2011.02.24 Deviant images & *advertiser censored* found on a computer and memory stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to give anyone the benefit of the doubt. Child *advertiser censored* is child *advertiser censored* whether it's 1, 10 or 100,000 images. I'm just trying to come up with a logical explanation of how that many images were found and I do know your computer caches all the images from pages you visit so I thought I'd throw that out there.

Hi Kitty, I get what ur saying but I just don't think there is a logical explanation. If it was in error then delete it asap and let LE know it's on the hard drive.

I'm not that great with expressing tone through words, I hope I didn't come off as rude or offensive as that would never be my intention.

Thank you for explaining... :)

We have a news thread here at WS that tells of a man with 3M (yes MILLION) images of CP on his computer.

He was charged with distributing along with possesion in Kansas City.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120056"]KS A 74 Year Old Man Admits To Owning 3 Million Child *advertiser censored* Images - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Hi Kitty, I get what ur saying but I just don't think there is a logical explanation. If it was in error then delete it asap and let LE know it's on the hard drive.

I'm not that great with expressing tone through words, I hope I didn't come off as rude or offensive as that would never be my intention.

Thank you for explaining... :)

Don't worry, not at all rude, I'm a very easy going person so it's all good. :)

Just to clarify - I don't think any child *advertiser censored* was obtained in error, child *advertiser censored* doesn't just accidentally get somewhere. I'm just talking about the why the number of images could be so large, I used google image for an example but am not trying to say it was obtained innocently through something like google. I'm just saying that if you visit a *advertiser censored* site all the images on that site would be saved in your cache. So that could turn 1 page on a *advertiser censored* site to lots of thumbnail images in your cache. Who knows, maybe they aren't even counting cache images in the 109,000 images found I just can't imagine any one person downloading that much!

I do have to wonder what they found on the cd that they found behind dvd's in the bedroom.

We seem to place importance on the memory stick and what may or may not be on it.

OK can a CD be played in an x-box? My kids are all grown and so far my grandkids are satisfied with WII so I don't know anything about x-box.

When I think of a CD I think computer. Didn't Hailey also have a CD in her room? I keep coming back to where is the computer.

OK can a CD be played in an x-box? My kids are all grown and so far my grandkids are satified with WII so I don't know anything about x-box.

When I think of a CD I think computer. Didn't Hailey also have a CD in her room? I keep coming back to where is the computer.

A CD can definitely be played in an Xbox. I've played movie cds in ours and on PS3. Yes, there was a CD in Hailey's room too.

My opinion only but I have come to the conclusion that most likely there was a home computer of some type.IMO most likely a laptop..easily shareable by all in the home..for both DD and Hailey to each use for school work..assignments..papers..{and I just wanted to add that my son is Hailey's exact age and in his school it is mandated that all children grades 6-12 have a Mac notebook..ALL HOMEWORK except for Math is done on the notebook as well as the majority of schoolwork is also completed..stored..turned in..all thru the Mac Notebook..all grades the very second they are graded are available to the student and parent..Tho I do realize my son's school is not the "norm" as far as mandating that all students have a laptop..however my mom has taught for 29 yrs in our district and she says it is almost impossible for a student in grades 7-12 to not have a computer at their disposal to use as it is so very regularly needed on a daily basis once the kids are in middle school}..I do understand there will always be exceptions and I would say the top reason for a child not having a computer at his/her need would be of course the monetary factor..and the family not able to afford to have one..and the only other reason could possibly be the extremely rare occurance of a parents belief that computers are "evil" and not needed{and I have seen this actually as has my mom in teaching seen this as a reason for no computer available to the child}..

