VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
SickTanicK To Appear In "Doomsayers Digest" Magazine

As of the last couple of months as some may know i have become a associate member of the O.T.O (Ordo Templis Orienti) A fraternal order, or if you wanna be a theorist about it a "Secret Society" who's founder Theodore Reuss was the first to adopt Aleister Crowleys "The Book Of The Law" and the Law Of Thelema as the main law of the Society.

They put out a magazine called "Doomsayers Digest" Internationally to the "Occult Intellectual". This magazine is officially sanctioned by the O.T.O, and i a interview about my stance on the law of thelema, how it, and the teachings of crowley have a influence on my musick, the occult in general, and more! This isnt your typical interview!

I know some of ya'll simply just like my musick which is fine by me and i appreciate it :) but for the more "loyal" deciple of the watch, that understands or attempts to understand the esoteric meanings of some of my musick, this will be a must read!
i kinda "let the cat out of the bag"
about a couple things....

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cach...kr&cd=11&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Yes, this is the interview I posted parts of in three LARGE postings...

I see a lot of this nazism and white supremacist crap on the horrocore gangs myspace pages, I seriously doubt most of them even know WTF nazism/facism is. I guess its cool in some circles to say you like it.

CoS?! Did I miss something, is Shrim involved in Scientology? One of my favorite topics of discussion.

Sorry, Church of Satan aka LaVeyan Satanism.

There has been an awful lot of speculation about Sam waiting in the house for Mr. Niederbrick, but I really can't see any way he could have known he was coming. It was a trip that followed a call from Mel's mom. Unless she had told Sam she would call Emma's dad and have him see what was going on, or Mr. Niederbrock called to say he was on his way, there's really no way Sam could have anticipated it, let alone sat in wait for him in particular. If I've missed something that says one of them told Sam he would come by, please point it out if you can find it.

I would expect Sam to have considered the need to kill anyone else who who stopped by and discovered what had happened in the house (trying to avoid declaring his guilt pre-trial). Since Mr. Niederbrock was Emma's father, it was probably clear that he wasn't going to leave without getting some answers about what was going on. I think it's very likely he had his own key. The parents were divorced, but he was a minister, which seems like someone you could probably trust with your keys, especially if he's your daughter's father and might need them in an emergency.

Still catching up from the weekend away from the case (and love how active it still is!!) and I'm thinking, the women (girls) are dead, Mel's parents are calling. THey say, 'hey, we're worried, we'll call Mr. Niederbrock to check on you guys, hope your ok!'

See to me, when they aren't immediate there, i may be annoyed thinking they went somewhere else and didn't call and I drove X amount of hours? so maybe he heard a message like that and Knew.

BUt what you said does ring truthful, that the preacher/ex would just have a key. Still so many unknowns :(

Sorry, Church of Satan aka LaVeyan Satanism.

Ah yes ok, I am used to CoS being the Church of Scientology, but they are also in to blacklisting big time, what you refer to as vampire types they refer to as Supressed Persons or SPs. Same ****.

Still catching up from the weekend away from the case (and love how active it still is!!) and I'm thinking, the women (girls) are dead, Mel's parents are calling. THey say, 'hey, we're worried, we'll call Mr. Niederbrock to check on you guys, hope your ok!'

See to me, when they aren't immediate there, i may be annoyed thinking they went somewhere else and didn't call and I drove X amount of hours? so maybe he heard a message like that and Knew.

BUt what you said does ring truthful, that the preacher/ex would just have a key. Still so many unknowns :(

But it is his wife's house, and they are separated, so even if he has a key perhaps he calls before just walking in? I don't think that this is unusual.

But it is his wife's house, and they are separated, so even if he has a key perhaps he calls before just walking in? I don't think that this is unusual.

I'm separated from my son's other parent, and we're amicable, but I always call before coming over, and certainly would, from a cell phone while on the doorstep, even, if I were going to use the key.

The use of two these two different weapons on each victim doesn't bode well for Sam's argument against premeditation.

I agree.

He's going to need a miracle such as some very compelling physical evidence that someone else committed the murders.

The use of these two different weapons on each victim doesn't bode well for Sam's argument against premeditation.

Indeed, it goes far beyond simple death blows to mutilation. Im sickened at what those first responders saw. Sams done, I seriously doubt we will see a trial, they will likely plead this out somehow, HOWEVER, Sam may WANT a trial, he may insists on it just for ****s and giggles.

Seems like maybe he focused on the faces...

Im thinking he totally smashed the skulls in to pretty much nothing, however, that may not be the case since we do have evidence that they used dental records to ID some of the victims so the skulls may have been somewhat together and not completely smashed.

