GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two o'clock EST Monday: next presser
More charges expected against Hoffman

Sarah when released, she will be released to her dad.

Next update 2 pm. tomorrow.

They expect more charges against Mr. Hoffman. He might have a bond hearing tomorrow.

Did he know Sarah at all? "As far as knowing the family we're not certain whether he knew them [or] they knew him."

Hasn't been cooperative.

He's not an ex-boyfriend of either of the women missing.

Sarah was bound and gagged.

Sarah was bound and gagged in the basement, unable to scream out when the swat team made entry.

"We believe that she was taken sometime Wednesday, and that he has had control of her ever since."

Mr. Hoffman didn't put up any resistance.

She has been with him since Wednesday night.

"We were hopeful that we would find more than one, but our information was it was more likely Sarah was going to be in the house."

This sounds like a Shasta Groene type of case. Poor thing. I'm assuming, with Kody, Tina, and Stephanie still missing, we will be finding their bodies.

They believe Matt Hoffman has had her since Wednesday night. They had information going in that Sarah was going to be in the house... not the others... but they were optimistic others would be there.

So they went in hoping she was there? ponders what tipped them off...

Thank god Sarah is going to be okay. This is very strange that the other 3 are not there. Said the guy obviously knows where they are, which is good. Now if he will just talk since he is in custody and will be charged with many things.

There must be a reason why LE went to this house in the first place??

I agree... this sounds very much like the Groene case.

But why take the other 3 out of the house? Just to maintain control of Sarah? That seems like a lot of work... 4 hostages instead of 1? Very risky...

LOL.....I've always wondered what that stands for: Wfgodot. In my head I say, "Woof, go dot." Very recognizable! So, we have permission to say, "Woof?" :innocent:

Sure! "Woof Go Dot" has a ring to it, even though the name of the play is pronounced "Gah-DOE."

Presser just ended. ONN was thr only one carrying the live presser.

The anchor on ONN said that the girl was found bound and gagged in the basement. The suspect has been charged with kidnapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member