2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Casey just high-fived her death penalty attorney anne Finnell who is at trial for first time.. Casey seems chipper
52 seconds ago Favorite Retweet

I'm so disgusted.

Wow she is just TOO happy today, I'm worried.

I wouldn't worry....remember Casey's demeanor....didn't she launch into a discussion about a football game IMMEDIATELY after being told of remains being found?

she high-fived Ann Finnell?? this is stressing me out

Oh hellz, if she's high-fiving peeps........it can't be good.

CA2.jpg

Okay whatever was going on Saturday is still in the air

If judge gives us today off I will scream

Wonder if ICA is going on the stand today.. this happiness she is displaying is unreal.

#CaseyAnthony prosecutors and defense going in W/Perry. Casey still here.
by bobkealing via twitter at 5:40 AM

Please, NOT again!

Tweets are all speculating about a plea deal - in other words no one has caught a hint of what happened on Saturday..

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Casey just high-fived her death penalty attorney anne Finnell who is at trial for first time.. Casey seems chipper
52 seconds ago Favorite Retweet

Wonder if Lee is going to start sobbing about being left out of this high five?

(recall high five between he and Casey when Caylee was "missing")

Has anyone mentioned seeing CM yet on twitter?

I agree with those that are saying AF is there to argue against the death penalty due to the recent court ruling... just to get it on the record in case the DP does end up being abolished in FL.

I think its the DP ruling that caused this. They want a mistrial and to start over. I'm scared.

The atts just went into chambers with court reporter in 1#caseyanthony . Suspense is in the air here. Lots of whispers despite rules.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 5:41 AM

All lawyers back in chambers with the court reporter. #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 5:41 AM

#CaseyAnthony is still here in courtroom with attorneys Will Slabaugh and Dorothy Sims -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 5:41 AM

With all my heart I believe those are FAKE smiles from Casey. Look very closely how quickly her face falls when whomever she is speaking with turns away. FAKE. She looks actually pretty sad to me.

MOO

WFTV thinks maybe a plea deal. That's why Ann Finnell there, Jose and Mason on there way in court.

i think if i was her lawyer (and i am not a lawyer) i'd be looking for a deal right now. just to take the DP off the table.

the prosecution has this just about in the bag but there is just no predicting what a jury will do. so they may feel a plea bargain is in the best interests of the state as well.

i'm at work and - well, let's just say that this case has impacted my productivity.

cannot keep up around here!

I think that the DT may think they have caught something like witness tampering or some other reason to get a mistrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member