With that said I think its quite obvious that Billie did not have a "moral" issue with having a computer in the home{obviously from her track record thus far I'd say morals don't even make it on her Top 10 List}..and she has held a steady job for the past 7 yrs with a decent income and has not had a mortgage note to worry about..as well as her vehicle not carrying a car note..both kids in public schools so no funds going out for tuition..So IMO Billie{all on her own with only her income} was quite capable of affording a computer as well as a monthly internet package with no problem..you then factor in Shawn's first staying there extremely frequently{just as cz later admitted that was her way of politely not putting Billie's business out there of having Shawn actually living at her residence with her and her two kids}..so I believe that Shawn has lived there since back before the Feb 2010 911 calls..There is suggestion of this in the calls in speaking of him picking up belongings of his from the home on Chestnut and her not wanting him to pick up anything of his while she was not there for fear he would steal something of hers or her kids..As well as Clint is on record saying that as soon as 1 week after Billie kicked him out of the home that his kids had told him that less than a week later Billie already had Shawn "staying the night" there at the home..Due to those above mentioned as well as my intuition I truly believe that Shawn has actually been "living"w/Billie and the kids for the majority of their relationship..That leads to my point of Billie also having Shawn's monthly income(or atleast part or some of his income)to help pay for any bills and necessities{groceries..gas..etc}needed for the home..And I'll remind that Shawn up til the day Hailey "disappeared" (Dec 27) Shawn had a damn good job..a stable job..a job that many men settle into as their entire career and they make a damn good living at it along with providing excellent benefits and retirement plan..

So as I said IMO Billie all alone with only her income was fully capable of affording a nice home computer/laptop as well as easily affording a monthly internet package..and then you factor in Shawn's income{no matter how long u believe he lived there he had atleast been there since last summer permanently living there}to help out tremendously with any bills/necessities/or extras for themselves or for the kids..so the monetary factor combined with the obvious extensive use and need for all things computer related are literally bursting at the seams with an unusual amount in this whole case... as wells as all entertainment for both children and adults involved is all things digital and computer related...In combining and taking all of the above into consideration and in looking at the picture as a whole I strongly believe there was a home computer/laptop..jmo

I believe that Billie's actions..reactions..statements and strange vehement denials of the computer in the home is for a very good reason..the computer in the home has been made to "disappear" strangely coincident at/or around the same time that her daughter "disappeared"..I believe that this quite possibly is what the search in thus far 4 area landfills "could" possibly be about{again this is MOO and I am stating "could"}.. we all know that easily traceable and trackable would be their exact internet usage..as well as sites..downloads..etc from their home network installed whether it be wireless or wired in.. but what I have come to learn in recent weeks is the fact that in ESPECIALLY dealing with AnySmallTown;USA that it seems to be quite the norm for if not the majority..atleast a good percentage of those with wireless home internet do NOT password protect their network access{I learned this first hand over the past couple months in visiting different relatives all of whom very much live in Small towns..with one only being 45 mins from CCity}and I was astounded to see with my own eyes that VERY RARELY did I even see a Password Protected Network..by far they were all NOT password protected..so I would naturally assume that this would be the exact case{or quite similar} to the area that Billie/Shawn live in..therefor that would make it extremely easy to have been easily just using different ppl in the vicinities open..un protected network for their easy access to all things internet..that IMO would atleast make things more difficult to trace or track back to Billie/Shawn actually having been on and viewed and/or downloaded from many multiple internet networks..

I would think it definitely could be done{tracking their use}but would take an extremely long time and tedious effort to do so..Including most likely separate search warrants for God knows how many different networks in/and around the area of 1804 Chestnut..And I mean alot of tedious work..because without their even being a home computer{going on the thought of their getting rid of it before contacting LE of Hailey's "disappearance"}there would be NOTHING TO INDICATE USE OF THE INTERNET IN THAT HOME..kwim?

just some thoughts on the computer issue because IMO this already loaded with all things internet/digital related in this case.. I do however believe there is a great potential that there is much much more that atleast we the public are not yet privy to(and I pray that all LE agencies involved have looked into all these areas mentioned above) because IMO any/all of those definitely could be a possibility..jmo tho..

It's so quiet around here right now. Wonder if this is the calm before another storm. I have a feeling that something big is going to errupt before the GJ on the 24th. Has there been any recent interviews with SA, BD or CD since BD's last pizzy interview with PH?

I got thinking about the stick. Uck I wonder if the stick had SA and BD's home videos on it which might have included them and beastiality :sick: Sorry to be so graphic but... Then SA's mom's computer was possibly CP and *advertiser censored* and beastiality. Beastiality is classified as a crime is it not? Cruelty to animals? WTH is wrong with people, crazy, just crazy. :maddening:

If I'm not mistaken I believe that it has been stated that beastiality is actually NOT illegal in Texas..

BRB to dbl check I'm gonna google it..BRB

...Beastiality.. Texas/ Vermont/ Washington/ West Virginia it is legal
per answers.yahoo.com

ok, I know this is a stupid question, but how can you download anything, much less images, without a computer? & is that stick thing part of a computer or is it some sort of accessory to an ipod or something? . off topic, but I never really understood what a sims card was, in CA''s case, either. I'm really ignorant about all of this stuff. MOO, but as ignorant as I am, I can't imagine my family getting by without the internet. school work, my husband's job, my oldest daughter's facebook, news, & yes, our hobbies and games. MOO

My opinion only but I have come to the conclusion that most likely there was a home computer of some type.IMO most likely a laptop..easily shareable by all in the home..for both DD and Hailey to each use for school work..assignments..papers..{and I just wanted to add that my son is Hailey's exact age and in his school it is mandated that all children grades 6-12 have a Mac notebook..ALL HOMEWORK except for Math is done on the notebook as well as the majority of schoolwork is also completed..stored..turned in..all thru the Mac Notebook..all grades the very second they are graded are available to the student and parent..Tho I do realize my son's school is not the "norm" as far as mandating that all students have a laptop..however my mom has taught for 29 yrs in our district and she says it is almost impossible for a student in grades 7-12 to not have a computer at their disposal to use as it is so very regularly needed on a daily basis once the kids are in middle school}..I do understand there will always be exceptions and I would say the top reason for a child not having a computer at his/her need would be of course the monetary factor..and the family not able to afford to have one..and the only other reason could possibly be the extremely rare occurance of a parents belief that computers are "evil" and not needed{and I have seen this actually as has my mom in teaching seen this as a reason for no computer available to the child}..

With that said I think its quite obvious that Billie did not have a "moral" issue with having a computer in the home{obviously from her track record thus far I'd say morals don't even make it on her Top 10 List}..and she has held a steady job for the past 7 yrs with a decent income and has not had a mortgage note to worry about..as well as her vehicle not carrying a car note..both kids in public schools so no funds going out for tuition..So IMO Billie{all on her own with only her income} was quite capable of affording a computer as well as a monthly internet package with no problem..you then factor in Shawn's first staying there extremely frequently{just as cz later admitted that was her way of politely not putting Billie's business out there of having Shawn actually living at her residence with her and her two kids}..so I believe that Shawn has lived there since back before the Feb 2010 911 calls..There is suggestion of this in the calls in speaking of him picking up belongings of his from the home on Chestnut and her not wanting him to pick up anything of his while she was not there for fear he would steal something of hers or her kids..As well as Clint is on record saying that as soon as 1 week after Billie kicked him out of the home that his kids had told him that less than a week later Billie already had Shawn "staying the night" there at the home..Due to those above mentioned as well as my intuition I truly believe that Shawn has actually been "living"w/Billie and the kids for the majority of their relationship..That leads to my point of Billie also having Shawn's monthly income(or atleast part or some of his income)to help pay for any bills and necessities{groceries..gas..etc}needed for the home..And I'll remind that Shawn up til the day Hailey "disappeared" (Dec 27) Shawn had a damn good job..a stable job..a job that many men settle into as their entire career and they make a damn good living at it along with providing excellent benefits and retirement plan..

So as I said IMO Billie all alone with only her income was fully capable of affording a nice home computer/laptop as well as easily affording a monthly internet package..and then you factor in Shawn's income{no matter how long u believe he lived there he had atleast been there since last summer permanently living there}to help out tremendously with any bills/necessities/or extras for themselves or for the kids..so the monetary factor combined with the obvious extensive use and need for all things computer related are literally bursting at the seams with an unusual amount in this whole case... as wells as all entertainment for both children and adults involved is all things digital and computer related...In combining and taking all of the above into consideration and in looking at the picture as a whole I strongly believe there was a home computer/laptop..jmo

