MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apartment #101 is the left garden apartment with a sliding glass door facing parking spots. #102 and 103 face the steps and the laundry room is at the right side. The laundry door faces #101. I am not sure if it stays locked.

During one of the searches conducted by RB, he said that PB's scent ended at the end of the parking spots directly facing the apartment building. A Sun Reporter who was at thar same search said that the dogs were 2 bloodhounds. Neighbors said that a lot of people were outside walking or driving through Eberle Drive during the times in question. This is normal for that time of day. I can't imagine a stranger choosing that particular building and specific apartment to abduct anyone. RB said that DB's dog was in the apartment. I saw DB with her dog during the search. DB had recently moved out of the apartment during that search, but was picking up small items and making sure doors and windows were locked. The dog stares at people when they come close to it. During the search, no one went over to the dog to pet it. When DB put the dog in her car, I walked over to the car window with one of the Guardian Angels, but both of us hesitated and didn't even try to touch the car window.

The evening (6:10pm on Feb. 10th) that I went to the building to place flyers there were a lot of people walking by. Since the subway and bus stops are near the apartment complex, the residents there probably find it more convenient to use public transportation.

Thank you. That's some very good information. Great information about the dog as well. How is RB holding up? I pray everyone is holding up well. Are you able to share with us any of the conversations you hear. Have you heard anyone mention who they think might be involved. Have you seen KB? Did you pick up any vibes about DB?

Thank you for posting the radio show. I found it to be quite interesting. From the interview with PB's friends, I can now know that PB was indeed okay on the 25th of Dec, along with the 26th and the 27th, (late evening/middle of morning) can still be just a little suspect.
I still would like to know why KB did not stop past the apt. Even if KB was told by whomever that PB was sleep at the time, most family would stop by regardless and say wake up, let's go. KB knew how badly PB wanted to leave the apt on that day. I believe DB knew that PB wanted to leave the apt on that day.

For KB to be told PB was sleep, is not enough. It just isn't. Someone would have to really persuade KB to not stop by the apt. The only people that would be capable to convince KB not to stop by, would be DB or MJ or PB herself.

It is awkward in regards to the many calls and text on the 28th of Dec amongst the circle.

From KB's FB comment on the 27th, I do know that PB was with KB the earlier part of the day (from a FB comment), but I do not know where they were located. The many calls almost seem like panic calls. Everything was moving fast on the day of the 28th. That day out of all days was very busy.

Why didn't DB go to the apt on break? DB and PB did make phone contact on the 28th. Indeed, if MJ and DB got into it on that day and all of a sudden communication came to a halt with PB, certainly DB should have viewed that sign as a red flag.

DB was quick in the beginning to call MJ her X-boyfriend. Most times when females have a disagreement or argument with their other 1/2, depending on how bad the situation was, They are quick to say (my x) If DB no longer cared for MJ, she would not be too concerned with pics of MJ and the other woman.

I wish the radio interviewer asked one of PB's friends (who said DB called her at 10pm) on the 28th, (where did DB get her phone number from). I know the friend said that she and DB spoke b4. Most times people do not save those phone numbers. How many times would DB expect to speak to PB's friend from NC (to save that number). Perhaps DB just saved the number for whatever reason.

BBM
I cannot agree with you more.

December 27th is the last definite date that parties OUTSIDE of the Bmore area spoke to/communicated with PB. This is a HUGE red flag, imo.

I'd be interested to know what time of day did PB contact her friends back in NC, normally. Did she call/Skype/text them routinely in the morning or would she wait until later in the day?

Imo, the answer could be more circumstantial evidence.

Based upon all of the data that is provided/available on the Internet, most of it which has been cited here on WS, here is my final THEORY:

-Something "accidental" happened to PB on the night of Dec. 27.

-A disposal, cover-up, and a "campaign" ensues.

-A case of circumstantial evidence high as the Chrysler building has been built, but LE is waiting on cell phone pings to confirm, and searching for physical evidence/remains. :(

-There will be more than one or two arrests made in this case, imo.

-Just as Internet predators and SO's are corralled
by agent provocateurs, I have a feeling that the guilty parties involved with PB's case are, too.

-Social Media will have a sizable role in the prosecution of this case.

-There will be OUTRAGE when the truth unfolds, and the grief over PB's loss will be compounded by the egregious actions taken by those closest to the case. :maddening:

My heart aches for PB's family, friends, and classmates that loved her, and only wanted the best for her. They absolutely deserve peace to their torment of not knowing.

JMO

Thank you. That's some very good information. Great information about the dog as well. How is RB holding up? I pray everyone is holding up well. Are you able to share with us any of the conversations you hear. Have you heard anyone mention who they think might be involved. Have you seen KB? Did you pick up any vibes about DB?

RB is trying to be strong and hoping that PB is found alive. KB said she is upset with people spreading rumors. DB is trying to be strong but looks very worried about her sister. PB looks like she could be DB's twin. DB's ex and his younger brother LBC (20 yr old) have same facial features from pictures I have seen. PB had been in Baltimore since the December 17th or 18th. I fear that DB's life may also be in danger. I told her to be careful and stay away from the apartment building, unless she is with her family.

PB's stepfather is Muslim. Most Muslims do not celebrate Christmas. I think this is why she came to Baltimore for Christmas to be with father's side of the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27