Sandusky (and Dorothy) Future

I hope the Today show is bombarded with emails of outrage! I'll send the first one!

Jerry Sandusky's wife: Victims 'were manipulated, and they saw money'

Dottie Sandusky, Jerry Sandusky’s wife of 37 years, maintains that her husband is innocent of the charges of child sex abuse that resulted in his imprisonment.

“Do I believe him?’’ she told Matt Lauer. “I definitely believe him. Because if I didn't believe him, when I testified at trial, I could have not said what I said. I would have had to tell the truth.”

http://www.today.com/news/jerry-sanduskys-wife-victims-were-manipulated-they-saw-money-2D79356845

There is video at the link. OMG! Talk about a woman in denial. :doh: I was watching it live. Unbelievable! :eek:

So I guess their adopted son was telling lies also. Pitiful woman. What's the purpose of interviewing her? Imo she belongs in the cell with JS. Jmo

ciao

I agree- Dottie should be in a cell next to her beloved pedophile husband. There are differing types of women who find themselves married to these perps, In my opinion Dottie is the worst of the worst kind- she knew on some level or is entirely delusional (by choice)- she knew and turned not only a blind eye, but a deaf ear. She didn't want to know. I can envision her being the kind that if she happened upon the deed she would have turned around, walked out, shut the door and returned to her everyday busy work. Telling herself it never happened. MOO

I read an article yesterday where they are sequencing Adam Lanza's DNA to see if they come across abnormalities that may be helpful in the future. Huge controversy over that notion however I understand the reasoning. I think we should do the same with these compulsive- stop at nothing- child rapists, but I also think the women married to these same men should be studied as well- maybe not their genomes but the extensive backgrounds and interviews we do with the molesters that admit and are willing to talk, the same should go for the spouses who stood by them, did nothing and defended them. They have something far worse, again IMOO, than the perps they cover for who cannot control their compulsions- these women seem to make a choice to do what they do.

You are so correct.
Moo Moo, For all we know with the plethora of times JS had children in that house DS saw and heard things. if MM could turn and walk away (who I hope never has a peaceful nights sleep) DS surely did. Moo

Snipped for space
I agree- Dottie should be in a cell next to her beloved pedophile husband. I can envision her being the kind that if she happened upon the deed she would have turned around, walked out, shut the door and returned to her everyday busy work. Telling herself it never happened. MOO

ciao

DS fits the same profile as any mother out there who "knows" their child is being abused by the spouse/SO and lets the children suffer rather than facing the reality of her situation.

It's such a common self-delusion which allows the woman to avoid facing personal humiliation and public humiliation at the cost to others. She's common as all get-out.

The real heroes are those who learn of abuse and turn on a dime in the direction of LE.

She's disgusting, but what is even more disgusting is these media outlets giving her a platform from which to spew her venom. Ignore her and maybe she will go away.

I agree- Dottie should be in a cell next to her beloved pedophile husband. There are differing types of women who find themselves married to these perps, In my opinion Dottie is the worst of the worst kind- she knew on some level or is entirely delusional (by choice)- she knew and turned not only a blind eye, but a deaf ear. She didn't want to know. I can envision her being the kind that if she happened upon the deed she would have turned around, walked out, shut the door and returned to her everyday busy work. Telling herself it never happened. MOO

I almost wonder of she didn't get some kind of satisfaction out of the abuse. He might not be the only pedophile in the house. He picked her for a reason. He needed someone like her to do what he did. Maybe, she needed someone like him to do what she couldn't/wouldn't.

I know it's a really dark thought, but I can't let go of thinking there is something more there. I think it's more than delusion.

I almost wonder of she didn't get some kind of satisfaction out of the abuse. He might not be the only pedophile in the house. He picked her for a reason. He needed someone like her to do what he did. Maybe, she needed someone like him to do what she couldn't/wouldn't.

I know it's a really dark thought, but I can't let go of thinking there is something more there. I think it's more than delusion.

She never seemed to be around, however. They obviously were not together in the showers. She was not overly involved in TSM.

She never seemed to be around, however. They obviously were not together in the showers. She was not overly involved in TSM.

She lived in and slept at her house. He abused children, in that house, in that basement. He abused at least one boy they adopted. I'm not buying it. She was around enough. She knew. Her behavior subsequently tells me this, as much as some of the boys testimony. MOO of course!

Looking at her face, even today, all I see is rage and her denial isn't even close to convincing.

Exposure has been very difficult for her. For many years she lived her life amongst the elite, keeping hubby's little dark secret, in fear, in shame. It is all out in the open now....she has nothing left....she is angry....very angry......and lashing out in every direction. Admission, remorse, will be hard for her, if it ever comes.

She knew. The victims knew that she knew - when their screams were heard and not answered.

She will die alone. May she rot in hell along with her perverted husband.

JMO

Thank you Bayouland, you said it much, much better. Amen.

Thank you Bayouland, you said it much, much better. Amen.

One sentence denial......music to our ears......I will sleep well tonight Frigga!!!

Pennsylvania's Supreme Court on Wednesday rejected the 69-year-old Sandusky's appeal request in a terse, one-sentence ruling: "The petition for allowance of appeal is denied."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back