2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ONLY reason I'd care where Casey went is to know that she's not bringing her vortex near me and mine.

Otherwise, I think we should care more about the whereabouts of the CHILDREN who are missing! Karma will take care of CA......

Paralegal@? Lol!
Then she can dress up in important business clothes. Yay.
I bet that's what she was fiddling around pretending to do at trial.
Maybe she thinks she will meet & marry a lawyer.

At least you can do paralegal studies online so she won't have to enroll in a campus-based college and poison everyone around her. Maybe she will lay low after all. For a while anyway.

A parting shot - a thought in the night.

In Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, a monster created by a man so loathes himself and how he was made that he kills someone dearly loved by his creator. The two chase each other around the world until the creator dies and the monster slips away into obscurity. Even the lowly Frankenstein had the grace to slip away into obscurity. A tale to be sure, but Mary Shelley may have realized that sometimes there is little difference between mankind and monsters.

My hopes for FCA...

Her nightmares will haunt her.
Her thoughts of what she has done will haunt her.
A little girl yelling mommy will haunt her.
The fear of being recognizd by someone that wants her dead will haunt her.
Karma will haunt her.

Paralegal@? Lol!

At least you can do paralegal studies online so she won't have to enroll in a campus-based college and poison everyone around her. Maybe she will lay low after all. For a while anyway.

That's a lot of work! If she couldn't finish her 1/2 credit to graduate from high school, I don't have a lot of faith in her completing her paralegal studies. :waitasec:

The ONLY reason I'd care where Casey went is to know that she's not bringing her vortex near me and mine.

Otherwise, I think we should care more about the whereabouts of the CHILDREN who are missing! Karma will take care of CA......

I totally agree with this.

I'm sorry I didn't read this entire thread because it's VERY long. I haven't posted anything in this forum because there are so many threads and posts that it's overwhelming!

Anyway...

First I want to say that I'm still unsure about the verdict. I am in shock but I still don't have my mind made up as to whether it was the right verdict or not.

I am in no way insinuating that anyone in this thread of forum said that they wish death upon Casey but IMHO ANYONE wishing death upon her is just as bad as she is. Casey is potentially a murderer and if someone kills her, they are the same as she is. I don't think she will ever lead a normal live because of the publicity surrounding her case. I think that if she goes anywhere that isn't a complete third world country someone WILL recognize her and right now she is probably one of the most hated women in the world.

I don't want to say she deserves to live a normal life, but I think as a society, we should move on and just remember that there are a lot of other missing kids, and there are actually cases that are worse then this one, and we should focus our energy on bringing those kids home. IMO Hate consumes more energy then love. We should use that extra energy to bring justice to all the other children.

Paralegal@? Lol!

There's work involved in becoming a paralegal. Besides the truth and Ms. Anthony being strangers, I think we can safely add in that work and Ms. Anthony are strangers.

she said she wants to be a paralegal now.

I heard that and it is so ridiculous. Being a paralegal requires a tremendous amount of integrity and accountability. Also, the ability to be perfectly organized, HONEST, intelligent and RESPONSIBLE. There is a lot of pressure and deadlines and critical timelines and paperwork and details that cannot be overlooked. Knowing when things need to be submitted and finished and scheduled. Lawyers depend heavily upon their paralegals. Look at FCAs track record. Can you imagine her handling such pressure and responsibility?

No location on FCA's whereabouts? IS there a thread?

....having a hard time keeping up.
Thanks to everyone for their vigilance. :)
I take it no one has figured out where she is yet?

Legals, am I right in assuming she can't leave the country due to pending lawsuits?
Sorry if this has already been asked.

Casey is free to go anywhere she pleases provided she has a passport if required to her pending destination.

I'm of the opinion Casey spent her first day free sipping on tropical drinks poolside or beachside (by what ocean is up for debate).

I just hope when she reoffends again, if she gets caught, her next jury will have better sense than her last one and she's put back where she belongs.

I heard that and it is so ridiculous. Being a paralegal requires a tremendous amount of integrity and accountability. Also, the ability to be perfectly organized, HONEST, intelligent and RESPONSIBLE. There is a lot of pressure and deadlines and critical timelines and paperwork and details that cannot be overlooked. Knowing when things need to be submitted and finished and scheduled. Lawyers depend heavily upon their paralegals. Look at FCAs track record. Can you imagine her handling such pressure and responsibility?