I believe that Billie's actions..reactions..statements and strange vehement denials of the computer in the home is for a very good reason..the computer in the home has been made to "disappear" strangely coincident at/or around the same time that her daughter "disappeared"..I believe that this quite possibly is what the search in thus far 4 area landfills "could" possibly be about{again this is MOO and I am stating "could"}.. we all know that easily traceable and trackable would be their exact internet usage..as well as sites..downloads..etc from their home network installed whether it be wireless or wired in.. but what I have come to learn in recent weeks is the fact that in ESPECIALLY dealing with AnySmallTown;USA that it seems to be quite the norm for if not the majority..atleast a good percentage of those with wireless home internet do NOT password protect their network access{I learned this first hand over the past couple months in visiting different relatives all of whom very much live in Small towns..with one only being 45 mins from CCity}and I was astounded to see with my own eyes that VERY RARELY did I even see a Password Protected Network..by far they were all NOT password protected..so I would naturally assume that this would be the exact case{or quite similar} to the area that Billie/Shawn live in..therefor that would make it extremely easy to have been easily just using different ppl in the vicinities open..un protected network for their easy access to all things internet..that IMO would atleast make things more difficult to trace or track back to Billie/Shawn actually having been on and viewed and/or downloaded from many multiple internet networks..

I would think it definitely could be done{tracking their use}but would take an extremely long time and tedious effort to do so..Including most likely separate search warrants for God knows how many different networks in/and around the area of 1804 Chestnut..And I mean alot of tedious work..because without their even being a home computer{going on the thought of their getting rid of it before contacting LE of Hailey's "disappearance"}there would be NOTHING TO INDICATE USE OF THE INTERNET IN THAT HOME..kwim?

just some thoughts on the computer issue because IMO this already loaded with all things internet/digital related in this case.. I do however believe there is a great potential that there is much much more that atleast we the public are not yet privy to(and I pray that all LE agencies involved have looked into all these areas mentioned above) because IMO any/all of those definitely could be a possibility..jmo tho..

SO I totally agree with you that there was more then likely a computer or laptop in the house prior to HD missing. I too feel this is one thing LE are looking in the dump for. I think they may find it when they find HD. DD would most certainly been able to atest to one being in the house. I feel DD is LE's fountain of info. As far as tracing internet usage from that house, it should be fairly easy to do as everyone who has internet service has an IP address link to their system. Unless they used a rocket stick (or whatever you call that travelling thingamajig), but then it's still traceable. Sorry I'm not too up to date on with info. Wish I was.

Wherever you are Hailey, show someone a sign so they can come and get you and bring you home little angel.

ok, I know this is a stupid question, but how can you download anything, much less images, without a computer? & is that stick thing part of a computer or is it some sort of accessory to an ipod or something? . off topic, but I never really understood what a sims card was, in CA''s case, either. I'm really ignorant about all of this stuff. MOO, but as ignorant as I am, I can't imagine my family getting by without the internet. school work, my husband's job, my oldest daughter's facebook, news, & yes, our hobbies and games. MOO

You would have to have some type of device that connected to the internet in order to download any media..text..etc from the internet..other types of devices would be many cellphones now called smartphones{Iphone..blackberry..droid to name a few}they are capable of downloading almost everything a laptop can{depending on it GB it holds the more GBs the more data/media it can hold}..as well as the tablets that are now out{Ipad..xoom..etc}they can download anything/everything..

The memory stick is the same thing as a memory card that you would find in a digital camera..here's several memory cards:
4_15.jpg

and here's a memory stick..flash drive..thumb drive:
800GB-Kingston-USB-Flash-Drive-Memory-Stick-Flash-Disk-BR006-.jpg

And both are simply easy ways to save pics..videos..data..pdfs..docs..anything on them to either for safe keeping..as a back up..and you can also transfer data/images/video from one computer to another..from a tablet to a home computer..as well as plug them into to gaming systems such as the Xbox 360...

In school kids use them for transferring assignments..papers from say the school's computers they use during the day to take home and continue working on it on their home computer by simply plugging the card or stick into the usb port of a computer/laptop..
Personally I use mine as back up for the many many photos and photo slideshows..and home videos that I am known to have.. You could use a cd/dvd to do the same thing{save data music media}but most find using a memory stick/flash drive/thumb drive to be an easier more convenient way of storing all there media..data..music..along with the fact that you can continually transfer then delete so that the flash drive can hold different or more media/dat..where as most cd/dvds you can only burn media/data one time to them..you can not add or delete from them ..

HTH:)

Hi Dodie :seeya: A sims card is what is in a cell phone and it holds all your info on your cell phone. It can be taken out and put into another phone. It comes with a phone from the company you choice to have a cell phone account with. No all cell phones have them. A memory stick is used for copying files and such. You plug it into your laptop/computer and you can store info on it. Pretty much like a CD but they hold more info and are more convinient to transport/carry around. I know what you mean by not being able to live without a computer in the house. And the internet goes hand in hand. Hope I made sense, it's one of those off days for me lol.

Oh and also a memory stick can be plugged in and view on a xbox. You can also play DVDs/movies on a xbox. So say SA and BD had memory sticks at her place, they could view them through DD xbox. SA could have loaded the sticks off of anyones computer. His mom's, his cousins, his friends, library etc. An ipod hold music/images that you have downloaded (stored) to your computer. You then copy music to your ipod. Ipod is another form of storing info, mainly music to have on the go. Oh this world of technology makes my head swim lol.

Does anyone remember the last interview SA did and he said that DD got a new xbox and SA got his old one? I think that is a lie. I think the old xbox contained many images also. I hope LE confiscated the old one. Why would DD give it to SA, why not HD seeing she like to play xbox also. She could have used it in her room with her new tv. I bet it was in the livingroom and disappeared along with the computer/laptop, couch. If SA still has DD's old xbox, he has probably replaced the hard drive by now. Very easy to do. Of course LE could check the info on it and see if it's new. Then of course SA would just lie and say the hard drive went on it and he had to replace it...grrrr.

yes swedie I remember SA talking about that DD gave him his old Xbox when he got the new Xbox 360 for Christmas..He also said he{SA} didn't even care for video games and rarely if ever even played them..I too found it extremely odd number1 that DD gave him his old Xbox because he according to several {the preacher and Grandma} very much disliked Shawn.. number 2 I know from having a son that these gaming systems are valuable even after they've upgraded to a new system..they can simply take their old one to any of the places such as Gamestop and resale it back for cash or for credit which gets them new games for their new upgraded system{Xbox}..and then number 3{just as u mentioned}that if he did keep it that it would be given to his sister Hailey who was known to very much like and play regularly her big brothers Xbox..

So I found it to be extremely odd/strange EXPECIALLY for him to voluntarily add on the part that he infact did not even like or play Xbox for the most part..when its been publicly known that Hailey very much did like and enjoy DD's Xbox..Just another strange/odd piece of info that just does not add up..jmo tho..

Pete Kampfer,City Manager, is having a call in show tommorrow morning on KVMC/KAUM Radio. 325-728-5224. It begins at 8:15a. For those outside of the Big Country area, please use this link and choose "LIVE STREAMING" to listen

http://www.kvmckaum.blogspot.com/

Didnt know if needed its own thread if so someone move it please thanks

I doubt we will hear anything more from LE until after the GR meets and adjourns and maybe not even then, if they don't hand down indictments...

The part about Hailey...seems to be lost in all of this filth...:(

clu, just wanted to say I love your kitten in the avatar. She looks just like the one I lost a little over a year ago.. when she was little. Maine Coon---best breed for a household cat...imo.

Does anyone remember the last interview SA did and he said that DD got a new xbox and SA got his old one? I think that is a lie. I think the old xbox contained many images also. I hope LE confiscated the old one. Why would DD give it to SA, why not HD seeing she like to play xbox also. She could have used it in her room with her new tv. I bet it was in the livingroom and disappeared along with the computer/laptop, couch. If SA still has DD's old xbox, he has probably replaced the hard drive by now. Very easy to do. Of course LE could check the info on it and see if it's new. Then of course SA would just lie and say thI e hard drive went on it and he had to replace it...grrrr.
I was shocked when he mentioned this. I had been assuming that LE had a taken the (one xbox) and was really taken aback to find out that there were in fact two, and that neither had been retained by LE!

Very disappointing. To me, it sounded like he was "taunting" - enjoying the fact that they hadn't taken them and it left me with a sinking feeling about local LE's ability to really handle this case.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member