Theory: could this have been a defense plan?

Hello, everyone. I think all the Anthony's are in on it, too. But here is something that keeps bothering me. If the Anthony's were in on the defense, then they are d*mn good actors. Can they really be THAT good at acting? How? They are just a dysfunctional middle class family from Florida. Where did the acting skills come from?

This is something I struggle with too, especially with GA. When he was on the stand crying and said that "I have to get through this; there's something inside me that has to get through this" it was as if his psyche was stripped bare, it seemed to me. And that was in stark, STARK contrast to the smarmy, so-obvioulsy-lying George that couldn't just say "No" when asked if he'd had an affair with RC/KH. His whole response to JB that "I find that accusation humorous" just screamed "I'm lying!!!!"

So which is the real GA?

I mean, if he was going through some gut-wrenching realization that he had to come clean and admit that yes, he suspected his daughter might be responsible for killing her daughter....then what's the big deal about also admitting to having had an affair? The choice to lie about the affair yet presumably tell the truth about his suspicions about Casey don't add up to me.

Or maybe they just add up in a way that I wouldn't expect.

I admit to having a very emotional response to GA the day he broke down on the stand, much as many others responded to CA's breakdown early in the trial. But the contrast between that "performance" and his "performance" during the questioning about RC/KH just seems far too hinky to me and makes me squint suspiciously at him.

Oh, YES....

I truly believe CA and GA loved Caylee Very, Very, Much and none of that was a act!!!

But covering up for ICA from June 15, 2008 on and the going alone with the DT
Charade

The posts about the "bush" that was moved according to CA just reminded me of her comment re: the grass won't grow there (not sure where that is tho) any more..There was testimony that would happen from CHLOROFORM..Obviously, CA didn't search that info or she wouldn't have said it..BUT! Why the heck didn't the state make an ISSUE of this by asking CA about it? Is it possible they didn't know she said it?

Why did George make so many incriminating statements early on to LE? For example: if something happened to my granddaughter I have lost my daughter; I know the smell of a dead body I have worked in law enforcement; I don't want to believe I could raise someone who would do this;

I have always felt that he was wrestling with his conscience regarding what Cindy and Casey were saying and what his conscience knew to be true. He knew deep down that Casey did something but he signed with the steamroller known as Cindy to divert attention from Casey. MOO

I have always felt that he was wrestling with his conscience regarding what Cindy and Casey were saying and what his conscience knew to be true. He knew deep down that Casey did something but he signed with the steamroller known as Cindy to divert attention from Casey. MOO

I don't recall exactly at what point he signed on with Cindy but he def did do that..Everything he said to LE prior to that, unfortunately, played perfectly into the DT's theory he was throwing ICA under the bus to save himself. :maddening:

Why, why, why did GA or CA NOT call LE when they picked up the car with the 'dead body smell"??? Most people would!! I know why they said they didn't, but what was the real reason?

Wow....I was a little hesitant to start this thread as I do not in any way fancy myself as a conspiracy theorist. In my opinion, the whole thing just defies logic. Broken down into its most basic form, it would appear as if the Anthony's worked the system. That statement "one + one" etc....was just too Perry Mason or Law & Order for my taste. On the one hand it seems like a huge gamble to take with the jury, but they appear to have bought it hook, line and sinker. The juror that has spoken to the media seems to confirm that not many of the jurors found George credible.

Would anyone truly be shocked if someone snapped photos of the entire Anthony clan on a beach in Puerto Rico somewhere. Personally, I feel that Cindy has been the root cause of this entire ordeal, not having anything to do with thee death of the Child, but in her influence over an impressionable younger Casey Anthony in her formative years. That photo of her smiling after the verdict was read, and the alleged conversation between her and George at the sentencing, "Look how beautiful she looks" etc... Weird, like creepy weird.

There must be some way to legally and peacefully boycott anything that these people are involved with....movies, books etc.. Even the *advertiser censored* people withdrew their offer!

In my opinion only...

The family system is steeply entrenched in dysfunction, enmeshment, and enablement;that is not something that changes on a dime. It takes a lot of work and time for family systems to get healthy. They were rocked in a hurry and massively when Caylee was missing and they found out she was dead. The parents love Casey, although the love they have is not a healthy love. The script was not complicated--it was just planned out to do whatever it takes to get her out of the death chamber. It was the same pattern of behavior they had lived for many years; it's just that this time the public was viewing it because a precious life was taken. I would guess that G and Cindy have had a very volatile marriage and that their home has been one big free for all. After taking all this heat, I suspect that George will not elect to stay. I don't have a real reason except that I believe that he must feel intense disappointment, resentment, and anger over being the sacrificial lamb. He didn't go into this thinking he would just leave. He went into it to save his daughter.

Great points. I, too, don't believe that there was some elaborate, planned "script" planned from day (3)1, even though I use that term. I think the script, from very early on (once the family realized that this was Casey's doing) was simply to close ranks and do whatever they could to protect and save Casey (they had years of experience in this).

I think that GA agreed to incriminate himself because of the guilt he feels about how Casey grew up and what she's turned in to. He must feel that he is at least partly responsible for who and what she is. He may have very well felt, "I'll do this one last time to save her life, and then I'm gone."

In the trial, I think the main goal of GA and CA was to save Casey's life, not necessarily to get her acquitted--I think the Anthonys were as surprised as we were by the verdict. And the NG verdict must have set their wheels spinning as much as ours are--but theirs are spinning in very different directions, I imagine.

Does anyone know if the Anthony's still have the pool up?
If Caylee drowned like DT claimed, who in their right mind could ever swim in a pool where a beautiful child drowned?
I totally agree that Baez was the go between for the Anthony family. I think River Cruz was set up by George.
Poor, Caylee she never had a chance.

Does anyone know if the Anthony's still have the pool up?
If Caylee drowned like DT claimed, who in their right mind could ever swim in a pool where a beautiful child drowned?
I totally agree that Baez was the go between for the Anthony family. I think River Cruz was set up by George.
Poor, Caylee she never had a chance.

Fantastic observation about the pool.

Was Casey in the garage cleaning the car while Cindy called 911?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo7M-esOg-0&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Cindy Anthonys 911 call. A part NEVER heard on tv‬‏[/ame]

I call BS on all of that. This started way before the "6 weeks ago" carp. Not attacking you or yuor post Nova....but that whole "went to JB's office" is seriously suspicious. Then they "cooperated" with the state...but Lee didn't. GMAB
I heard bits and pieces of JB's interview with Barbwa Wawa.....I think he BELIEVES the lies himself now. Amazing.

I believe that JB believes the lies too. But remember, he has been mentored by an expert in the art of lying for three years now and now that he sees that it can definitely work to his advantage, well he will most likely hone his skills even more in the future.:twocents:

How ironic is it that the Anthonys all advised Casey to find another attorney because they didn't like Jose Baez? They're probably eating those words now and can't thank the guy enough for getting the family out of this mess.

The Anthony's and their lies are like a Rubic's Cube (I'm dating myself here). Every twist of their tales creates a different theory in my mind. I don't think anyone will ever solve this puzzle.

"I'll never get this car clean!" WTF! This case is going to cause me to have a coronary if someone doesn't intervene and stop me.:banghead:

This makes me sick too! If I were Cindy I would be out in that garage slapping the crap out of Casey asking her why the heck the car smells like decomp. I would not let her clean it before the cops got there! Cindy knew she was letting her clean it because she KNEW!

I still say that if I was a juror, all I needed was the first facts. 31 days of partying and lying, body found in swamp. That's all I needed. GA and CA were not out partying, CA's first call was real.

The rest of the fake crap just proves that the family is screwed up and would do anything to get KC off. But, she killed that baby and she dumped that baby. I don't care how screwed up the family is, she should be rotting in prison right now and for the rest of her miserable life.

You know what strikes me a little odd? I really felt horrible for George Anthony throughout this whole thing....personally I always felt Cindy was a snake. Anyway, that testimony George gave about "Casey was the last one I saw Caylee with and one plus one add up to two in my mind" Sounds fishy to me. I wonder if there was some sort of back-room dealing with the defense and the Anthony family. Perhaps I am not articulating this very well.....but isn't it odd that George and Cindy were on polar opposite sides yet seemed to support each other so much. If your Husband was basically serving your daughter up to the prosecution would you still sit next to him every day? Maybe, just maybe, George's whole role was to confuse the jury into not trusting him. It seems to have worked. Like I said, just an observation.

IMHO - it was all orchestrated by GA.
When people say he did it, she did it and there is nothing to tie anyone to the deed it is at best DOUBT.
That is what they wanted to set up from the very start.
That is why EX Murder Investigator Daddy came to the rescue. Who else could have given better advise, or support?
Why would the Anthony’s care about what they all say about GA? The bottom line was to get KC out.
MY VERY STRONG OPINION - NOT BUDGING - have been saying this for a long, long time.

Georges police interview...

Month of May:
I know Cindy watched Caylee nearly every day.
Fridays and Saturdays off-99% of the time we always had Caylee with us.
Some days my wife brought Caylee home from work-Casey would drop her off at Cindy's work because SHE had to go to work.
Generally he would be up about 7:30
Caylee and Casey would come out about 9 or 10.
I would be the one a lot of times giving the little girl her breakfast, taking her outside to play, walking to the mailbox.
We put the child locks on the door, but she could slide it open, but she never went past the screened back porch.
Casey staying out til midnight, one, sometimes two in the morning (staying late for event, staying to make deposit for work, etc)
This is getting so bizzarre this is just unbelievable (after being asked if he had a stroke on June 13th).
I've felt for two years that my daughter wasn't working, I've felt that.
His son was blown away by the activity on Caseys cell phone in the afternoon of the 16th.
Right after we called in about our granddaughter, two or three days later, Cindy says You know George I hope she didn't panic, do something, gate always locked. Wife called and asked about ladder on and gate unlocked. Sometime in the month prior. Could not pin down the date. They just had a bad feeling. Maybe something happened. We hate to think that. You start thinking different things.
Living with a strong woman, and a daughter that has almost the same personality. It's hard living with three women.

I do think the CA and LA stuff were all a ruse planned with the defense. I think GA's comments were honest. I think accusing him of being involved and being a child molestor made him decide he was going to be honest and let the chips fall where they may.

I think the child molester story was brilliant and probably orchestrated by him too.
GA would rather they look at him as the monster (since they can’t jail him)
By putting the hate on him, they put PITY on her, and relieve her of some of that hate.
That made their case seem like a very different story.
Poor KC was afraid of her father so that is why she kept it all a secret for 31 days,
BS - KC told him long before and he rescued her with a master clean up.
GA is a great actor, CA is a great circus girl,
and KC is mentally ill who should have been charged with Criminal Negligence.
the state was stupid and JB pulled a good Columbo. :twocents:
MY VERY STRONG OPINION

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni