Votes: 90 84.1%
  • Not Guilty Forgery

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 91 85.0%
  • Not Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 11 10.3%

• Total voters
Found this just searching around. She claims she has a cure for SIDS. What a joke. TS sure stays busy trying to make those big bucks.....

https://www.gobignetwork.com/users/tammi-smith

snipped

Hi my name is Tammi Smith. I am the owner of Healing Waters Colonics & Havilah Integrated Medical Center.
I am looking for an investor for my complete line of baby safety products.
Some of these baby safety products will be the first ever in the industry & will eliminate microwaves, bottled water (plastic), chemicals, and will allow more nutrients & enzymes to be absorbed into the baby.
Another one of our products can help reduce or diminish crib death (SIDS) and suffocation due to crib bumpers.

That's for her new Havilah Baby business.

BBM

Interesting that he said something like next time we'll use different words.... Was he implying that either he or his wife, or both of them committed perjury?

I picked up on that, too, but I couldn't remember the exact quote. I think Tammi (and, apparently, Jack) believe that they can shape reality with their words. That's why Tammi wants to talk so much; she thinks that she can talk facts into existence and change facts that already exist. It also makes sense, then, that she seems confused or annoyed whenever she's confronted with a lie or inconsistency -- in her mind, whatever she's saying at the moment all that is real. So then Jack thinks they can make her not guilty by using different words.

i didnt get the entire picture here and im confused on dates and who knew what when

I just watched that interview of Vinnie's with Logan. he states that he went to the judge and got custody but he didnt give a date. I think I heard somewhere else the date was the 17th of December. Then I heard the dad does not have full rights until the court orderes it. So then his date of full custdy was December 17th. now Tammi gave the baby back to Elizabeth and she split on the 9th of December is that correct? If so How can tammi be guilty of custodial interferrence if Logan didnt even have the order till the 17th? If this is the case then I bet those lawyers can have that conviction reversed immediately. There is no law to support this conviction if these dates are correct. Anyone?

Tammi's husband commented on HLN that ,if Tammi goes to prison they'll tell the kids it's a mission trip ,"and it will be,by the way" he said.

Tammi needs to be placed in solitary to protect the other women from HER.

I don't believe Tammi has a mental issue that treatment will help. I think she's a narcissist, Machiavellian "the end justifies the means " .

So, has her previous "mission trip" been confirmed as a real mission trip, then.

Found this just searching around. She claims she has a cure for SIDS. What a joke. TS sure stays busy trying to make those big bucks.....

snipped

Hi my name is Tammi Smith. I am the owner of Healing Waters Colonics & Havilah Integrated Medical Center.
Some of these baby safety products will be the first ever in the industry & will eliminate microwaves, bottled water (plastic), chemicals, and will allow more nutrients & enzymes to be absorbed into the baby.
Another one of our products can help reduce or diminish crib death (SIDS) and suffocation due to crib bumpers.

And let's not forget she was at Jack In the Box ,eating greasy food,as research for her book .
The term con artist comes to mind.

So, has her previous "mission trip" been confirmed as a real mission trip, then.

he he he he he I think they should lock her up with Elizabeth and let the show roll and record every minute of it and see if any info comes as to the whereabouts of that baby. I was hoping some jail snitch would find out something

i didnt get the entire picture here and im confused on dates and who knew what when

I just watched that interview of Vinnie's with Logan. he states that he went to the judge and got custody but he didnt give a date. I think I heard somewhere else the date was the 17th of December. Then I heard the dad does not have full rights until the court orderes it. So then his date of full custdy was December 17th. now Tammi gave the baby back to Elizabeth and she split on the 9th of December is that correct? If so How can tammi be guilty of custodial interferrence if Logan didnt even have the order till the 17th? If this is the case then I bet those lawyers can have that conviction reversed immediately. There is no law to support this conviction if these dates are correct. Anyone?

Logan filed petition for full custody on Dec 11.
Logan was granted joint custody on Dec 17
Elizabeth left Tempe with Gabriel on Dec 18

I picked up on that, too, but I couldn't remember the exact quote. I think Tammi (and, apparently, Jack) believe that they can shape reality with their words. That's why Tammi wants to talk so much; she thinks that she can talk facts into existence and change facts that already exist. It also makes sense, then, that she seems confused or annoyed whenever she's confronted with a lie or inconsistency -- in her mind, whatever she's saying at the moment all that is real. So then Jack thinks they can make her not guilty by using different words.

what dies he mean by " next time" there is going to be a next time? Hummm

snipped

I of all people should not be bashing someone for typo's im the worst at it BUT if i were trying to intice an investor i would not spell Corporation like she did LOL = Corperation LOL

Logan filed petition for full custody on Dec 11.
Logan was granted joint custody on Dec 17
Elizabeth left Tempe with Gabriel on Dec 18

How convenient for Tammi.
Did Tammi not drop off Gabriel early, so Elizabeth could leave town?

I don't think we heard the whole story in court, only what they could prove.
Many times Tammi wanted to TALK on the phone, not TEXT, because texts can be retrieved.

The father has custody rights and that's why they needed him to sign off on the adoption.If he didn't have any rights to custody the adoption would have happened.
Since they weren't married he had to get custody granted in court to compel Elizabeth to turn the baby over to him,even if it was just part time.
I thought during the custody hearing I heard the judge ask both of them if they had signed acknowledgement that Logan was the father for the birth certificate. Did I get that wrong? He used Elizabeth's agreement as the reason Logan could have custody under the law.

Even if I have that wrong ,Logan was trying to establish custody and TS wrote the fake father's name in order to interfere with that . It didn't work because Elizabeth had already acknowledged Logan was the LEGAL father.
Need to watch the court hearing again but the judge called EJ on the other father BS and said Logan was the established father under the law.

My gosh. She's insane!!!!!! She wants to create a facility for young, troubled moms so she can have her pick of the litter! A whole house filled with an endless supply of pregnant young women or poor, young mothers, that she can pressure to give up their babies to her. Crazy!

This woman is a nut.

My Opinion: I'm more concerned that Tammi Smith would use this facility to possibly adopt out the babies from these young women/mothers for HUGE financial profit. Surely - not even Tammi Smith would want this many babies for herself. MOO

My Opinion: I'm more concerned that Tammi Smith would use this facility to possibly adopt out the babies from these young women/mothers for HUGE financial profit. Surely - not even Tammi Smith would want this many babies for herself. MOO

her Freudian slip was the 80 thousand dollar comment too now that you mentioned it BABY WRANGLERS LOL

How convenient for Tammi.
Did Tammi not drop off Gabriel early, so Elizabeth could leave town?

I don't think we heard the whole story in court, only what they could prove.
Many times Tammi wanted to TALK on the phone, not TEXT, because texts can be retrieved.

I so agree!

Just in case this link stops working.
SOG2.jpg

SOG1.jpg

And let's not forget she was at Jack In the Box ,eating greasy food,as research for her book .
The term con artist comes to mind.

It is really depressing to see another pair of “grifters” soaking up the limelight so soon after the disgusting Anthony’s. I quit following these cases on here for a long while because it is so painful to see these con artists getting away with ripping people off. At least TS was found guilty. I just hope the punishment really fits the horrible crime she committed. My hope is that someone in a position to do something to stop them will investigate these "businesses".

That really angered me as I watched it. Really, Beth Karas? She's no woman of faith! She's a liar and a charlatan. IMO, she's a horrible, horrible, selfish creature. No true woman of faith would act as she did. I was insulted by Karas' statement.

I have never seen Beth Karas so emotionally involved and pro defendant as she has been in this case. She has always been the most neutral and fair commentator, imo, just stating the facts and not letting us know how she feels about a defendant. I feel sorry for Beth in this, as she really likes TS and is disappointed with the verdict. She has conceded, however, that she did and said things that led to this, but she still seems to think she had only good intentions. That is what I get from what she has said so far.

Just how is a woman who couldn't afford her own attorney going to house and feed up to 50 women and their children for free from 1-8 years until they can fend for themselves? How very strange is that website? Was she expecting the donations to cover the apt complex and the free room and board?

Jack is a very experienced businessman. WTH is he thinking? :waitasec:

MOO

This reminds me of the Anthony's starting a non-profit for missing children and grandparents rights.Creepy.

I'm always suspicious of those who are constantly talking about their faith ,instead of quietly living it.JMO.

Wonder if her first 3 kids think she's a "good mother" as Beth K just said.

Hello, MissJames - I agree. A lot of this situation reminds me of the A's, too.

I think what her first 3 kids think of her as a mother was spoken loudly by their absence in the courtroom. They are all old enough now that they could have been by her side if they wanted to. Their silence is deafening imo. I don't blame them. I would keep nothing but distance between us if I were them.

I firmly feel that this Judge will come down hard on TS. He was fair; however, he certainly didn't seem impressed with her theatrics (or bozooms). It won't matter to TS though because she is twisted and warped and, in her little mind's eye, she has done nothing wrong. Nothing will ever change her, imo.

Regardless, I hope she gets to spend some time in jail. Hopefully, she won't recruit surrogates or potential adoptees - but....it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

all moo

What worries me the most is that eventually Miss Boomboomboobies will be out on the streets again, move to a new county, and continue "sharing the love" with unwed uneducated mothers who are not prepared to deal with such a narcissistic sociopath. I wonder how many other children will be taken away from the Logan's that cross TPS path.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back