Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, well as much fun as this has been, its ten minutes past my five year olds bed time PLUS I have an advanced tax law exam to study for (yes, that is just for my new friend!!) goodnight all
Good luck with your exam! :)

Hi everyone,
when I discovered this forum I was quite intrigued as to how people could look at an event from so many different angles. So many ideas, ok, some wild and out there, some more conventional. I know I got skewered last night for not thinking before I opened my mouth and attacked the keyboard, but for what it is worth, I think most of us could agree that life is not black and white, everyone has their own opinion. When someone speculates a possible scenario that you don't agree with, is that a reason to slap them with a slimy fish? It is hard to not go around in circles when a lot of us don't have
anything new. I am keen to hear thoughts on the idea of a possible suicide note.

Why would you ask that? Doesn't that go against what QPS have said?

Hi everyone,
when I discovered this forum I was quite intrigued as to how people could look at an event from so many different angles. So many ideas, ok, some wild and out there, some more conventional. I know I got skewered last night for not thinking before I opened my mouth and attacked the keyboard, but for what it is worth, I think most of us could agree that life is not black and white, everyone has their own opinion. When someone speculates a possible scenario that you don't agree with, is that a reason to slap them with a slimy fish? It is hard to not go around in circles when a lot of us don't have
anything new. I am keen to hear thoughts on the idea of a possible suicide note.

Agree and I think we need to let other people put their thoughts forward, question them respectfully if we wish and ultimately agree to disagree.

Suicide Note?? I don't believe it. If there was one (fake), then the perp is more stupid than I thought. Handwriting experts would pretty quickly dismiss it as forged. I do not think for one minute that she committed suicide!

Sorry, what do you mean?

Sorry Blonde I was responding to Pudwink query re thoughts on suicide note but failed to include the quote.

Hi everyone,

Pudwick......Murders ABC in a fit of rage thinks **** what have I done, contemplates suicide but unfortunately has second thoughts and couldn't go through with the suicide bit. Instead tries to cover up murder.

I don't but the suicide note either Mani, I was asking what people thought because a previous post a few pages back referred to a 'possible' suicide note :)

Hi everyone,

I posted my thoughts on the suicide note. And people are welcome to slap me with a slimey fish if they disagree.

Why don't you share your thought's about the suicide note?

Is there the faintest possibility that he attempted suicide by crashing the car?

Agree and I think we need to let other people put their thoughts forward, question them respectfully if we wish and ultimately agree to disagree.

Suicide Note?? I don't believe it. If there was one (fake), then the perp is more stupid than I thought. Handwriting experts would pretty quickly dismiss it as forged. I do not think for one minute that she committed suicide!

The poster said there was a suicide note but that it was not a note from ABC

:beersign::cop:ABC fronted him about affair. It's me or her. He tells mistress it's over. Mistress threatens suicide. I can't go on without you.
He doesn't really want the split from mistress but knows leaving wife for mistress will distroy his public image family man etc. Mistress suggests killing ABC.

sure, I agree that since the qps have not mentioned a 'note' of any description in this last month, that the existence of a suicide note is unlikely. Never say never tho IMHO

Can anyone provide a link to this article that refers to these other cases. I want to read exactly what he said because if he has mentioned these other cases then, IMO, that possibly puts a spanner in the works. The cases mentioned are very different to the scenarios being discussed here so I'm wondering what the relationship is--why Supt. Ainsworth mentioned them, unless he's referring only to the public interest in the case?

Oh, and I was hoping to get up and read about an arrest this morning (given the "on the grapevine" info mentioned last night about the gf spilling the beans). I'm thinking that this might be unlikely (and just a rumor) given that there have still been no arrests. IMO :)

EDIT:

Oh, found it: http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/hearts-break-for-allison/story-e6freoof-1226359363978

"There are some crimes - Allison Baden-Clay, Daniel Morcombe, Sian Kingi and Anita Cobby in Sydney - that for whatever reason, grip the public's imagination," Mr Atkinson said." So it's not saying anything about the circumstances of their deaths and that being related to the case, only saying that the public interest is similar.

How can they even MENTION these cases without thought of how it would affect public opinion and speculation! Especially when they have revealed SO LITTLE as to the true culprits of this crime. I'm quite outraged!

:beersign::cop:ABC fronted him about affair. It's me or her. He tells mistress it's over. Mistress threatens suicide. I can't go on without you.
He doesn't really want the split from mistress but knows leaving wife for mistress will distroy his public image family man etc. Mistress suggests killing ABC.

All this will not be doing anything for GBC romance.:couch:

You're obviously desperate for a bro-mance, but how do you know TDS is male? and, I'm not sleuthing, I'm feminist...icating.

Ah, not desperate, bro-mances just evolve :)

Good point, that was assumption on my part because I skim-read.

I reckon 95% of the time I can tell who's male / female based on the language used. The ladies are emotive and caring and show empathy.

Blokes are generally more glib and when we get stirred up it involves anger.

I agree from TDS post I can't guess whether they are a particular gender. My bad.

Not being sexist, just rushed, and for the record I vastly prefer the female of the species :)

-------

PS actually after reading The Dark Side's further post the more detailed response (in addition to her own direct statement of her gender) would make it much more likely I'd guess she was female. Compare Hawkins straight-to-the-point 'don't-care-if-you-like-me' style.

Neither is better than the other's ... I just prefer directness - us annoying blokes are used to it.

Vaguely agree with HN_man on the way things are bumbling along with no new info ... will stop posting unless I have something useful to add. Might be a while. Stay cool, sisters :)

I don't but the suicide note either Mani, I was asking what people thought because a previous post a few pages back referred to a 'possible' suicide note :)

I missed that post. How far back is it?

All this will not be doing anything for GBC romance.:couch:

Well old mate put the suicide note thing out there.

Interesting about GBC running into the pole. Maybe he wrote the suicide note after he killed her and realised he couldn't live with the guilt:deadhorse:

Hi everyone. Just checking in. Read a little ways back but oh too much to take in tonight. Still no progress? Amazes me no arrest yet.

Hi Mani, page 46...poster asked if anyone heard 'rumblings about a SN'. Sorry if I gave the impression that I thought ABC committed suicide...I don't believe that for a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla