Morgan to Depose George, Cindy & Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, here we go..... Please, please, please let it be televised.

*Note: Hearing Scheduled for the Civil Case Today!

2/25/2009 14:15 PM Motion Rodriguez, Jose R 1700.01 Hearing Room

Guess I posted too soon. Thanks! This will be fun. :)

:clap::clap::clap:

I'm a relative newcomer to this case, but one thing I "know" (JMHO) is that CA impeded this investigation by hopping on the ZFG bus early on and she continued to ride that bus until it ran out of gas! She should be compelled to answer questions as to why she continued to insist this was "truth" when she knew her monstrosity of a daughter was lying through her pearly white teeth! For all those who say she wasn't covering for her daughter, then why did she have "people walk that area months ago"!!!!!

And, just to throw another two cents in here...I wonder if CA will once again begin her testimony by whining about how dehydrated, hungry and sleep deprived she is!

all JMHO

Tweetywelcome.gif

Great post. I think CA would still be blaming the imaginanny if allowed to speak in public by BC. Last interview prior to remains she was still at it.

Tweetywelcome.gif

Great post. I think CA would still be blaming the imaginanny if allowed to speak in public by BC. Last interview prior to remains she was still at it.

Of course she would! I think CA should be counting her blessing, few as they are (not meant to be snarky). She should be facing obstruction charges! She did everything possible to derail the investigation.

And, thanks for the BIG welcome! :blushing:

I'm curious about just what it is that the Anthony's and Conway are afraid of.

Think about it - Morgan will ask what they "knew" about the nanny, and when they "knew" it.

We all know Casey told many people about "the nanny". Morgan's interest is only about this particular "nanny". The Anthonys never met, spoke to or in any way communicated with any nanny, so this depo should be no big deal. It's obviously not a problem for Lee to say that.

Are George and Cindy afraid they'll be asked about the financial arrangements with this "nanny" and be forced to reveal that they have been aware for years that there was no nanny?

I'm curious about just what it is that the Anthony's and Conway are afraid of.

Think about it - Morgan will ask what they "knew" about the nanny, and when they "knew" it.

We all know Casey told many people about "the nanny". Morgan's interest is only about this particular "nanny". The Anthonys never met, spoke to or in any way communicated with any nanny, so this depo should be no big deal. It's obviously not a problem for Lee to say that.

Are George and Cindy afraid they'll be asked about the financial arrangements with this "nanny" and be forced to reveal that they have been aware for years that there was no nanny?

They've already got the conflict of CA telling LE that she didn't believe there was a nanny v. her public statements. Who knows what all else they've told LE that was a lie, er, I mean, as BC put it, "inconsistent." They don't want to be backed into a corner on their "inconsistent statements" to LE and they for sure don't want it done in this depo. KM/JM will have a lot of leeway to fish for other info.

hmmmm lets try this on for size

i think the grandparents have told people that THEY knew their was no nanny but they went along this crazy road to make KC look more important in the eyes of her friends, so since they told people within the last couple years this and these people they told this HAVE also told the police that the grandparents knew there was no nanny

well well well they cant exactly sit there and say things about the "nanny"
which would help their daughters case when they know there is no nanny and have said so previously

they are stuck between telling more lies and simply telling the truth

ppfttttttttttttt.... guess which way they will go :cool:;)

Can someone please tell me what time this hearing is and if it will be broadcast? Thanks!

Can someone please tell me what time this hearing is and if it will be broadcast? Thanks!

According to what Shaymus found this morning:

2/25/2009 14:15 PM Motion Rodriguez, Jose R 1700.01 Hearing Room

That's 2:15pm EST.;)

Well, if BC wants to try and stop this, shouldn't the hearing be today? After all, the depo's are scheduled for Thursday. I haven't seen mention of a hearing yet. Anyone else?

YEAH! HAHA! Angel Who Cares Scooped the Media! You go, Girl!!

I guess I am missing something here. Why would answering questions in a deposition be embarassing? humiliating? oppressive? I could see it being inconvenient to dress, drive there, park, find the correct room, ect. But why those other things? Why would the A's be embarrassed or humiliated? They are doing what the law requires and are showing up to answer questions truthfully in a sworn deposition. And they may say whatever they chose to so how is that oppressive?

I guess I am missing something here. Why would answering questions in a deposition be embarassing? humiliating? oppressive? I could see it being inconvenient to dress, drive there, park, find the correct room, ect. But why those other things? Why would the A's be embarrassed or humiliated? They are doing what the law requires and are showing up to answer questions truthfully in a sworn deposition. And they may say whatever they chose to so how is that oppressive?

I agree. It almost seems as if they believe they are celebrities or something. GMAB!

Of course she would! I think CA should be counting her blessing, few as they are (not meant to be snarky). She should be facing obstruction charges! She did everything possible to derail the investigation.

And, thanks for the BIG welcome! :blushing:

Well, the day IS young...LOL

sorry if this has been covered, i cant find the answer.

casey says this isnt THE zanny. but when she told the cops about her, didnt she say she had kids and actually gave the names of this zenaida's children, two of them anyway. i thought i remembered us talking about how she must have gotten that info off the card at sawgrass because those were the 2 kids listed but she actually had others. i thought thats why many of us thought she was talking about this zanny.

or am i not remembering right?

Hmm, CA will begin her deposition by saying "I have been fighting this cold and I just HOPE I can get thru this..."

Then she can repeat what she said on the stand at kc's bond hearing "Well, I think there was a Zanny in the beginning, but later on Zanny was whoever was watching Caylee at the time..."

UGH! That woman makes me want to bash my head against the wall!!!!

sorry if this has been covered, i cant find the answer.

casey says this isnt THE zanny. but when she told the cops about her, didnt she say she had kids and actually gave the names of this zenaida's children, two of them anyway. i thought i remembered us talking about how she must have gotten that info off the card at sawgrass because those were the 2 kids listed but she actually had others. i thought thats why many of us thought she was talking about this zanny.

or am i not remembering right?

KC told LE her zanny didn't have kids. LE asked if she "couldn't have kids..." KC said they never discussed that.

KC told LE and CA that her zanny had 2 roommates.

This has been tossed around a lot and there might be something on the "mythbusters" thread. I'll try to find the posts that discussed this and edit to post them. Hope this helps with your questions.

Try here (post #884 and forward):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3284038&highlight=zfg+children#post3284038

My question exactly. Oppressive????? Say what? Telling the media and talk show hosts that there is a ZFG is okay, but telling an attorney if there is one or not is "oppressive"?

Oooookay.

I would think it would be pretty embarassing to have to admit that you pretended to to the whole nation that you believed lies told to you by your daughter who you know to be a pathological lier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie