JonBenet: The Police Files

Sophie

Reaction score
Sorry to start another thread. Decided to use my enforced spell of bed rest to re-read some JBR stuff and started with the NE book. A couple of early chuckles:

1) I bought the book second-hand from Amazon and it is pristine and perfect except for someone writing next to a Patsy monologue 'Stupid biatch talking about herself.'

2) Patsy spends about ten minutes discussing the Miss America competition and concludes with how thrilled she was to do well after its being such a chore to get that far. ST says 'I bet.'

Anyway, an early question: is it known why Det.Trujillo was chosen as an interviewer?

ETA: Also, is this book comprehensive? I seem to recall suggestions that it had been edited before being passed on to the Enquirer..

ETA 2: Reluctant to raise this in case it's a Tamiflu-induced hallucination but is that picture of JBR on the front of the NE book a bit alarming?

I think I recall something about the Rs agreeing to the interview with Trujillo as the interviewer.

I think I recall something about the Rs agreeing to the interview with Trujillo as the interviewer.

Thanks, DeeDee. At first glance, he's a really annoying interviewer in terms of time-wasting but, when you think about it, he's probably just trying to lock Patsy into answers.

Actually I think that ST was to trying to lock PR into answers to...Everytime I read the interviews I 'm remind that is how Bill Clinton answer most of his questions I don't remember or I don't recall..

The R lawyers made sure that so much time had passed before the depositions were allowed that saying "I don't recall" or "I don't remember" could be a passable excuse.

The R lawyers made sure that so much time had passed before the depositions were allowed that saying "I don't recall" or "I don't remember" could be a passable excuse.

That's is a shame...But it works...I just don't see how lawyers like for the R's can sleep at night but then again with the money they getting paid must make it easier..

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313
Back