WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shirt reminds me of the side branding that is done at Old Navy, or the shirts you see being sold outside the games that you know are fake.

To press a logo onto a shirt you need a machine like this:
http://bacolodcity.olx.com.ph/t-shirt-printing-machine-rotary-press-iid-248056897
to which I don't see in any of the pictures -- but not saying this POI didn't do that.

That is a 5 color manual screen printing press and is messy because of the ink and other chemicals required. For that process, you also need a conveyor dryer which is about 10' long. Before any printing can be done, the image needs to be color separated, then a film of each color needs to be burned and then the screen needs to be coated and the image burned on a screen. Then the screens need to be lined up to register correctly. It is messy and expensive to set up with decent equipment.

However, an easier cleaner and less expensive way is to use a transfer press. That is like a big square iron (like a waffle iron idea). Any image can be purchased as a transfer on special paper and just transferred on the material with the heat press. I could make transfers from my computer. Any image is easy to make to bootleg shirts etc.

On another note, above the child and in the back it looks like a pair of shop lights-2 flourescent tubes without a ballast.

I think these pictures have been posted before of this child, but I can't remember when or where I saw them. Someone has to recognize this boy, I wonder if they have checked schools, if he was enrolled in a school they always keep pics on file from the photographers here at schools. An anon claims to have identified the boy.http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/06/21/federal-agents-seek-help-in-identifying-endangered-child/

It will be interesting to see if that anon comment is true, one can only hope.

http://www.doj.state.wi.us/absolutenm/templates/template_share.aspx?articleid=2927&zoneid=1

Wisconsin Department of Justice Agents Partner with Federal Agents and the Dane County Sheriff's Office in Internet Crimes Against Children Operation
Thursday, May 31, 2012
Edward J. Wesser, of Madison, Charged with Sexual Exploitation of a Child

Snipped:
MADISON — On Thursday, May 24, 2012, Special Agents from the Wisconsin Department of Justice Division of Criminal Investigation (DCI), with assistance from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), and the Dane County Sheriff's Office, executed a search warrant at the residence of Edward J. Wesser, located at 2438 Old Camden Square in Madison.

According to the criminal complaint, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children forwarded a CyberTipline report on November 17, 2009, to the Wisconsin Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force. The CyberTipline report included information about a screen name and email address associated with the posting of images online that allegedly contained child *advertiser censored*.

Snipped:
In the complaint, a City of Boise, Idaho, detective, working undercover, reported receiving a file on May 23, 2011, from the suspect's email account that contained a six minute video of children in sexually explicit activities.

Snipped:
On May 24, 2012, DCI special agents executed a search warrant at Wesser's home, at which time, according to the complaint, admitted to downloading child *advertiser censored* and to sending it by email and Yahoo! messenger. Wesser has been charged with Sexual Exploitation of a Child, a felony. A status conference is scheduled for July 2, 2012, at 1:30 p.m.

It is okay to sleuth the POI. This guy was arrested for possession child *advertiser censored*. The very viewing of child *advertiser censored* hurts the children involved. Those pictures did not come from the ozone.

LE has said the child is in danger - if this guy may have a connection, it can be explored.

It is also okay to ask for a link that describes the possible connection.

Please don't fight or bicker though, just because there is no meeting of the minds here.

Thanks,

Salem

Thank you, Salem! However, I do think it needs to be made clear that there has been NO confirmation at this point that the arrest in Wisconsin is in any way connected to the source of these images. That seemed to be stated as fact and we are only sleuthing the possibility.

Also, for those that were wondering, it was stated earlier in the thread that ICE/ Homeland Security becomes involved in cases involving human trafficking and Internet child *advertiser censored*. We are assuming that this is the reason for their involvement in this case.

I have nothing to add, but I just wanted to say thank you, and that I think you are all doing a wonderful job! I know someone said a couple of posts up that they were getting frustrated, but please don't give up - every post is a step closer to finding out who this poor boy is and bringing him and the other children in this situation home.

I like to think this boy is able to read this and take some hope from the fact that people do care and are trying so hard to help him. And I'm so proud to be a member of this site with all of you wonderful people!

Fellow sleuthers: Something has been nagging my brain about this young man ever since I saw his picture. When I first aaw it I thought "he's Russian or Eastern European"! Cannot shake this feeling. Could it be that the reason he may not be able to ask for help (other than the obvious part of being locked up) is because he can't speak English? (Like if he's taken out and moved around) Child *advertiser censored* business is huge over there. Some kind of swap? Just can't get rid of the feeling that he may not be American.
Yes - appears Russian to me as well. ICE is involved - but they came across the video while working another case. According to ICE statement - they have the full video but are only releasing these stills. The boy talks to an adult who is off - camera. I would like more details - does the boy speak with an accent. Or English at all...Perhaps the video obtained has no audio - or even if so these 2 stills would be all they choose to release.

