Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could DS be on blood thinners? Perhaps she suffered from blood clots. My cousin takes them and sometimes looks like she was beat up since any bump causes bruising.

As for MS, perhaps he was an adventurous child overstepping safety limits. You can turn your back for a second and they're off getting into something. Kids have no concept of mortality. I hope dear MS lived his 6 years to fullest possible. Such a tragedy.

bbm, i have a 4yr old granddaughter who is exactly the child you described. the other day she was sitting on the porch rail between her brother and sister. they were watching her and i was watching her and then all of a sudden she fell right onto the concrete smack on her face. it was a short fall but still busted her lip pretty bad. i thought of MS when it happened and thought how horrible it would be to fall like that from a second story landing. Heart breaking all the way around.

That just feels creepy to me. LE hasn't interviewed her? She doesn't know who identified the body at the morgue? They haven't called back in all this time?

Plus, part of the article with 'the source' talking positive about Jonah seems manipulative (more PR?). Of course, the family wouldn't know who to blame and just because they are nice to Jonah and he attends the funeral doesn't mean he isn't suspicious or doesn't know anything about her death. How does this person know Jonah is in shock at the funeral?

Something in all this says that even Jonah isn't talking any more than he had/has to to Rebecca's family. They don't act like he has either.

And ...

You'd think Jonah would say something like I don't think she committed suicide and/or he'd be clamoring for a full investigation of her death publicly. At the very least why can't the man just speak for himself instead of getting PR inserted by PR firms and anonymous sources or friends who have a vested interest in saying something positive about him because they are in fact from his PR firm or whatever. MAN UP JONAH, it ain't all about you.

P.S> I forgot the one claim that implied Jonah was arranging her funeral - IMHO NOT!

I think you are right and Jonah knows it all too well that this is not about him or what he thinks and he is not going to make HIM the center of attention.

IMO, Jonah will say nothing to impede this investigation. He will let it take its course with the ongoing investigation by LE to get to the bottom of it. He will not voice his own opinion about what happened or didn't happen. That would be highly reckless on his part.

One doesn't have to live in a bubble to know when a family member or loved one speaks out publicly and comments..more often times than not they are often heckled,demeaned, criticized incessantly, and their words twisted. Heck the public is so critical they will judge and find fault with how they even look.......how they speak........how they dress.

Imo, the family has no suspicions about Jonah. If so he would have been prevented from going to the funeral and sitting with Rebecca's family. He was there because Rebecca's family wanted him there and knew he loved Rebecca.

It would serve no purpose for him to speak out. It puts LE no closer to finding out what happened to Rebecca. All it would do is create more fodder for rampant speculation.

IMO

In this older video ABC reports Rebecca's Sister said Rebecca was with JS for "nearly 3 years". So, around 2008? The written repoort says: " "They were together for two or three years and I think they were happy," she said. ""She goes to that Coronado house with his kids, they go there in the summertime."

When did Dina and Jonah seperate? Wasn't that near that time? More reason for jealousy, perhaps?

(video is main pic video, it runs automatically after a moment or two...)

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mysterious-rebecca-zahau-mansion-death-devastates-family/story?id=14080327

OK - so now Rebeccas sister also lived with JS?

Thanks for sharing. We have been surviving on comments from blog posts at times, here, lol...and you didn't post it as fact, so all's cool, imo.

Well, we certainly need to keep open minds, imo. We have very little to go on. At this point, alot of things are possible.

I do wonder about how the siblings interacted...and I do not mean personal grievences. I mean, did they rough house, like play rough physically indoors...? I, personally, don't allow alot of that indoors but some families do.

Are there any specific articles, links, or qoutes from such that you can post that might help us see what you find interesting/truthful in this case?

Or do you have a theory you'd care to share...? A few of us have shared ours, lol...we have quite the imaginations. ;)

We sure do! LOL
How many different theories, that I was so sure about at the time, have I posted? 5-6?

I'm just waiting until we all agree on a theory, have the perp in jail, have the case closed, and move on.
Next case?

bbm, i have a 4yr old granddaughter who is exactly the child you described. the other day she was sitting on the porch rail between her brother and sister. they were watching her and i was watching her and then all of a sudden she fell right onto the concrete smack on her face. it was a short fall but still busted her lip pretty bad. i thought of MS when it happened and thought how horrible it would be to fall like that from a second story landing. Heart breaking all the way around.

I hope you granddaughter is doing better :innocent:

When I was a child I was sitting on a railing and fell backwards onto concrete (and hit my head). I was fine but it only takes a second. I do believe the child's death was a tragic accident. But that doesn't mean somebody couldn't have blamed RN (however irrational it is) or that she blamed herself to the point of suicide (which I doubt).

OK - so now Rebeccas sister also lived with JS?

lol, no...it read, "Rebecca's Sister said Rebecca was with JS for "nearly 3 years".

I understand the misreading, lol...I was halfway through a response when I realized, the post did not say what I THOUGHT it said, lol...

I think you are right and Jonah knows it all too well that this is not about him or what he thinks and he is not going to make HIM the center of attention.

IMO, Jonah will say nothing to impede this investigation. He will let it take its course with the ongoing investigation by LE to get to the bottom of it. He will not voice his own opinion about what happened or didn't happen. That would be highly reckless on his part.

One doesn't have to live in a bubble to know when a family member or loved one speaks out publicly and comments..more often times than not they are often heckled,demeaned, criticized incessantly, and their words twisted. Heck the public is so critical they will judge and find fault with how they even look.......how they speak........how they dress.

Imo, the family has no suspicions about Jonah. If so he would have been prevented from going to the funeral and sitting with Rebecca's family. He was there because Rebecca's family wanted him there and knew he loved Rebecca.

It would serve no purpose for him to speak out. It puts LE no closer to finding out what happened to Rebecca. All it would do is create more fodder for rampant speculation.

IMO

BBM

I'm not saying JS is guilty of anything, but the family of a victim can easily be fooled or in denial.

Remember how Laci's family were all so sure that Scott wouldn't do anything to harm her?
He showed up at Laci's memorial services (while talking to Amber on his cell). They loved him & defended him,
until Amber made her public statement to the media about their relationship.

When I was a child I was sitting on a railing and fell backwards onto concrete (and hit my head). I was fine but it only takes a second. I do believe the child's death was a tragic accident. But that doesn't mean somebody couldn't have blamed RN (however irrational it is) or that she blamed herself to the point of suicide (which I doubt).

Yeah...sadly, I can see that. Sitting on the railing and falling backwards. AND...if it was my 6 yr old I just might even blame the caregiver for not properly watching, rightfully or not (we all turn our backs, now and again).

But I'd still be so angry...now, if that caregiver was my Ex's girlfriend? The one living in MY house with MY child and MY (ex)Husband?

BBM

I'm not saying JS is guilty of anything, but the family of a victim can easily be fooled or in denial.
Remember how Laci's family were all so sure that Scott wouldn't do anything to harm her? He showed up at Laci's memorial services (while talking to Amber on his cell). They loved him & defended him, until Amber made her public statement to the media about their relationship.

RBBM

Great point. Unforgettable.

BBM

Remember how Laci's family were all so sure that Scott wouldn't do anything to harm her?
He showed up at Laci's memorial services (while talking to Amber on his cell). They loved him & defended him,

I sure remember that her family defended Scott and kept saying how great his relationship was with her, until they found about his girlfriend on the side.

Type in search bar, lawsuits against Medicis

http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/10/13/idUS221970+13-Oct-2008+BW20081013

Izard Nobel LLP Announces Class Action Lawsuit against Medicis Pharmaceuticals Corporation

http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D9IVDKTO0.htm

Medicis: Genzyme filed patent infringement lawsuit

http://www.thestreet.com/story/10583365/medicis-settles-solodyn-patent-lawsuit-with-sandoz.html

Medicis Settles Solodyn Patent Lawsuit With Sandoz

There appears to be more.......

mostly for patent infringement and possibly overstating company's worth...

I don't know if it is "normal" to have 3 or 4 patent issues or not but i definitely now I would not buy stock in a company that overstates its earnings or net worth...

I know this may all be boring stuff to some, but it says a lot to me about JS

all my opinion

i don't think its clear enough to tell. i saw the emt bag on the ground there early on, but the blue thing isn't clear enough in the pics i saw. is it possible the pic is distorted in some way because what i saw didn't really look structured enough to be that brace unless it collapses to lay flat maybe?

eta: from the pic it looks like it might lay flat. i am not saying i think that's what it is for sure, but i do think it very well could be.

The head stabilization device has various pieces. The process starts with a thin "board" which is slid carefully under a potential neck injury patent's head. After the board is in place, the foam blocks (which are separate) are put into correct position stabilizing the head. After this, the straps are put on and tightened, so the head is stabilized and the neck will not move causing further spinal cord damage.

The board and the foam head pieces are not seen in this photo, but it appears that the blue strap is still lying on near the patient. Many of these straps and "devices" are disposable and would not be something that the EMTs would pick up and put back on the ambulance.

BBM

I can't remember where I read this but it lead me to believe that perhaps JS was not staying at the Mansion before Maxie's accident......or am I mixed up with that report that said "somewhere in San Diego County" - which I thought was a really weird way to say where he was or wasn't.......

We sure do! LOL
How many different theories, that I was so sure about at the time, have I posted? 5-6?

I'm just waiting until we all agree on a theory, have the perp in jail, have the case closed, and move on.
Next case?

Oh, my theorys can get pretty far out there, too, lol, and quite varied...that's what happens with too much time on our hands and not enough facts...;)

It'll come together...someday.

Welcome
I take it you are a local, or in touch with a local?
Anymore tidbits you can feed the crowd....while we wait and wait,
IMO

RBBM

LOL...I feel like a vulture, or a zoo speciman, lol...not good. ;) How 'bout, 'inform' the crowd, or 'tell' the crowd...work with me, Carrington...;)

j/k

Has it been said where JS was when he received the phone call about his son?

RBBM

LOL...I feel like a vulture, or a zoo speciman, lol...not good. ;) How 'bout, 'inform' the crowd, or 'tell' the crowd...work with me, Carrington...;)

j/k

Yeah, I guess I wasn't exactly PC.
But, I am staving for new information, to chew on.
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member