Cindy's BoA Checking Account

I just started reading and will be up all night catching up to all of you (TY!!!),but have to say.......Cindy thought ICA had a great job with her OWN OFFICE? Puhleeze! Cindy was aiding and abetting ICA's fraud on friends and family. ICA might have been stealing from her ,but she ALLOWED it! She must have known ICA didn't have an income.
Every time Cindy let ICA get away with living a lie ,stealing and manipulating, ICA felt entitled to take more,until she worked up to taking Caylee away from Cindy
.And then she took her own daughters life, and continued with her evening plans.
I bet poor TL can't take enough showers to wash the Casey stink off.

MissJames, EXACTLY.

She was well versed in this though--having towed GA along through
job after job after job after
gambling addiction after
loss of house after
dipping into her own 401k after
not-able-to-pay-utilities-like-he-promised after
potential divorce after
alleged affair...

It says so much to me that she was not willing to divorce GA and suck up the alimony costs when she had the chance. (OK, she had the chance every day of her life, that's true.)

Rather than lose the house, lose face, lose half her income--which SHE ALONE IN THAT HOUSEHOLD SHOWED ANY CAPACITY TO IMPROVE and maybe to live better after a period of readjustment.... she just stuck it out. Brave face. Lies.

What insecurity kept CA in that relationship? What is feeding her inability to admit the truth, in almost every aspect of her life?

If this was any other family, I would be feeling so incredibly sorry for them right now. But it's George and Cindy Anthony. I've searched deep down (more than they ever searched) but can't find even a minuscule fraction of an ounce of sympathy. George taught Casey how to be a parasitic thief; Cindy taught her how to cover it up. IMO, they all but handed Casey the duct tape along with instructions.

:sick:

Downright chilling... seriously.

KC's money train had hit a serious detour. Time to figure out something else...

Thank you, Beach.

I've been following this since the very beginning.

First I thought it was a real accident.

Then I thought it was an accident of stupidity so she could party.

After that I thought it was because of displaced demented rage against Cindy.

If this motive was because of her gravy train being cut-off - then my head really is going to explode.

omg. All the pieces and dates are falling into place. This IS more cold blooded than even I could have imagined.

If the SA can bring in finances in as a motive (vs being a "young mother") she is soooooo dead.

What insecurity kept CA in that relationship? What is feeding her inability to admit the truth, in almost every aspect of her life?

Precisely....WTH is up with Cindy?? And isn't it weird that she gives off just enough information to other people (Shirley for instance) for them to be able to work out EXACTLY what is going on, and yet claims ignorance herself? What is that? Does she expect someone else to ride in on a white horse and save her?

Borderline, it has to be....

its starting to look like ica did have an account with a lot of money in it. In a backwards kinda way.

Thank you, Beach.

If this motive was because of her gravy train being cut-off - then my head really is going to explode.

omg. All the pieces and dates are falling into place. This IS more cold blooded than even I could have imagined.

I agree with your "thoughts" and the ultimate pain she could inflict upon her Mother would be the taking of the very child that CA would continue to give all of the money and love to. No competition for Miss KC - no matter who it might be. She gave Caylee life and she could take it away "on a whim".

I found another $564.06 in the last pages of the document that I hadn't added in previously. Looks like my amounts are really close to yours.

Here is my newly updated list:
BOA CA checking account
12/14/07 #4527 (4627?) Target $115.93
12/14/07 #4636 Target $143.17 (4635 & 4637 processed 3/11/08)
12/15/07 #4681 Target $ 90.81
12/28/07 #4683 Target $110.01
12/29/07 #4587 Target $ 58.54
#4654 Target $121.66 ( #’s 2/28/08 – 3/6/08)
12/31/07 #4651 Target $ 44.86 (#s2/28/08 – 3/6/08)

1/25/08 #4678 Target $ 52.05
1/26/08 #4653(?) Target $84.86
1/31/08 #4682 Target $ 48.95
1/31/08 #4674 Casey A $ 60.00
2/5/08 #4833 Casey A $125.00
2/6/08 #4632 Casey A $ 75.00
2/8/08 #4675 Target $118.20

*2/18/08 #4638 Target $ 64.86
2/19/08 #4606 Target $ 83.75
2/20/08 #4640 Target $158.93
2/22/08 #4597 Kmart $ 31.78
2/22/08 #4677 Ross $ 58.49
2/23/08 #4666(?) Walgreens $106.41
2/26/08 #4607(?) Michaels $ 20.52
2/26/08 #4655 Walgreens $ 54.95
2/28/08 #4608 Target $ 84.93
3/3/08 #4657 Target $ 65.34
3/4/08 #4656 Target $ 61.61
3/4/08 #4645 Ross $64.80
3/6/08 #4624 Walgreens $ 50.00
3/8/08 #4637(?) Walgreens $107.71
3/9/08 #4629 Target $ 58.92
3/9/08 #4534 Michaels $ 35.80
3/10/08 #4635 Kmart $ 86.55
3/10/08 #4639 Publix $ 24.94
3/11/08 #4603 Walgreens $ 45.62

Grand Total $2514.95

BBM

I don't care how many accounts you open/close....there is NO WAY on earth that Casey could forge this many checks and make the electronic purchases over a 3 month period and CA not know something was terribly amiss with her accounts.

CA worked and made a decent salary, but as Mrs. G pointed out, it was not a "king's ransom". She was supporting the whole bunch and lots of bills past due. It would not take 90 days when you have a tiiiiight budget and are living paycheck to paycheck. There is no way I will ever believe she did not notice $2,514.95 was missing. It did NOT take Cindy 3 months to figure this out and close that 1st account.

I would think so, but I don't know. If Cindy already has an account there and wants to open a second checking account could she do that online or over the phone? Maybe we have a bank employee here that will chime in.

ETA: I just checked my bank. Signed into my online account and right there under 'Account' was an option 'Open New Account.'

BOA customer. Have a joint acct & cc. Went online some time ago & opened another checking acct, siggy card was mailed to me to mail back.No appearance,id required.

BBM

I don't care how many accounts you open/close....there is NO WAY on earth that Casey could forge this many checks and make the electronic purchases over a 3 month period and CA not know something was terribly amiss with her accounts.

CA worked and made a decent salary, but as Mrs. G pointed out, it was not a "king's ransom". She was supporting the whole bunch and lots of bills past due. It would not take 90 days when you have a tiiiiight budget and are living paycheck to paycheck. There is no way I will ever believe she did not notice $2,514.95 was missing. It did NOT take Cindy 3 months to figure this out and close that 1st account.[/QUOTE]

And I bet there was 3 months of fighting.....then the plan....:furious:

BOA customer. Have a joint acct & cc. Went online some time ago & opened another checking acct, siggy card was mailed to me to mail back.No appearance,id required.

Wow...

BBM

CA worked and made a decent salary, but as Mrs. G pointed out, it was not a "king's ransom". She was supporting the whole bunch and lots of bills past due. It would not take 90 days when you have a tiiiiight budget and are living paycheck to paycheck. There is no way I will ever believe she did not notice $2,514.95 was missing. It did NOT take Cindy 3 months to figure this out and close that 1st account.

I balance my checkbook all the time in case I forget to enter a debit card or ATM transaction. I can't believe CA didn't keep up with her balance at least once a month when the statement came in..

BBM

I completely agree. Cindy knew. She knew all along. She liked playing the martyr.

We don't know when it started. It could have been going on longer. LE only requested bank records from Jan. - Aug. 2008.

I balance my checkbook all the time in case I forget to enter a debit card or ATM transaction. I can't believe CA didn't keep up with her balance at least once a month when the statement came in..

Me too. There have been times (not enough of them) when I had enough money not to worry about balancing every month, but I would look over statements and even then I would notice something substantial. But like right now, I was am on a tight budget and I am constantly checking my balances - several times a week to make sure I don't forget to subtract that $40 worth of gas I pumped this morning. She HAD to know since it wasn't like there was a LOT leftover after bills. Cindy would have had checks bouncing and attempts to pay electronically w/ her debit card denied. Even if KC intercepted the mail, someone would have called Cindy... Just no way she could not know, imo.

1. If her cell plan did not include unlimited texting and she kept going over, her bills could certainly be that high. I don't recall seeing the actual bills though.

2. Pretty sure George ran up a lot of debt himself. There's several judgements that have been ordered against him including this one. If you go here http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx and click on 'Civil Case Records' then search on George's name you can see them. They don't show the amounts owed though, only the court fees.

I don't know how bankruptcy works,but if I was a creditor I would take the pics from the the media of GA on the family cruise, into court.

Has anyone seen evidence of any utility bill payments over these months? How did they keep the electricity, water, etc. on for that long without paying? I also didn't see any car insurance payments, car note payments, etc. which are pretty common for middle class families to have.

Perhaps the agreement was Cindy would pay the mortgage and George would cash his checks and pay the utilities (when he was working that is). Just seemed strange.
In the emails between Shirley P and Loubea they make refence to George paying the utilities.

Thank you, Beach.

If the SA can bring in finances in as a motive (vs being a "young mother") she is soooooo dead.

I think we are seeing more of the puzzle pieces falling into place. LE has known this. Many of us have been saying LE knows a lot more than we do.
I can't wait to see Ashton and Drane-Burdick pull this all together at trial.

I guess the bank assumes that if you have the correct password to be able to access that particular online account that you must be who you say you are....

But then we all know how to spell *advertiser censored*.u.me..... right?

I think we are seeing more of the puzzle pieces falling into place. LE has known this. Many of us have been saying LE knows a lot more than we do.
I can't wait to see Ashton and Drane-Burdick pull this all together at trial.

bbm

No Kidding!!!!!!
It will be poetry in motion compared to the other side. (Imaginanny, Kronk, Jesse, etc. Zero motives that makes any sense)

Man, this just gets more and more clear (to me) the more that gets revealed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back