AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some interesting records on Tammi Smith from Nashville.

Tammy Faye Smith-Ms. Smith was neither present nor represented by legal counsel.
Ms. Schean Belton represented the State. The Consent Order states that Ms. Smith
practiced without a license providing colon hydrotherapy in the Nashville area at her
clinic, “Healing Waters.” She provided this service for fifteen (15) months or more. Ms.
Smith advertised on her “Healing Waters” web site that “Colon Hydro-Therapy helps
heal and alleviate a vast majority of diseases and disorders.” Ms. Smith also provided ion
foot baths, infrared saunas, advice regarding nutritional needs and maintained a small line
of nutritional supplements for purchase. The Consent Order stats that Ms. Smith must
immediately cease and desist from practicing all aspects of naturopathy, including,
specifically the use of hydrotherapy, massage and administration of botanical and
biological drugs. Ms. Smith shall pay two (2) Type A civil penalties in the amount of
two thousand dollars ($2, 000.00) assessed for each violation of the Medical Practice Act.
Dr. Rosen made a motion to accept the proposed Consent Order and Dr. Lovelady
seconded the motion. The motion carried.

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q...luVQ-A&sig=AHIEtbTJMW6Hgl6HRIVK-WQjWsz6YIYIzg

The above entry is on page 7 of the document.

Is this why she moved to Arizona ?

BBM. Thanks for this, there's more of that lawyer aversion.

I read an article that EJ has a twin brother named Robert and that they had been in foster homes until they were 12 and then they had been sent to live with thier father in scottsdale.

What happened to thier father then?

There are a lot of articles about expanding the search that still show up on Google news results, but they have been pulled down, just in the little bit of time since they were put up.
Maybe info LE really didn't want to go out yet? I hope so, because that must mean it's pretty promising.

I read an article that EJ has a twin brother named Robert and that they had been in foster homes until they were 12 and then they had been sent to live with thier father in scottsdale.

What happened to thier father then?
It's been written that both of the parents are deceased.
I'm also very curious about this, but haven't been able to find the information.

Was he missing for 2 years or is that just how long it took to post the info? :waitasec:

I was wondering the same thing. Also, and I know this is really cynical, but I was wondering if the kid was not really missing because Tammi posted that not the kids dad.

If anyone remebers reading her cafemom bio she said in there that when she signed custody of the kids over to their father she lost touch with them and she just "recenly" caught back up with them and has almost daily contact with them through myspace. I wonder if this is the avenue that she used to find her "missing" children?

I would bet on that and say they were never missing, they just didn't contact her.

The Bill Anderson Show was on in the late '60s, over 40 years ago, so Smith would have to be quite a bit older than 48 now. I suspect there may be quite a few Jackie Don Smiths in Texas.

http://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=1480784&sid=0b88646758defa7b88bf5dc6954e83e0

Actually, the band was called "po folks" by at least '78 or '79. I remember doing a few shows with them while with D&S during that time period. Jack Smith was playing steel with them at that point.

Assuming this was him, he joined Bill Anderson's "Po Folks" band somewhere around 1978.

http://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=1480784&sid=0b88646758defa7b88bf5dc6954e83e0

Actually, the band was called "po folks" by at least '78 or '79. I remember doing a few shows with them while with D&S during that time period. Jack Smith was playing steel with them at that point.

Assuming this was him, he joined Bill Anderson's "Po Folks" band somewhere around 1978.

To be the guy with the San Antonio connection, he would have had to have been about 17 in 78. Did he look as young as that?

I hope that the Smith's do not know like the Anthony's, that baby Gabe is dead and that they are covering for EJ because they don't want her to get in trouble/ go to jail for the rest of her life.

I just did a Zabasearch ( www.zabasearch.com ) on the name "Jackie Don Smith', leaving the state blank, and it came back as thousands of people listed by that name.

I believe that name is less than uncommon, particularly in Southern and SouthWestern states, such as Texas and Louisianna. There are 53 listings for that name in Texas alone.

Well that "Nashville" connection has come up twice now in news reports and I still can't figure out where that's coming from. Does LE believe Gabriel may be in Nashville? Are they actively investigating there?

I tried to link that to the stepson telling how they essentially adopted his baby behind his back ... but he seems to be in TX and I can't find any link with that name in Nashville. It could be that Nashville is where they adopted the 4 yr old and/or that they think Gabe was sent to Nashville to someone they know there?

for whatever its worth JS's myspace says that he is 56.

I am going to say that since the only previous addresses listed for THAT JDS that was linked to here were in TX that it is NOT him! the age doesn't match and neither does the CURRENT address!

I tried to link that to the stepson telling how they essentially adopted his baby behind his back ... but he seems to be in TX and I can't find any link with that name in Nashville. It could be that Nashville is where they adopted the 4 yr old and/or that they think Gabe was sent to Nashville to someone they know there?

I must have missed something about the stepson and adopting a baby behind his back.

I think I remember them saying on NG night before last that they have had the 4 year old since birth and the adoption went through when she was two.
I believe, this child was adopted from HIS (JS) daughter.
If they got this child four years ago 2005 (assuming she has not already had a birthday this year) when did she pack up and move from Nashville, TN to AZ?

Dang ... maybe she is just trying to get by on the cheap. She's really sounding like some sleazy broker to me. I can't see the birth being any cheaper here (I'm in California) - could be something related to military insurance and hospitals or ???

California - yeah, maybe just a convenient place for her to travel and not close enough to have to visit that often? Maybe adoption laws are different? Father's rights?

Military - maybe she's hoping the hubby won't come back home or since he's away she has more coersion power? Isn't there something strange called a 'military marriage' also - it differs somehow from a regular marriage? Maybe the hubby wouldn't have as many rights or something?

I think this has to do with a front page story in Newsweek (April 08) about military surrogates. Following that article, several California papers had follow-up local stories. I remember reading them.
Here's one here from San Diego:
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/military-wives-find-new-mission-t64835.html

If she has been in the market for a baby, surely she has read these articles about the new popularity of military surrogates and her post is probably because of that.

I sometimes like to state the obvious, so...

The FBI takes this kind of thing very seriously. Taking a child across state lines without proper custodial rights, 'hiding' (I hope) a baby.

Think of all the money the federal government and states governments are spending on this investigation to try and recover Gabriel!

Anyone with any information on Gabriel's whereabouts is an absolute fool not to go directly to their local FBI office, or sheriff's department, ask for immunity if need be, and tell all they know.

We're talking Federal crimes here!

I must have missed something about the stepson and adopting a baby behind his back.

I think I remember them saying on NG night before last that they have had the 4 year old since birth and the adoption went through when she was two.
I believe, this child was adopted from HIS (JS) daughter.
If they got this child four years ago 2005 (assuming she has not already had a birthday this year) when did she pack up and move from Nashville, TN to AZ?

I believe she said they've had the daughter since she was 4 months old but the adoption didn't go through until she was 2.

TPS does claim a step child but I don't think she's ever posted whether it is a male or female.

They moved from Nashville in 2007 as per her Healing Waters site.

Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4653486#post4653486"]AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks,

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members