Conrad Murray trial -Day nineteen.

Hmm.... seems Flanagan is trying to get in some backdoor testimony for Dr. Murray as a result of their meeting. Can't do that - it is hearsay. If Murray has something to say he should testify

Thank you. :)

Sorry not wanting to offend anyone nor make fun of anyone ever buuuuuttttt
I just clicked open the window and saw this witness and now I am really hungry for Count Chockula cereal.

Sorry quarterly tax time at work and just needed to laugh a little

Bash goes back to her corner

I *think* Flanagan was originally suppose to cross-examine Dr. Shafer. Maybe that's why he has him on the brain.

Sorry not wanting to offend anyone nor make fun of anyone ever buuuuuttttt
I just clicked open the window and saw this witness and now I am really hungry for Count Chockula cereal.

Sorry quarterly tax time at work and just needed to laugh a little

Bash goes back to her corner

Actually that description is pretty good. :floorlaugh:

Seems like he (flanagan) is trying to rehabilitate his witness before the cross. IYKWIM

Flanagan: blah blah oops blah oops let me start over - blah blah blah - let me re-phrase that - blah blah

Dr White: wha wha wha - wha wha wha - wha wha wha

Peace9274: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz

Flanagan: blah blah oops blah oops let me start over - blah blah blah - let me re-phrase that - blah blah

But his hair is so damn entertaining. :crazy:

No harm to the animals but that is because the drug had no effect but what if it did? I cannot believe they used beagles. :(

No effect to animals giving propofol in the stomach or rectally. Poor animals. No harm to the animals. (Octobermoon would not want to have that done to her moon)

Is it too early to say I can't wait for Walgren's cross-exam? :)

No harm to the animals but that is because the drug had no effect but what if it did? I cannot believe they used beagles. :(

No effect to animals giving propofol in the stomach or rectally. Poor animals. No harm to the animals. (Octobermoon would not want to have that done to her moon)

Bash has chosen to block out that part of his lips flapping.................

and I am quickly searching for PETA's # and send them to the court house to get the man leaving that looks like the count from sesame street!!!! GRRRRRRR :furious:You do not use animals for rectal research ever!!!!!! :furious:

You took the blah blah blah right out blah blah of my blah blah mouth.

I am finding it really hard to concentrate on this witness, defense is not helping.

Now they're talking about the human study in Chile on the 6 subjects. White's opinion is a bit different that Shafer's. He mentions absorption in the esophagus, etc., before it reaches the stomach.

And so on.....

But, for jurors looking for reasonable doubt, they can climb the tree, go out on the, IMO, thin little branch & grab the little teeny-tiny leaf....

I say, Hogwash, IMO.

Ears, Walgren, ears! Listen to this, as you always do, and get ready to "nip it, nip it in the bud." As our favorite Mayberry Deppity, Barney Fife, would say...

I am trying to listen but I ma having trouble absorbing it because it is so boring. I wish they would get to the point already. Tell us why Dr Murray was not at fault. Thank You.

Bash has chosen to block out that part of his lips flapping.................

and I am quickly searching for PETA's # and send them to the court house to get the man leaving that looks like the count from sesame street!!!! GRRRRRRR :furious:You do not use animals for rectal research ever!!!!!! :furious:

No need. PETA is already aware:

The shocking news that Dr. Conrad Murray's defense team tested the drug Propofol on Beagle dogs to help with his case in the Michael Jackson death trial has outraged PETA so much that they're calling for a federal investigation, saying it would have caused "enormous suffering in the animals."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...ting-beagles-peta-wants-federal-investigation

PETA's letter to the USDA:

http://www.radaronline.com/sites/ra...o USDA re Propofol experiments on beagles.pdf

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phernandez22
Back