2011.03.04 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is Jerimiah Lyons, the formerly elusive PI that harasses TES searchers and apparently some witnesses.
Before we had trouble finding a photo of him, but now he seems to be front and center. Eerie.

Well their lil' convo was certainly animated, wasn't it?

For the first time I am having terrible "radio transmissions?". I am hearing dispatcher and responder (I think). Does anyone know what I am talking about? I cannot hear the audio in the courtroom because of this other conversation. Is there anything I can do?

Casey is underlining words she scribbles down in that pad a lot. Seems she has a point to make and she wants what she has written to stand out.

'03
Just sayin'...

JL, PI seems to be more of a member of the defense team than a PI with a private business. PI are not usually included in the court room unless they are there to testify. So what is up with that??????

I just hope he is not billing JAC for the hours he is in court!

I'm watching the motion hearings, and, once again, I am almost embarrassed by Baez' incompetence. I don't know whether to laugh or cry over this inept, unprepared attorney who is representing ICA. What on earth is she thinking in retaining Jose?

JL, PI seems to be more of a member of the defense team than a PI with a private business. PI are not usually included in the court room unless they are there to testify. So what is up with that??????

I'm beginning to feel like this guy is some sort of security for the defense. I don't know why, but it seems like he always sits next to KC during breaks/recess. Making her feel important like she has her own bodyguard or something, JB?

For the first time I am having terrible "radio transmissions?". I am hearing dispatcher and responder (I think). Does anyone know what I am talking about? I cannot hear the audio in the courtroom because of this other conversation. Is there anything I can do?

Refresh?

As to the question about the JA paying Lyons to sit in court. Thy will NOT approve it becaus he is performing duties that any firm employee could do just as well. He likely doesn't have anywhere else to be.

He can not be paid for investigative hours if he is not investigating.

I'm beginning to feel like this guy is some sort of security for the defense. I don't know why, but it seems like he always sits next to KC during breaks/recess. Making her feel important like she has her own bodyguard or something, JB?

He even jumped up to speak with her during a sidebar

Defense calls Cindy Anthony, LDB points out when they broke yesterday there was a witness on the stand JA and she hasn't had a chance to cross.

After all this is said and done, if the As are not determined to be Agents of the State and the conspiracy theory goes nowhere.. then what? Are we back to Kronk?

Oh snap! LDB rightfully remebered JA was on the stand yesterday and she never got to cross.

OOOOOOOOooooh out of procedure.....not recalling the witness on the stand at close of court.

WHY did JB ask for this break, and then stand there jawboning with all and sundry, wasting time, when HHJP made explicitly clear yesterday that he needed to be away at 1025 for something that would take him about 25 minutes??? :banghead:

You know, if I were falsely accused of murder, and my dad was sitting right behind me--I would turn to him every chance I got for support.

JB tries to call CA--LDB objects because when we broke yesterday, we had a witness on the stand... HHJP says let's call Sgt Allen. THWART!!!

Oh yeah! John Allen was on the stand when they broke.
Bring John Allen. Calling John Allen!
Come on down!
Watch George squirm some more!

i wondered why they didnt start with JA this AM....another showing of JB playing by his own rules

JB forgot that he was in the middle of question John Allen yesterday and did NOT give Linda the opportunity to cross. Was trying to bring CA in.

But Linda remembered.

SHADY SHADY JB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads