Confused? Get Help Here. Q&A Thread

I'm looking for pics of the temporary guardianship papers from Dec 9/10 when EJ first gave Gabe to the Smiths. There was a video in which they were shown. I'll be darned if I can remember what else was in the video to even know what keywords to use to search.

Any help finding that video would be appreciated.

TIA
BeanE

Does anyone know if EJ and her brother were kept together during their foster home stays ???

Of the craig's list ad's posted ...are these checked/ or have they been checked out by LE???? Wasn't sure to post this question, if I have the wrong thread, I apologize...thx's

me again, if JS's real estate license has expired, I assume he is no longer in the RE business...or it could easily be re-instated for all I know. But if not, what might he be doing now, working with TS or does anyone know ???

me again, if JS's real estate license has expired, I assume he is no longer in the RE business...or it could easily be re-instated for all I know. But if not, what might he be doing now, working with TS or does anyone know ???

Well, I brought up the expiration date because if he IS still selling real estate with an expired license, HE could be in heap-a legal troubles himself.

As far as re-instating it, I don't know about AZ, but here in CA, you have to take continuing education classes to renew your RE license. The AZ dept of real estate website show NO continuing education classes under JS's license, so it would be hard for him to renew (if AZ requirements are the same as us).

Just saying.... :innocent:

Ok, still going back through old stuff, and have a question. I'll pose the question first, and then explain why I'm asking.

Back on Dec 3, TPS claimed they were going to adopt a Down's Syndrome baby that hadn't been born yet. But then the birth mother wanted more money so they backed out of the deal. Has anyone ever confirmed if this story was actually true? Because I'm thinking that if a mother knew her baby had Down's Syndrome and she wasn't going to be able to take care of it, so she put it up for adoption, and someone was willing to adopt it, why in the world would the mother put the adoption in jeopardy by suddenly asking for more money?

Why I'm thinking about confirming THAT story is this:

IF she really WASN'T going to be adopting a Down's baby, then why have a nursery ready unless she had been planning to adopt Gabriel all along? Why have a nursery ready on Dec 3, when TPS CLAIMS she didn't hear back from EJ until almost a week later about adopting Gabe?

Which leads me to question:

Has anyone ever gotten EJ's version of how and when she and TPS REALLY met? Or how much contact EJ says that she and TPS has REALLY had prior to the guardianship paper deal?

Because I also wonder:

Why in the initial interviews TPS had given was she FIRST talking about EJ contacting them in NOV, and not Dec? You'd think with Thanksgiving being a major holiday, that TPS could remember if it was before Thanksgiving, the week after, or not until closer to Christmas. And you'd think she would remember if it was BEFORE or AFTER the deal to adopt the Down's baby fell through - since apparently the deal was still ON Dec 3.

Or maybe I'm just kidding myself trying to make sense of a senseless person? :crazy:

Ok, still going back through old stuff, and have a question. I'll pose the question first, and then explain why I'm asking.

Back on Dec 3, TPS claimed they were going to adopt a Down's Syndrome baby that hadn't been born yet. But then the birth mother wanted more money so they backed out of the deal. Has anyone ever confirmed if this story was actually true? Because I'm thinking that if a mother knew her baby had Down's Syndrome and she wasn't going to be able to take care of it, so she put it up for adoption, and someone was willing to adopt it, why in the world would the mother put the adoption in jeopardy by suddenly asking for more money?

Why I'm thinking about confirming THAT story is this:

IF she really WASN'T going to be adopting a Down's baby, then why have a nursery ready unless she had been planning to adopt Gabriel all along? Why have a nursery ready on Dec 3, when TPS CLAIMS she didn't hear back from EJ until almost a week later about adopting Gabe?

Which leads me to question:

Has anyone ever gotten EJ's version of how and when she and TPS REALLY met? Or how much contact EJ says that she and TPS has REALLY had prior to the guardianship paper deal?

Because I also wonder:

Why in the initial interviews TPS had given was she FIRST talking about EJ contacting them in NOV, and not Dec? You'd think with Thanksgiving being a major holiday, that TPS could remember if it was before Thanksgiving, the week after, or not until closer to Christmas. And you'd think she would remember if it was BEFORE or AFTER the deal to adopt the Down's baby fell through - since apparently the deal was still ON Dec 3.

Or maybe I'm just kidding myself trying to make sense of a senseless person? :crazy:

- Adopting the baby was never confirmed. Personally, I believe it is true, since there are several indications that that is what was going on at that time.

- In the jail interview with the reporter on Jan 5, EJ confirms that's how they met.

T: That's how we met in the, in the

E: Yeah.

T: um, what do you call it, the airport.

You don't need to explain why you're asking questions in this thread. You can just ask and get the answer, and then go to the appropriate thread for the topic to discuss it.

ETA: Just adding in link to article with the November reference:
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/01/05/20100105missingbaby0106.html
Actually, that's the reporter saying November, not Tammi or Jack. I thought we had them saying it directly.
Just check the NG transcripts. Nothing on November or Thanksgiving in there from Tammi or Jack.

- Adopting the baby was never confirmed. Personally, I believe it is true, since there are several indications that that is what was going on at that time.

- In the jail interview with the reporter on Jan 5, EJ confirms that's how they met.

You don't need to explain why you're asking questions in this thread. You can just ask and get the answer, and then go to the appropriate thread for the topic to discuss it.

Thanks!

I should have worded my question better. Has EJ ever INDEPENDENTLY confirmed (outside of TPS's presence) how they met? I know about that interview, but I believe EJ was still protecting TPS at that point in time and sticking to the story of how they met - in fact, it sounds like EJ forgot and TPS was telling the story and having EJ "confirm" it.

Q: How was EJ's relationship with Logan's family? Was she mad at just Logan or his family as well?

Uhmm...wondering about this also. Anyone know?

Q: How was EJ's relationship with Logan's family? Was she mad at just Logan or his family as well?

I believe she has issues with Logan's father as well per TS (if that means anything).

I believe she has issues with Logan's father as well per TS (if that means anything).

I have to believe she saw LM's family as a loving family..something she never had....but something caused her to snap...who know's what it may have been..only the family could verify her attitude towards them...TS saying anything,means nothing to me...

I think my question got lost several posts above, so I'll ask again.

I know the Jan 5 interview with the reporter, EJ agrees with TPS on them meeting at the airport,although I DO find it odd that TPS couldn't remember that it was an airport:

snip

Has EJ ever INDEPENDENTLY confirmed (outside of TPS's presence) how they met? I know about that interview, but I believe EJ was still protecting TPS at that point in time and sticking to the story of how AND WHEN they met - in fact, it sounds like EJ forgot and TPS was telling the story and having EJ "confirm" it.

Does anyone know who or what agency TPS and JS were working with to become foster parents?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back