Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #87

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wqs reported on Greta last night by Mark Furhman.....don't know who the source was.

I thought it was mentioned by him, in regard to the 15th when she Casey was picked up that he went to work, to clear his head on the urging of Cindy. Not sure if he came home for a while, do know he was said to be at the house when Lee showed up before Casey and Cindy arrived home. He told Lee he was worried about Cindy. I had the impression he had a fairly new job.

Lee stated that George actually called him and said "I'm worried about your mother" As in come over. Lee did and was there when Cindy came back from grabbing Casey by the ear at Tony's to make her come home and answer some questions and produce Caylee. George also mentioned something about the car to Lee in the phone call.

Robotdog, I really think that may be closer than we think to the truth. Checking to see if they were home.

i really do think it was something along those lines also

to borrow a shovel for an hour makes ZERO SENSE

she always seems to be up to something other than the OBVIOUS

well the 18th is a Friday, not a wednesday, so I supposed that was what you meant. sorry for the confusion.

Okay NOW my brain is officially FRIED...I was looking at JULY and not JUNE...MAN sorry....I must be sleep typing.
June 18th was a Wednesday. I saw a concert on Friday June 20th that's how I know.

PS- pretty soon we'll all be ready for a padded room!

Maybe I'm giving someone too much credit but I just have this feeling she didn't dig in the yard. I wonder if when LE went there if they noted any fresh soil over turned.

He didn't have a job until- IIRC- about a week before Casey was reported missing. Then someone here posted that at the bond meeting he was supposed to start that day. I don't remember that, but will try and go back and listen again.
Do you have the link to Cindy's testimony at the bond hearing? I can only find George.

I want to listen to her explantion about the date date change again. IIRC, she made it sound as though her date error and casey's date error were independent of one another. If true that makes it a really odd coinky dink that they both made the same date mistake. She talked about it at the very beginning of her testimony.

thats what I recall it being, an orthopedic office but that she worked in administration

She works for Gentiva Health Services. They are a big corporation with home health agencies around the country.

Why did she have boots in the car?

I think she was a couch critter. That's what we called it when we would go to a friend's to spend the night somewhere. I don't think she was staying at any one particular place on a continual basis, just here and there, so her boots and clothes being in the car isn't unusual.

Though, my 19 y/o daughter lives at home with us and she keeps shoes and such in her car. She's always on the go between work and her beaux's.

On Nancy Grace today, she said that LE states that the shovel was borrowed on June 17th, and the car backing up into the driveway was on June 18th, so the shovel borrowing and car backing into driveway were on two separate occasions.

I originally thought Casey may have borrowed the shovel to bury Caylee in the backyard. But, in light of this new information, Casey may have buried some sort of evidence other than the body. Clothing perhaps? Something! I think she had second thoughts about leaving anything buried in her parents backyard, and went back later and dug it up.

Oooo...that's very interesting. I didn't know that that info had been updated.

Thanks.

Sorry. I somehow mulit quoted you CHECK. I don't know how I did it as when I want to do it I cant quite figure it out.

But you are correct. George just started that job ...it was in the bond hearing.

Blink mentioned earlier on that there was a shovel seen in Cindy's garage during an interview or during a pan of their property. Strange that Casey had access to the garage area if George's account on the 24th is correct and she came in through that door. So if they kept one in garage, it makes no sense that she borrowed one anyway.

You may not be so far off about that "cup of sugar" thing and it popped into her head because of the locked shed. Interesting.

LOL...I wondered why the confusion, I looked at it, but wrong month! he he...oh well! I will learn from my error!
I'm quoting the timeline in dog years so don't feel bad.

hmmmmm this might be a wrench in my shovel trick

unless the neighbor was out working and then went inside for a bit to get some iced tea and casey didnt know if they had left the house
The shovel may not be related to anything but getting the gas cans for the gas by breaking the lock. Neighbor said mid Jun shed broken into between 22-24th reported by George at 10 AM on the 24th. Cans returned same day around 1 PM. We have her digging on the day the shovel was requested. This may not coincide with the actual time. IMO

I think he did have a new job but he was going to work, somewhere, on 6/16 and again on 6/24...according to him in his recent interviews.
Could he then have been starting a NEW job? When we first started discussing this case we assumed he may have been unemployed for a while...hence the book Casey was going to give her dad. I'd like to know what his work history has been since leaving LE. I'd also like to know why he didn't pursue that in Florida.

Maybe I'm giving someone too much credit but I just have this feeling she didn't dig in the yard. I wonder if when LE went there if they noted any fresh soil over turned.

It wouldn't have been fresh a month later. FWIW, a lot of folks work in their yards year round in FL. I have a friend that walks her yard every evening looking for unwanted weeds to pull. She's always doing yardwork.

June 18th was a Wednesday. I saw a concert on Friday June 20th that's how I know.

PS- pretty soon we'll all be ready for a padded room!

Yeah I realized that and appologized, I was looking at the July calender instead of June. I am sorry for the confusion.:crazy:

wouldn't suprise me, and could be why the dogs hit there, if she had been handling her body she could've left traces behind. IDK, could be way far fetched, but what else isn't in this case?

Very true, everything is far fetched, but just cant see someone losing one of those phones. My son flipped when he lost his cheap phone and back tracked every step till he found it. I know that phone would be expensive and Lee has looked everywhere for it... or like someone said could be other evidence she buried.

Do you have the link to Cindy's testimony at the bond hearing? I can only find George.

I want to listen to her explantion about the date date change again. IIRC, she made it sound as though her date error and casey's date error were independent of one another. If true that makes it a really odd coinky dink that they both made the same date mistake. She talked about it at the very beginning of her testimony.
Sure...I'll go try to find it. BRB

Ya know I bet something comes out about that being a lie...I just don't see anyone shacking up with a girl and her 3 year old..especially not someone in their 20's who have known each other that short period of time...I have a gut feeling about that one.

She wasn't moving in with Tony. She planned to move in with Amy, plans were seemingly delayed (see myspace postings), Casey refers to the move in with the girls coming up, then she refers to not being able to wait to get Amy moved in (implying Casey is at the new place), and then there is discussion of Amy still not being there on the 24th, to which Casey says she hasn't been staying there for 9 days DRAAAMA, which puts us back on the 16th.

Casey was bouncing around while she was gone, and refers to Tony's place as her central location when talking to Lee on the phone. Tony tells the police that Casey moved in with Amy on the 9th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong