Votes: 90 84.1%
  • Not Guilty Forgery

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 91 85.0%
  • Not Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 11 10.3%

• Total voters
IS just broke down the hours the jury has been working on their verdict. It came out to 4 hours and 35 min so far. No wonder they haven't given us a verdict.

IS just broke down the hours the jury has been working on their verdict. It came out to 4 hours and 35 min so far. No wonder they haven't given us a verdict.

What does this mean? They are ready? :woohoo:

What does this mean? They are ready? :woohoo:

No.....they are either getting ready to start for the day or have just barely started. This is not being run like any jury I ever sat on, thats for sure.

Does Tammi and her boobage have to be present in the courtroom or the courthouse during the entire jury deliberation?

Does Tammi and her boobage have to be present in the courtroom or the courthouse during the entire jury deliberation?

No she does not.
But the judge did say that she should be there after the lunch breaks due to the amount of time it takes her to get to court (40 min). He doesn't want everybody to have to wait when the verdict comes in.

Karas also added that they were only a little better dressed today. The can deliberate on Friday, if they so choose.

BK was wonering if they may want to wrap it up today.

I sure hope that this jury can see that without the interference of TPS, Gabriel would likely be with his paternal family today instead of having met an unknown fate.

MOO

Karas also added that they were only a little better dressed today. The can deliberate on Friday, if they so choose.

BK was wonering if they may want to wrap it up today.

BBM

For Gods sake we all hope they wrap iy up today too!

I sure hope that this jury can see that without the interference of TPS, Gabriel would likely be with his paternal family today instead of having met an unknown fate.

MOO

I would think any reasonable person would agree. Then again...

OT It's a girl! My daughter made it look easy. I'm waiting for them to clean her up.

No verdict yet?

OT

For those that don't know.....this is a great site to see ALL twitter post's. Just put in a name that you want to see ALL tweets about ( like Tammi Smith or Baby Gabriel).

http://monitter.com/

OT It's a girl! My daughter made it look easy. I'm waiting for them to clean her up.

No verdict yet?

Congrats to you and the mommy and daddy!!

No, no verdict yet.
They've deliberated 5 hours and 32 minutes so far.
Beth K said the jurors dressed up a "little" more today......I know that IS has asked the judge if they can interview the jurors after the verdict!
Beth did say that 1 man was wearing jeans, but some guys just always wear jeans.

Well, hopefully the jury will see that, if Elizabeth did kill Gabriel as she told Logan, then Gabriel's blood is on Tammi's hands - since she was the only one calling Elizabeth in TX, so she was the only one making threats to her. Ms. Andrews presented the phone records showing that Logan never called Elizabeth while she was in TX - until she texted him that she killed Gabe.

Just for the record, I do not believe for one second that Gabriel is dead. I think Elizabeth was ticked off that Logan wasn't calling her, begging her to come back, and figured that texting him that was the only way she could think of to get him to call her.

JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back