Correct. It most states it's also regulated and requires advanced schooling. I work in the legal field myself there is no way she could handle any form of job in the legal field. It requires work and Casey doesn't like to work.

Ugh! Some things never change. I guess she was coached to not look too happy while the cameras were on her..... and as soon as (she thought) she was out of the cameras eye her true colors emerged.
This picture makes me sick.:banghead:
The face of evil. moo

I really wish the spectators would have done what Jeff Ashton suggested-not shown up or if they did, waited for her to saunter out and turned their backs on her in silence. I have still to watch GVS, never a fan of HLN anyway, mom made me listen over the phone to Behar w/ Simms which was mildly amusing...haven't watched juror interviews and my head would explode if I had to watch anyone from the defense. I turn away from the tabloids in the store in disgust.
I do read all about it here because I can vent here when I do, but I am so put off by her that I don't have to try hard to ignore her, I actually want to ignore her. She will never make a dime off of me that I knowingly spend. I'm still here for Caylee in the slim hopes that justice will somehow prevail after all.
IGNORE HER!!!

Thanks button was not enough!

Wow, does he have his priorities wrong. I wonder how his functional family feels about his actions and statements. He could be paid plant out there doing this for extra bucks.
It gets even better. He told Jim Lichtenstein that he was supposed to work last night, but he decided to be there for Casey. He just left his boss a message on facebook and didn't even know if he received it. :loser:

Five hundred and forty three dollars is not alot of money. Wonder how much cheney mason was holding for her? She will have to sell a story right away to survive. JMO

One of the parasites that are surrounding her will support her in exchange for a percentage of her future earnings.

First interview and photos.
Book and movie rights.
Speaker for the anti death penalty groups.... I think Baez is clearly working that angle already.

And we always have the turn to religion, trusting in god and how he led her out of jail and now to share her story of being a sinner, how it cost her a precious child, and how turning herself over to god led her to a new life.

If JB wants to maintain this illusion that he is an amazing attorney he can never try another case and needs to turn talking head, lobbyist, writer, something other than a trial lawyer. Lightening is not going to strike twice, he can only ruin that illusion by staying in the courtroom.

I agree that's a short deliberation. :\

I think they're still at masons office. I hope someone is posted up there watching. They probably won't leave until everyone is gone. Any info on any of her lawyers having vacation homes? Id bet that's where she goes for a while.

I thought GA was seen in the garage of the house just before her release and he didn't leave? Is anyone still watching the a house?

Yeah, I saw that post after I posted. I can certainly understand him not going, but were there any sightings of Cindy at the house? i'm not even gonna ask about Lee, I bet he is far away from this fiasco.

As much as I feel sorry for Cindy (and George), I just don't get it with her. I have a daughter the same exact age as Casey, and I also have a two year old granddaughtr (my son's child) so I share the same relationships that she had. I can't imagine losing either one.

I love all of my children unconditionally, and nothing could change that. With that said, if one of them was to be accused of this heinous crime upon my grandchild, I would expect them to pay for the crime. I would not impede the investigation, and I wouldn't go on the stand and offer half truths or outright lies.Cindy puts a whole new spin on unconditional love and doing anything for your child.
But then again, what an awful position to be in, such mixed emotion and confusion, etc. And all while the world is watching. Even though I don't agree with some of her behavior, I can't imagine how it feels to be her and I wouldn't wanna be in her shoes. :tears:

I just came to this Anthony forum to read about Caylee's Law and I'm amazed at how people are still talking about Casey, speculating on where she is, what she wore for her release, and monitoring every move and facial expression she makes from the jail to the car to the plane, etc. By continuing to talk about her, one is only feeding the 'machine'. Even if what one is saying is negative, threads that have hundreds and hundreds of posts like this are used as proof to the network bigwigs that interest in Casey is still high, and therefore she is worth the big bucks to bring in the big ratings. I would love to see everyone move on and not give this monster a second thought. Who cares where she is, what she is wearing, who she is with? She is not Lady Gaga, or even Paris Hilton - she is a murderer. She deserves no adulation or fame of any kind. Let her sink into oblivion and rot. Let's not contribute to this killer's celebrity, people.

There are so many other missing and murdered children and adults whose loved ones need our ears, eyes, and assistance.

RIP Caylee Marie Anthony. I am sorry justice failed you, but I will not be visiting your murderer's 'space' anymore and giving her any more attention that I know she will feed on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member