Do you know this person? ICE seeks public's help to identify a person in need.
MINNEAPOLIS – U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) is urgently seeking the public's help to identify the pictured individual who may need law enforcement assistance, but may not be able to request it.

We have reason to believe that this person may now live, or may have lived at one time, in either Minnesota or western Wisconsin.

If you think you know this person, please contact HSI at:

ICE Tip Line: 866-347-2423; this number is staffed 24 hours a day.
Local HSI Duty Phone: 952-853-2690; select option 1, and then option 4, to leave a message for the duty special agent.
Email SPMduty@ice.dhs.gov or complete the online HSI Tip form at www.ice.gov/tips/
All tips will remain anonymous

http://www.ice.gov/news/releases/1206/120619minneapolis.htm

"We know that the people involved in this are in a dangerous environment based on the information we've received and the intelligence we've gathered so far," said ICE spokesman Shawn Neudauer.
“We believe he lived or may have lived in Minnesota or western Wisconsin,” Neudauer said. “It is entirely possible this young man is not currently in Minnesota or Wisconsin, but has either a friend or relative in the area, or recently moved from one of those states.”
"We need to find this person," he said.

Neudauer said the photos are still shots from an online video. In the photograph, the teen is pictured wearing a blue and red Minnesota Twins T-shirt. Other details released by ICE:
•The teen is between ages 13 and 19
•Photos were taken in a basement
•The photos are no more than 18 months to 24 months old, based on the Minnesota logo and when it first appeared in the market (July 2010) – also, it appears faded from several washings.
Just a sidenote here - the following 3 photos are of the same boy. To me - they look like 3 different people. The source is The Charley Project.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/druyor_taylor.html

Attachments

• druyor_taylor.jpg
    druyor_taylor.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 13
  • druyor_taylor2.jpg
    druyor_taylor2.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 15
  • druyor_taylor3.jpg
    druyor_taylor3.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 16
Some have suggested Tyler Schladweiler, as far as I know its solely based on the general age range and wide set eyes.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/schladweiler_tyler.html

You asked in a previous post why I think it's Tyler and it's for this very reason.

BUT, Taylor also has the wide set eyes. Also in the one picture of the UID boy, his left ear looks identical to the left ear (as far as how it sticks out and the shape) of the picture of Taylor where he has his nose scrunched.

I dont think it is impossible, but Tyler was a parental abduction. I think it is harder for me to imagine him coming to the place this child we are looking for is today.

Tyler is a parental abduction, but that doesn't mean anything. I'm a member of a parental abduction board and the stories are horrific as to what some of the abducted children are exposed to and have to endure. Sad!

Thank you, Salem! However, I do think it needs to be made clear that there has been NO confirmation at this point that the arrest in Wisconsin is in any way connected to the source of these images. That seemed to be stated as fact and we are only sleuthing the possibility.

Also, for those that were wondering, it was stated earlier in the thread that ICE/ Homeland Security becomes involved in cases involving human trafficking and Internet child *advertiser censored*. We are assuming that this is the reason for their involvement in this case.

I agree! There has been NO confirmation at this point that the arrest of EJW in Wisconsin is in any way connected to the source of these images.

It is one possibility. The reasons I felt it could be related are 1) location, 2) both cases mention a video, 3) ICE is involved in child *advertiser censored* cases.

At this point, we simply cannot state for sure that EJW downloaded and/or emailed the video that contains this unidentified boy in the Twins shirt.

Google search of his hotmail address. DO NOT LINK HIS ADULT SITES ON HERE. THEY ARE VERY GRAPHIC. Thank you.

tekwar19@hotmail - Google Search

EJW is a sicko. I made the mistake of clicking on one of his accounts/sites. One I got an adult content warning, the other I did not. One says he owns *advertiser censored*. I am not clicking on anything else - now it is in my internet history. Uggh.

Here are some photos of similar Minnesota T-shirts from auction website.

ICE statement informs shirt is blue and red in released photos.

Attachments

• MinnesotaBack.PNG
    MinnesotaBack.PNG
    532.1 KB · Views: 8
  • MinnesotaT.PNG
    MinnesotaT.PNG
    253 KB · Views: 12
  • MinnesotaFront.PNG
    MinnesotaFront.PNG
    219.4 KB · Views: 9
I'm starting to think that maybe this boy is originally from out of the country. His features to me look very similar to many of the Russian and Eastern European children I've seen adopted form orphanages or that have come to the country as children.

FAS is a huge problem in Russia and many other countries that were part of the USSR because of the attitude that many people there have towards alcohol consumption. If this boy is about 15 year old, he would have been born at a time when FAS was even more prevalent than it is now. A mild form of FAS could result in some physical symptoms but not *all* of them, and some research shows that drinking early in pregnancy might lead to the "moon face" often seen in children with FAS that don't have severe impairments.

Add to that fact that he wasn't a native English speaker and the ICE might have been moved to state that he may not be able to ask for help. Even if this child himself didn't suffer from direct FAS, he may have had a parent who did, and who passed on some facial features indicative of the syndrome.

So I was looking on Taylor Druyor's myspace and one of his friends had a video in his basement (I guess its his basement) of the same looking joist jack/pole looking thing.. Im sure its just a coincidence as it doesnt really look like the same space, but it gives people a better idea of maybe what the basement might look like in general.

I do think Taylor bares a striking resemblance to this young man, and even his myspace pic he put the caption of something like "this is my alien head" obviously speaking of his rare and distinguishing features, just as this boy has.. Which I am not saying he has FAS or anything to be clear, in fact the video may be distorting his features.. I do think he has an unforgettable face though and I do believe he looks a lot like Taylor.

Anyway, hope this doesnt blow the margins. If so, I will delete the photo...

basement.jpg

attachment.php

In this older photo there are some things in background. This image is used on Charley Project website - cropped so no background is visible.

Attachments

• taylor.jpg
    taylor.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 249
So I was looking on Taylor Druyor's myspace and one of his friends had a video in his basement (I guess its his basement) of the same looking joist jack/pole looking thing.. Im sure its just a coincidence as it doesnt really look like the same space, but it gives people a better idea of maybe what the basement might look like in general.

I do think Taylor bares a striking resemblance to this young man, and even his myspace pic he put the caption of something like "this is my alien head" obviously speaking of his rare and distinguishing features, just as this boy has.. Which I am not saying he has FAS or anything to be clear, in fact the video may be distorting his features.. I do think he has an unforgettable face though and I do believe he looks a lot like Taylor.

Anyway, hope this doesnt blow the margins. If so, I will delete the photo...

Very interesting. I keep thinking of Taylor too.

Yes - appears Russian to me as well. ICE is involved - but they came across the video while working another case. According to ICE statement - they have the full video but are only releasing these stills. The boy talks to an adult who is off - camera. I would like more details - does the boy speak with an accent. Or English at all...Perhaps the video obtained has no audio - or even if so these 2 stills would be all they choose to release.

He looks Russian or other East European to me, too. At first, I thought it was partially my imagination filling in blanks because of the nature of the investigation.

I suggest we focus. The child lived possibly in Minnesota and or Western Wisconsin in possibly the last 18 months. Someone saw him, we hope. Someone noticed him at the store, the park, the backyard. Hopefully he was out and above ground at some point. Someone delivered pizza and he was in the room...he is distinctive looking. As for FAS, we dont know. We have some limited facts from LE and they believe he was in the US in those places or that place within the last 18 months.

Clearly we have LE and perhaps the media watching this thread. Let's make the most of the opportunity to contribute to the conversation. I appreciate all of the discussion regarding the machinery, regarding Wesser's businesses, regarding the structure of the basement. fwiw.

I think these pictures have been posted before of this child, but I can't remember when or where I saw them. Someone has to recognize this boy, I wonder if they have checked schools, if he was enrolled in a school they always keep pics on file from the photographers here at schools. An anon claims to have identified the boy.http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/06/21/federal-agents-seek-help-in-identifying-endangered-child/

That has to be the most atrocious set of comments I have ever seen on a story this disturbing....I am talking about the CNN story. Anon comment is on page 7.

"We know that the people involved in this are in a dangerous environment based on the information we've received and the intelligence we've gathered so far," said ICE spokesman Shawn Neudauer.

“We believe he lived or may have lived in Minnesota or western Wisconsin,” Neudauer said. “It is entirely possible this young man is not currently in Minnesota or Wisconsin, but has either a friend or relative in the area, or recently moved from one of those states.”

"We need to find this person," he said.

Neudauer said the photos are still shots from an online video. In the photograph, the teen is pictured wearing a blue and red Minnesota Twins T-shirt. Other details released by ICE:
•The teen is between ages 13 and 19
•Photos were taken in a basement
•The photos are no more than 18 months to 24 months old, based on the Minnesota logo and when it first appeared in the market (July 2010) – also, it appears faded from several washings.

Well I am confused. They know from investigating the general area where the boy is from. They know he is wearing a faded blue and red shirt from 2010 - even though the shirt appears grey to me. Seems like checking missing persons reports from area and timeframe would get the name. Unless not reported missing. Or name is known and being protected - it is the whereabouts that are of interest. Anything we can do from home - analyze photos. Check missing persons databases have been done. And on a far greater scale. If kept in basement - the only people knowing or getting info on the boy would be involved. Either physically or possible online activities.

Why are they asking public. Why not make a plea to family? Someone is missing a son - a brother - a grandchild - a cousin ?
Well I mean in addition to public statement - appeal to family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine