. I Googled this article title and found I could access on the Chicago Trib site.

I'm curious what you think of the teen behavior in this particular video and what you think about KCTV-4 viewers being denied access to this video given the subpoena for raw video footage? Could LE have required the News media to close off access to this?

Is that the one that LE subpoena'd? Maybe?

They could have been going through a comingle recycle bin which has glass bottles in it, while looking for a wine box.

The BOX O' WINE might still be in the refrigerator or left out and unfinished. In the very first news footage DI can be seen, in front of the house, talking to what appears to be a newsperson. The recycle bins are right next to the front door. They aren't there anymore.

If she was with this man in her home that evening and something happened to Lisa, even if she died of natural causes, this is the kind of setting in which I could see a parent opting for "kidnapping" vs. calling 911...these days drinking while caring for a young child is kind of frowned on, having a man there while hubby is at work doesn't help. She might panic.

Not telling LE about this excursion is a big problem, assuming she didn't, as it seems.

Bottom line: Seemingly suspicious behavior of teen in earlier raw footage can be observed if you Check out this video with on-site reporter (KCTV-4) John Pepitone on Chic Trib site:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...rch-for-missing-baby-20111005,0,7975319.story

Look for: At the 1:29 mark of the video, JI receives a hug from a male friend or relative and walks to a silver crew-cab pickup truck with a soda bottle in his right hand (Coke?). As JI gets into the back seat, passenger-side of the truck, notice the teen male in bright green hoodie, wearing sunglasses, hanging on the truck's driver's side back door. When the teen sees the cameras are on JI and thus on him, the teen boy appears to deliberately cover/shield his face with his right arm to avoid being on camera.

Why am I suggesting you go to the Chic Trib site:
I was researching media videos on the Jackson County TV-4 website. I checked about 10 (of 31 possible) videos, and all but one was accessible to view. This one titled:

"Police Take Search Door-to-door for missing 10-month-old" denied access with a warning that I did not have authority to access. I Googled this article title and found I could access on the Chicago Trib site.

I'm curious what you think of the teen behavior in this particular video and what you think about KCTV-4 viewers being denied access to this video given the subpoena for raw video footage? Could LE have required the News media to close off access to this?

The teen did hide his face when he realized he was on camera. It appeared to me that he was talking to someone in the backseat on the driver side of the truck. Wonder who was sitting in that particular seat?

Baby Lisa's mom is caught on tape buying wine (with a man that's not the man she lives with) 5 hours before she puts the SICK baby down for the night. :banghead:

imo

According to DB's statements she put Lisa to bed at 7:30 pm. Which would be 2 hours after buying the wine. She said she went to bed at 10:30 pm which would be 5 hours after buying the wine.

Didn't someone say days ago that they should be checking retail videos like that? Good thinking!

Unidentified? So...not JI? Who then? Was JI not at the house? He wouldn't be at work yet, right? **brain explode**
bbm

Me! A day ro so ago I posted that grocery store and 7/11 type store videos should be checked for a baby in a cart. Someone replied that the area was too large. Thank goodness LE found a reciept to a grocery store and they checked the video. It may not show baby Lisa but it shows what her mom was doing a few hours before Lisa disappeared.

imo

OK, been busy and have not read through all theories yet, the more I thought about everything, mulled it over, off and on, I think there's a possibility that Mom knows baby Lisa's Dad is a third party. She's known it all along. Because there is a legal assumption that Mom's husband is the father it has to be rectified before she can marry her fiance. This requires a DNA test or for her boyfriend to testify in open court in front of a judge that he claims to be the father of Lisa. I'm not sure of the legality in their state, it may still require an official DNA test. If she knew that test was coming up, very soon, there's a motive to....stop that test from happening. Her whole world would fall apart IF her husband and fiance were not the biological parent of Lisa. Just a theory, as I said I haven't read through the thread so if someone else thought of this first, I agree.

It looks like we are allowed to guess who was at the store with her so here you go: It was likely her brother Steve. I have so much to provide about him if he is ever named a person of interest. He lives 5 miles from her per last known address. Sorry if I have said too much here I am suppressing much more than this.

But cops are calling him an unidentified man.' And showing his picture to the neighbors. Wouldn't the cops already know who her brother was?

OK, been busy and have not read through all theories yet, the more I thought about everything, mulled it over, off and on, I think there's a possibility that Mom knows baby Lisa's Dad is a third party. She's known it all along. Because there is a legal assumption that Mom's husband is the father it has to be rectified before she can marry her fiance. This requires a DNA test or for her boyfriend to testify in open court in front of a judge that he claims to be the father of Lisa. I'm not sure of the legality in their state, it may still require an official DNA test. If she knew that test was coming up, very soon, there's a motive to....stop that test from happening. Her whole world would fall apart IF her husband and fiance were not the biological parent of Lisa. Just a theory, as I said I haven't read through the thread so if someone else thought of this first, I agree.

wow, I hadn't even thought of that and just last night we were discussing all the various paternity issues. It certainly could be a motive to disappear little Lisa.

The BOX O' WINE might still be in the refrigerator or left out and unfinished. In the very first news footage DI can be seen, in front of the house, talking to what appears to be a newsperson. The recycle bins are right next to the front door. They aren't there anymore.

I doubt the box of wine has been recovered from Irwin house.

I think it resides with whomever has Lisa and was intended for a "celebration." Unless it's been emptied, of course.

JMO

So are you saying she did something to Lisa to hide that from her husband and her live-in boyfriend?

imo

Since it was only 5:30, I think it is possible that Dad was at home with the kids. She may have given him an excuse about where she was going, OR maybe she told him the truth that she was going to the store.

But IF LE is really calling him a 'mystery man"--then she was not cooperating fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member