2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe it (well I can) that the felon left the jail in a bright pink fusia shirt, the tightest jeans you can squeeze into, and still had that STRUT.

If she didn't want the attention, she would have worn black to blend in with others. But, NOOOOO....

It's all about MEEEEEE!

I don't know where she is tonight, I don't care - her life will never ever be pre-2008. Her every move will be monitored, and she will live in her own prison.

Caylee - I'm thinking of you tonight!

Mel

Plane at Ohio is just about to turn in for it's final approach.

eeewwww! She and JB are holding hands? How revolting. Hope that plane meets up with some flying squirrels.

She has $500 on her from her commissary account so my guess is the nearest Target. :floorlaugh:

If she had any cajones, she would immediately send $400.00 to Amy. But I guess she prolly won't do that.

Mel

I really wish the spectators would have done what Jeff Ashton suggested-not shown up or if they did, waited for her to saunter out and turned their backs on her in silence. I have still to watch GVS, never a fan of HLN anyway, mom made me listen over the phone to Behar w/ Simms which was mildly amusing...haven't watched juror interviews and my head would explode if I had to watch anyone from the defense. I turn away from the tabloids in the store in disgust.
I do read all about it here because I can vent here when I do, but I am so put off by her that I don't have to try hard to ignore her, I actually want to ignore her. She will never make a dime off of me that I knowingly spend. I'm still here for Caylee in the slim hopes that justice will somehow prevail after all.
IGNORE HER!!!

Plane at Ohio is just about to turn in for it's final approach.

I'm confused, as I had 3 screens opened through all the coverage. There was no sighting of FCA going to the airport, and has yet to be tweeted. Are you receiving info? The plane I saw was full of golfers. The other plane was in the hanger and has not been mentioned since.

Help a girl out here!

Thanks,

Mel

So I guess that renting the RV and traveling the country is out of the question now for MCA.

:sigh:

I was upset about the verdict but I just shut off the TV and walked away. I haven't watched the news since.

:sigh:

Watching her walk out of jail was the first time I got tears in my eyes. Didn't cry but got misty eyed with frustration and almost overwhelmed with negative emotions.

I can't even put into words how I feel, but it's pretty darn ugly and dark. :( KC is mucking with my aura.

BBM-You are not alone. We can keep our thoughts to ourselves but I suspect we are simpatico my friend.

Amy was already recompensed.

Amy was compensated for the checks by her bank. Who gave her back the cash she "lost" while sleepwalking, and she indicated FCA took that too?

There was never any proof that FCA took that money, so how did she get it back, and from whom?

Thanks so much!

Mel

Of course she didn't stop by Caylee's memorial. Probably hasn't talked to C or G about Caylee's ashes.

I'm confused, as I had 3 screens opened through all the coverage. There was no sighting of FCA going to the airport, and has yet to be tweeted. Are you receiving info? The plane I saw was full of golfers. The other plane was in the hanger and has not been mentioned since.

Help a girl out here!

Thanks,

Mel

There were 2 leave IIRC. Might be wrong. Oh well.

So I guess that renting the RV and traveling the country is out of the question now for MCA.

She's gotta wait for Robyn...like a bad version of Thelma & Louise combined with a touch of Cheech & Chong. I envision the two of them in an RV filled with weed smoke, lighting a bong and throwing the match out the window into a parking lot full of gas tankers which all explode and decimate their enemies.

Yes we are all going to wonder where KC is headed, engage in wide speculation and end up all being wrong in a HUGE anti-climax.

Reminds me of when I was a kid. I had many friends that were catholic and attended parochial school. One shared with me (we were in grade school) that if you felt like you hated someone or you thought that they were your enemy that the nuns said you should pray for them.

Well...

I didn't know you couldn't pray for them to go to heaven----that exact moment or ASAP.

Of course KC is going to hades, I guess I can't pray for her to go right this very minute? Just joking :)

Blah! I just saw the pics of her. Blah! There are just not words for what I am feeling right now.

Reminds me of when I was a kid. I had many friends that were catholic and attended parochial school. One shared with me (we were in grade school) that if you felt like you hated someone or you thought that they were your enemy that the nuns said you should pray for them.

Well...

I didn't know you couldn't pray for them to go to heaven----that exact moment or ASAP.

Of course KC is going to hades, I guess I can't pray for her to go right this very minute? Just joking :)

As a Catholic I will tell you: there is always a way to pray for what you know is right...That is, pray that God will take stock of those who hurt His own meek children-(Catholic) God tends to be a vengeful and just God and He will certainly do what He needs to do to account for the wrongs done to Caylee. What form that will be is not always apparent until it happens.

Of course this Catholic is a little naughty and I pray for different things...maybe I should pray that God give me temperance in my thoughts!! :furious:

stevehelling Steve Helling
Okay, I have confirmed that #caseyanthony is still earthbound. No flights.

The people that are sending money to her account.. I dont think they did so before. I strongly suspect the reason was after the verdict was sending a nice little card of how they feel bad for her with a request for her to possibly keep their name and number in mind if she needs a friend... hoping that one day she will call and just get their 15 minutes of fame.

I do not really think plane was to take off.. if so I hope there are air traffic controllers that will leak the info. I would think they are not under any orders not to report status.. and if they are one will leak it.
I think plane there for appearance reason only.

I bet she is having a drink with JB by now.. you know they are celebrating... uggggg
not long beofre she has a possible affair.. she has a bond to him.. i see it in her eyes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998