GUILTY KS - Vashti Seacat, 34, found slain in house fire, Kingman, 30 April 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another break? I think the judge must have OD'd on his fiber this morning.:floorlaugh:

When you see this guy, you know it's that time again... another 15 minute break...

2ugh2s1.png

That was kind of the hype for today, but defense filed 30 or 40 on their witness lists, so we could be seeing every single neighbor on the stand first.

30 or 40 witness'?!?! :facepalm:

this is all just so,bizarre

Another break. Judge needs to slap some attorneys.

Or get some coffee so he can make it to the end..

This is brutal. I think if this was a case of the client saying he was never there? then maybe MAYBE these questions could be relevant but he was at the scene, He had the kids in the car when the cops arrived...

I just don't see the point of this.

"Your Honor the Defense calls Mrs. Robilliard to the stand"

(hand raised, sworn in)

"Mrs. Robilliard, is it my understanding that you were the housekeeper for the Sampson's who live in Michigan from 1985 to 1994?"

"yes"

"Ok, I have no further questions"

Wow, I just scrolled back and looked at all the screen shots of the witnesses, man they look miserable. Looks like mugshots.

Wow, I just scrolled back and looked at all the screen shots of the witnesses, man they look miserable. Looks like mugshots.

I kind of noticed that, and not a one of them brought anything to court for the defense that I can tell. Did anyone else see anything from any of these witnesses that defense can use for oh I don't know maybe a defense?

Back with live trial coverage.....

bg1d9j.png

Trial back in session, witness talking about ammo going off.

This old news article has some tidbits and details about the case. The trial this morning has been slow.

http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/...Deputy_Accused_Of_Killing_Wife_134647578.html

"Suspect In Kingman Murder Bound Over For Trial"
UPDATE: Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"Coroner Dr. Jaime Oeberst provided what could be the most damaging evidence yet against Brett Seacat. Oeberst testified that Vashti Seacat's airway and lungs were not damaged at the time of autopsy. There was no soot or damage present that would indicate she was breathing when a fire could have been set."

"Oeberst confirmed that Vashti died of a gunshot wound to her head and neck, but could not rule on the manner, such as homicide or suicide, because the fire destroyed much of the evidence."

"Your Honor the Defense calls Mrs. Robilliard to the stand"

(hand raised, sworn in)

"Mrs. Robilliard, is it my understanding that you were the housekeeper for the Sampson's who live in Michigan from 1985 to 1994?"

"yes"

"Ok, I have no further questions"

Are you serious? Or is that a joke? I hope that's a joke and I am just too dense to get it.

Officer now on cross with the state...

3vrz9.png

Are you serious? Or is that a joke? I hope that's a joke and I am just too dense to get it.

Since when have you know Stephanie to be serious??? :lol: kidding but it is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer