Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #32

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue GENERAL discussions here. Look around Caylee now has a FORUM, there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Newbies.....

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .

I believe the problem with the hair tests involves a maternal link... therefore.. the DNA of Caylee's hair and Casey's hair would be SO closely linked... that they need a particular type of sample to be able to get conclusive results...

Sorry.. .that wasn't explained well but I did hear an expert say that (I think they might need some skin still attached to the hair) to ruled it as Caylee's versus Casey's

Thank you, nurse, for your theory. Very plausible.

I'm having a little trouble with Casey acting alone with getting rid of the body. I can't see her doing all that digging all by herself.

And then there's the car. A mother who is so distraught about her missing granddaughter would not wait a single day to get the car back to look for clues. Why wait until July 15th? Why not Monday, July 14th? Maybe there's a reasonable explanation, but wasn't she out of her mind with worry about the baby (according to her myspace entry)?

I believe the problem with the hair tests involves a maternal link... therefore.. the DNA of Caylee's hair and Casey's hair would be SO closely linked... that they need a particular type of sample to be able to get conclusive results...

Sorry.. .that wasn't explained well but I did hear an expert say that (I think they might need some skin still attached to the hair) to ruled it as Caylee's versus Casey's

I think it has a paternal link. I think LE is looking into who Caylee's father is or isn't.

Wow...I'm SEVERAL threads behind...you guys MOVE SO FAST and I was only not on here last night! LOL Guess I need to go catch up!

my2cents
http://www.clubplanet.com/Venues/132...sion-Nightclub

This is the description of the club. Notice the "open all night" and the "drink lots of water and pop advil". This is a drug club.

I worked in clubs for years and I can assure you that the reason you drink tons of water and go to an open all night club is because you are on X. I bartended at one of these places and made no tips because they are so screwed out of their minds on drugs that they don't want to drink/get drunk.

I got this from the previous thread...but in case someone didn't mention it already, this FUSION is NOT the same club that Casey frequented. Casey hung out at the FUSIAN (notice spelling difference) SUSHI RESTAURANT which turns into at night...FUSIAN ULTRA LOUNGE. (It's a restaurant/bar) They are in two totally different locations in Orlando on opposite sides of town.

http://www.fusianultralounge.com/
http://www.activediner.com/Fusian-R...staurant/Orlando/FL/US/profile/817414/guide/6

They need to get the Ydna to follow the paternal side to separate it from Caylee versus Casey. For that you need the bulb attached to the hair.
With just the hair they can get mitochondrial dna which wouldnt show the difference between Caylee versus Caysey.

However, I think the YDNA tests are complicated and sometimes involve a series of tests....

I emailed the myspace person that had the theory last night. She is all over this case! I thought you guys may like to see her response. I offered to create an email acct for her so that she could post (as she cannot register) but she doesn't want to get too tied up with posting.

Anyway, here is her response, in part. Might be worth you guys checking into.

I do have a few other thoughts.

One is about "Society Entertainment" -- a company like so many others that seem to be connected to this case: connected to the club scene, the music scene, DJ's, sexy girls, alcohol/drugs. It is run by a guy named Derrick Williams. If you look at his myspace and/or Society Entertainment's website, you will see how similar it is to some of the others. And he has a few myspace "friends" in common with others we've looked at in this case.

Well, this one is particularly interesting to me, because on WhitePages. com, the business address for "Society Entertainment" is AT THE SAWGRASS APARTMENTS.

Look up Derrick Williams on WhitePages. com, and you will see what I mean.

I did send in this tip to the OCSO.

~Desdemona~

That is VERY intersting... there are too many weird connections in this case..

I emailed the myspace person that had the theory last night. She is all over this case! I thought you guys may like to see her response. I offered to create an email acct for her so that she could post (as she cannot register) but she doesn't want to get too tied up with posting.

One is about "Society Entertainment" -- a company like so many others that seem to be connected to this case: connected to the club scene, the music scene, DJ's, sexy girls, alcohol/drugs. It is run by a guy named Derrick Williams. If you look at his myspace and/or Society Entertainment's website, you will see how similar it is to some of the others. And he has a few myspace "friends" in common with others we've looked at in this case.

Well, this one is particularly interesting to me, because on WhitePages. com, the business address for "Society Entertainment" is AT THE SAWGRASS APARTMENTS.

~Desdemona~

When people find things out like this are they calling the TIP line???

~Desdemona~

This person is a TERRIFIC sleuther!!!!

~Desdemona~

I don't know why, but I found the connection to the Sawgrass Apts very disturbing. I haven't kept up with all of the threads/posts so I'm sure this question has been asked.

Do you think that Casey gave Caylee to someone as a way of clearing a debt of some sort? :(

post_old.gif
Today, 08:55 AM
believe09
user_online.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAG1959
I was doing a little research earlier about DNA testing and how it would take - came up with 5 - 10 days for a basic test with a good sample and up to 3 weeks to do a match or with a "not so good" sample. I know that hair folicle tests don't take but about a week as I have had friends who have had to have them as pre-employment tests.

So - LE could have the hair tests back but not the tests on the stain. If the hair tests come back to Caylee AND drugs - could THAT be enough to get her tried on the death penalty without a body? Guess that would depend on the amount of drugs.
Anyone else?

Ahhh, I am so glad you brought this up-I have been so distracted by the sidelines I forgot I wanted to concentrate on this.

Now someone mentioned that LE would find lots of her hair inside of her own trunk if they had a mind to. Let's think about hair that sheds vs hair that is pulled or falls because of decomp whatever...does hair that sheds have skin cells attached to the follicle?

Further, did they take swabs from Casey for comparison to Caylee's hair? Was there hair of Casey's in the trunk? I am going with the 3-4 weeks processing time to get an accurate profile.

K-quoting my own post; thanks to those who have taken a stab at it so far...

They need to get the Ydna to follow the paternal side to separate it from Caylee versus Casey. For that you need the bulb attached to the hair.
With just the hair they can get mitochondrial dna which wouldnt show the difference between Caylee versus Caysey.

However, I think the YDNA tests are complicated and sometimes involve a series of tests....

For those asking why the tests have not come back yet. Can you give a timeframe for the tests LE would be conducting in this case? It is my understanding as well that they could be multi layered. Thanks!

I have to be honest.... If Caylee ends up being alive.... I'm not going to be that surprised.... this is so convoluted.

I think that Casey was definitely involved in something to support herself that she doesn't want public.

We've never heard of her being on public assistance, correct? I mean she needed to make some money somehow.

I think it has a paternal link. I think LE is looking into who Caylee's father is or isn't.

It is maternal. If there is no hair follicle attached they would have to do Mitochondrial DNA testing and that would only show that is could have been Casey's, Cindy's or Caylee's. If it had a hair follicle they would do Nuclear DNA testing and then it could be determine if it was Caylee's.

I've been thinking about that phone call between Lee and Casey yesterday and I can't get it out of my head that Casey DID NOT ASK ONE SINGLE TIME IF THEY HAD ANY LEADS INTO FINDING HER DAUGHTER. (yes, I'm yelling. WTF???!!!)

She cared about one thing and one thing only: Lee, are we cool? Are you still with me? I didn't see you at the hearing. I was worried.

I haven't once heard her say that she missed her child or that she was concerned for her child or that she was concerned about finding her child.

I'm just so exasperated. I can't believe how selfish Casey is. I can't believe how blind her parents are. I just want this baby to be found already. Enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member