Sam is not a serial killer by definition.

From Wikipedia: "A serial killer is a person who murders three or more people over a period of more than 30 days, with a "cooling off" period between each murder, and whose motivation for killing is largely based on psychological gratification."

I'm the one who (for the time being) thinks Sam is a failed serial killer, mainly because of his signature behavior (bashing heads in). IMO, it is something he had fantasized about doing for quite some time. Clearly, he did not plan the aftermath of the murders out well, but I do believe that once he began his spree he was enjoying himself. Maybe he ultimately realized that he didn't have the head for planning that would be required to continue along this career path.

From the same Wiki link:

Disorganized/asocial offenders
Disorganized asocial offenders are often of low intelligence, have a below average IQ (<90), and commit their crimes impulsively. Whereas the organized killer will specifically set out to hunt a victim, the disorganized will murder someone when the opportunity arises, rarely bothering to dispose of the body but instead just leaving it at the same place where they found the victim. They usually carry out blitz-style attacks, leaping out and attacking their victims without warning, and will typically perform whatever rituals they feel compelled to carry out (e.g., necrophilia, mutilation, cannibalism, etc.) once the victim is dead. They rarely bother to cover their tracks but may still evade capture for extended periods of time due to the anonymous nature of the crime. They are often introverted, socially inadequate with few friends, and they may have a history of mental problems. Richard Chase is an example of a disorganized serial killer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_killer

I'm the one who (for the time being) thinks Sam is a failed serial killer, mainly because of his signature behavior (bashing heads in). IMO, it is something he had fantasized about doing for quite some time. Clearly, he did not plan the aftermath of the murders out well, but I do believe that once he began his spree he was enjoying himself. Maybe he ultimately realized that he didn't have the head for planning that would be required to continue along this career path.

From the same Wiki link:

Disorganized asocial offenders are often of low intelligence, have a below average IQ (<90), and commit their crimes impulsively. Whereas the organized killer will specifically set out to hunt a victim, the disorganized will murder someone when the opportunity arises, rarely bothering to dispose of the body but instead just leaving it at the same place where they found the victim. They usually carry out blitz-style attacks, leaping out and attacking their victims without warning, and will typically perform whatever rituals they feel compelled to carry out (e.g., necrophilia, mutilation, cannibalism, etc.) once the victim is dead. They rarely bother to cover their tracks but may still evade capture for extended periods of time due to the anonymous nature of the crime. They are often introverted, socially inadequate with few friends, and they may have a history of mental problems. Richard Chase is an example of a disorganized serial killer.

Its a good point to consider, if he did in fact start enjoying what he was doing then he certainly could be considered a serial killer in the making.

We also have the lyrics to Sams song "My dark side" which I believe DM posted a bit ago which has the words "youre not the first I have killed before and I kill them slow."

Is it possible Sam has killed before, I wonder if investigators are looking in to any cold cases in Castro Valley right now?

If Sam were to walk away from these murders and not be suspected at all of being the perp and went back home to cali do you think he would kill again? I am beginning to think he MIGHT but I am not sure. If we think he would because he enjoyed it so much than we could consider that he was a serial killer in the making. But generally serial killers take drastic measures to avoid detection for as long as possible which Sam obviously did not do.

At this point, yes, I think he would have killed again, and he might have even become competent at it. But, fortunately, he was caught.

Indeed, it goes far beyond simple death blows to mutilation. Im sickened at what those first responders saw. Sams done, I seriously doubt we will see a trial, they will likely plead this out somehow, HOWEVER, Sam may WANT a trial, he may insists on it just for ****s and giggles.

Well, you can't really put too much faith in the news reports. What i got from that was the author read the warrants and other stuff we got last week and wrote it. I almost wonder about whether both the maul and hammer were used on the pastor. We had previous reports that he was either bludgeoned with the maul or a piece of wood.

Not sure this says enjoyment. Seems like this boy had some major mutha-****in rage going down in him. Kno'wham' sayin'?

Seems like maybe he focused on the faces...

This is probably your area, what do we need to ID through dental records, must complete/jaw/bite be in place or can they use just a couple of teeth, I suppose they could put the jaw/teeth back together if they were all smashed in to pieces??

From the same Wiki link:

The kids is a whiz with web image creation and web sites. It's not my style, but he was clearly pretty good at it. I don't think he has an IQ below and it wasn't an anonymous crime. However a lot of this makes sense otherwise.

See also: A new classification of necrophilia and consider the section on "necromutilomaniacs"...

IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member