MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the feeling mom left out the detail of buying wine at 5:30 pm when being interrogated by police.

The dad was probably still home at this hour. Someone had to be watching the kids... the Fox reporter didn't mention the kids were with the mom and the man. Hmmm... new material to chew on. I wonder if PD found the box of wine at the house.

I don't think buying wine at 5:30 is increminating in itself if dad was home with the children. Now if dad told LE that he was gone by that time then yes, we have a huge problem because the children would've been left alone at the house. However, IIRC, the dad said he was there before Lisa was tucked into bed. Didn't he say he gave her her bottle?

Why buy Paper plate if you are going home?

Wouldn't you have plates at your house?

Maybe it is just me but the only time I use Paper Plates is when I am not going some where that has regular plates, like to a motel or Park for a Picnic...

You'd be surprised how many women use paper plates, especially with small children. I never have but I know a lot of women who do. Easier than doing dishes and not broken dishes.

I hate paper plates and love to set a pretty table so I guess to each his own.

Baby Lisa's mom is caught on tape buying wine (with a man that's not the man she lives with) 5 hours before she puts the SICK baby down for the night. :banghead:

Where was the baby and her half brothers while this wine buy was going on?

imo
How do you know the man on tape is not the man she lives with? Have you viewed the tape? If it is not him, why isn't it a possibility that he could be at home watching the kids and knows she is at the store with someone?

And since when does a baby with a cough get translated to a sick baby? Kids cough all the time for various reasons. Some people seem to get that this baby was at death's door with a cough!

Good morning. Here is the video from the store. Repost

It was taken at 5 PM. The picture being shown to the neighbors is of the homeless/handyman. It was being shown before LE located this video. This video was located because LE found a receipt at the house and checked the surveillance tapes.

LE asked JI to list people who were cheating on their husbands. That was just one example they gave them when they asked them for names of people that might have taken Lisa.

Hope that helps.

Here's the video link.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-pol...ance-deborah-bradley-20111010,0,3702048.story

Whoa, I just woke up and saw this! She was seen with this man, but the kids weren't there? Where were the kids during this trip to the store?

Holey moley! Your hubby is working late, you've got three kids to take care of, and one of them is a sick baby, so you go buy a box of wine, paper plates, and napkins? What?!

She didn't tell the police about it, either. I wonder where they came across that receipt? I know it was somewhere in the home, but where?

Won't be here much at all today. I am still on the fence and still think DB is innocent. I just can't think any other way. Her grief is too real to me.IMO.

How do you know the man on tape is not the man she lives with? Have you viewed the tape? If it is not him, why isn't it a possibility that he could be at home watching the kids and knows she is at the store with someone?

And since when does a baby with a cough get translated to a sick baby? Kids cough all the time for various reasons. Some people seem to get that this baby was at death's door with a cough!

So they aren't sure if it's JI or not? :waitasec: Wasn't he at work? Wait, do we even know when he went into work that day?

I don't think buying wine at 5:30 is increminating in itself if dad was home with the children. Now if dad told LE that he was gone by that time then yes, we have a huge problem because the children would've been left alone at the house. However, IIRC, the dad said he was there before Lisa was tucked into bed. Didn't he say he gave her her bottle?
How do we know that DB wouldn't have had a babysitter...perhaps even her friend (with the young daughter) that she said had been visiting that evening?

Why buy Paper plate if you are going home?

Wouldn't you have plates at your house?

Maybe it is just me but the only time I use Paper Plates is when I am not going some where that has regular plates, like to a motel or Park for a Picnic...

When my kids were small, before I owned a dishwasher, I would buy paper plates and plastic/styrofoam cups all the time. I think anyone with young children would tell you how many dirty dishes children accumulate during the day. If they don't have a dishwasher, I don't see it as being a big deal. You can get 20-30 plates for $1.00 at the dollar store.

I get the feeling mom left out the detail of buying wine at 5:30 pm when being interrogated by police.

The dad was probably still home at this hour. Someone had to be watching the kids... the Fox reporter didn't mention the kids were with the mom and the man. Hmmm... new material to chew on. I wonder if PD found the box of wine at the house.

We know they found the receipt for the wine. That's why they went after the video. I wonder if she was questioned about whether she had anything to drink that night and said no. That would be bad.

They either found the wine or found the empty box. imo

Drinking wine or buying wine is not a reason for an arrest. Drinking a lot of wine and a child going missing would be.

I just hope and pray that if she did something or knows what happened to Lisa she will tell the truth.

can someone tell me the person that has the timeline in their sig please?

This maybe far fetched but,

What was the temperature outside that day?

Reason is down here, (in Florida)

there are so many cases where Mom forgets child sleeping in back seat of car

and goes into house and child dies of heat stroke...

Sometimes they don't die right away put later when put to bed....

And Parents are sometimes charged with manslaughter or Felony Child neglect

:waitasec:

It was warm during the day, and chilly that night. 87 was the high, and 56 was the low. I guess it could have been hot enough for that scenario to work.

We know they found the receipt for the wine. That's why they went after the video. I wonder if she was questioned about whether she had anything to drink that night and said no. That would be bad.

They either found the wine or found the empty box. imo

Drinking wine or buying wine is not a reason for an arrest. Drinking a lot of wine and a child going missing would be.

I just hope and pray that if she did something or knows what happened to Lisa she will tell the truth.

Maybe that's why she didn't hear a thing.

When my kids were small, before I owned a dishwasher, I would buy paper plates and plastic/Styrofoam cups all the time. I think anyone with young children would tell you how many dirty dishes children accumulate during the day. If they don't have a dishwasher, I don't see it as being a big deal. You can get 20-30 plates for $1.00 at the dollar store.

Thanks N/T,
I guess because I have 9 children and 3 of them with special needs that I don't use them. Kind-of afraid they would try and eat them too.. :giggle:

They did NOT release the store video camera that shows Lisa and whomever buying wine. The video only talked about it and showed the grocery store with the news cameras. No release of the surveillance video.

Dang, I got all worked up for nutin'! I thought the surveillance video had been released.:blush:

Is it obvious I am chomping at the bit to see this video?:crazy:

Timeline is sticky'd:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150977"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150977[/ame]

Shelby1 is the person with the timeline in her sig...she's the one doing all that work!

Here's the thread link to Shelby1's timeline

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150977"]Lisa Irwin-Timeline - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Was it not reported a friend with children was over and watched a movie...that could explain the wine, paper plates and napkins... JMO.... I keep paper plates in my house to use when we order pizza or take out so I don't have to be bothered cleaning dishes as for wine, I have a wine chiller stocked.. I always use paper plates in my house just easy after a along day.q

Thanks N/T,
I guess because I have 9 children and 3 of them with special needs that I don't use them. Kind-of afraid they would try and eat them too.. :giggle:

You must have a whole lot of dishes at your house!! Wow 9 children. I don't know how you do it. Dishes, laundry......:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong