British student murdered in Perugia, 3 suspects

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a lucky mother (I guess some might not think so LOL!!), I have my 26 y/o daugher living with me, out in the living room watching a movie while her baby naps . . . she's just put up the first wave of Christmas decorations :D and I'm glad she's here and doing well . . .

I just got a "flash" of sympathy for AK's parents, what I would feel like if it were my daughter, my family, waiting for this verdict. I haven't followed this case enough to know any more than that they are convinced of her innocence, and are on the brink of losing her in their lives.

My heart breaks for them . . . terrible things happen to people that can't be undone. Her parents, if they were Anthony-esque or have a simple belief in their daughter's innocence, are who my heart goes out to, as I know my own daughter is bright eyed and bushy tailed-ly tacking lights around the windows and singing to her stereo :( I know this doesn't make much sense, just a feeling that suddenly over came me :( Gratitude and grief, all mixed together.

Anxious for this verdict. I wonder if anyone will carry it live?

50 more minutes.................geesh.

Suspense is killing me! My heart goes out to the victim's family, I hope they get some measure of closure & peace today with the verdict.

The whispering with her boyfriend and doing splits is beyond what I think 99.99% of the population would do whether they were innocent or guilty. JMO

Even if not an indication of guilt, to me those actions are indicative of a very, very, stupendously high level of immaturity on her part. I mean, wow.

I'm not sure whether to think she is guilty or not. I kind of lean toward guilty but just don't know. I haven't read every detail available so I couldn't make an educated guess.

50 more minutes.................geesh.

Suspense is killing me! My heart goes out to the victim's family, I hope they get some measure of closure & peace today with the verdict.

LOL ...reminds me of my kid's in the back of the car.."are we there yet".

All I know this was one messed up case. I just don't believe the scenario the prosecution "created". These kids are not killers IMO. Italy has a really weird justice system if you ask me.

Got this off of the Seattle PI's Twitter page...

moniguzman: Just spoke w/ Amanda Knox's stepfather in Italy. They're getting ready to meet Knox's attorneys, then head to court. Post soon. #amandaknox (12/4/2009 2:10:02 PM)

http://www.seattlepi.com/twitter/

Chilly and late, almost midnight there.

It looks a little chilly in Italy.

Yes it does! I believe I heard the reporter say that they will not be going live into the court room, as they are not allowed, however will have people on the inside letting her know the outcome so she can bring it live outside..
Bummer!

I love the color of that little blue car sitting on the left in the live stream! LOL anyone know what make vehicle that is?

I think it's pretty cool that they're reading the verdict & sentance this late and all at once. Beats the heck outta waiting till morning. Thanks Italy!

706504.gif

I think she will be found Guilty. Will know in 13 minutes!!! Makes me nervous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.