FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can email them to me at barbie.tarr@texasequusearch.org and I will get them printed for the file and make sure Tim reads them. He's in Orlando now, so won't get to him till early next week, but that's fine. Will be a good time for him to read and digest them

Barb- would you have the oppty to go through it and glean anything out of it you might feel pertinent to Tim's discussions with the Kesse's?
I would not have the availability to do that until Monday- out of town weekend wedding. I would assume he will be getting most of that in his meeting, but you never know, and you have that "eye" for detail:blowkiss:

I know this area has been searched before but I still bellieve the woods behind Jen's condo should be searched again.

The day Jen was abducted there was no fence between the parking lot and the woods.

Early on many comments were made about the high numbers of registered
sex offenders living around that area.

The place where the car was parked that day at HOTG had three living there at the time.
There is also a wooded area behind that complex as well but because of the time of day Jen went missing I don't believe she ever left her condo area at Mosiac.

On a personal note ... put my name down as a volunteer for her search.
Mr Grumpy's too.

We will be there in a heartbeat.

Please donate to TES. thanks~

:(

I know this area has been searched before but I still bellieve the woods behind Jen's condo should be searched again.

The day Jen was abducted there was no fence between the parking lot and the woods.

Early on many comments were made about the high numbers of registered
sex offenders living around that area.

The place where the car was parked that day at HOTG had three living there at the time.
There is also a wooded area behind that complex as well but because of the time of day Jen went missing I don't believe she ever left her condo area at Mosiac.

On a personal note ... put my name down as a volunteer for her search.
Mr Grumpy's too.

We will be there in a heartbeat.

Please donate to TES. thanks~

:(

Do you know anything about the original search as to what type it was, if dogs were used, the perimeters, etc..?

I agree with you that I do not think Jennifer left her condo alive, but there certainly appears to have been enough time for someone to take her just about anywhere, no?

We have it all in there about the places where at least we knew they searched at the time. We followed it closely. They did use dogs. IIRC, they used both scent dogs and tracking dogs. (I recall there was a difference in the types...I could be wrong on the specific dogs tho.) One dog tracked back from where the car was left directly to Jenn's apartment or the staircase (which was always a disagreement where it left off...either the actual apartment or the staircase). One dog also hit in the woods near the complex. They also used horseback to search the immediate area of woods. They did a sweep of one pond, IIRC. They discussed using new sonar equipment to look further, but I don't think that search ever took place.

Yes, there was time for her to have been taken a substantial distance from the time she went missing until the time that her car was dropped off. However, if you take into consideration that this was possibly a sexually motivated crime...you have to consider part of the 4 hours the car was missing would be reduced plus the travel time there and back to the other complex.

Also note that there were many vacant apartments and I believe some of those had garages where the car could have been kept.

When Greta did an interview and showed where the car was found...it was supposedly the same time of day when it was dropped off. I noticed the postman parked his vehicle almost next to the spot. (Wouldn't this mean he could have been a possible witness to the person who dropped the car? I would like to know if he was ever questioned.)

We have it all in there about the places where at least we knew they searched at the time. We followed it closely. They did use dogs. IIRC, they used both scent dogs and tracking dogs. (I recall there was a difference in the types...I could be wrong on the specific dogs tho.) One dog tracked back from where the car was left directly to Jenn's apartment or the staircase (which was always a disagreement where it left off...either the actual apartment or the staircase).

So does that mean in your opinion she was "in the apartment" when confronted and not in the lot?

You can email them to me at barbie.tarr@texasequusearch.org and I will get them printed for the file and make sure Tim reads them. He's in Orlando now, so won't get to him till early next week, but that's fine. Will be a good time for him to read and digest them

This will be done this weekend- I have no problem compiling it all.

Thanks Barbie! :)

So does that mean in your opinion she was "in the apartment" when confronted and not in the lot?
It could mean that or it could mean he went directly back to her apartment for some unknown reason after the car was dropped. If the dog tracked only to the stairs, he could have left a bicycle or vehicle in the area, too.

I found it very unusual the dog tracked back to the location tho (even over the fence). Has to be a reason for it. Now, if you turn it around...did the perp go from her apartment the other way to where the car was found later at some point and is why the confusion?

I think the search for Jenn needs to start inside that apartment instead of the parking lot. She was last known to be there.

SS- I believe someone else currently occupies Jenn's apartment. However, I truly in my heart do not believe she is in her actual apartment unit. Now, other units- yah- I agree- they need to be searched. Every aspect needs to be searched.

Praying for some answers

It could mean that or it could mean he went directly back to her apartment for some unknown reason after the car was dropped. If the dog tracked only to the stairs, he could have left a bicycle or vehicle in the area, too.

I found it very unusual the dog tracked back to the location tho (even over the fence). Has to be a reason for it. Now, if you turn it around...did the perp go from her apartment the other way to where the car was found later at some point and is why the confusion?

I guess it would depend what scent he was tasked with tracking exactly-
Do we know where it was picked up to start?

When you said begin the Search inside her apartment do you mean what I think you mean- as in start over like it happened yesterday inside it, and then recreate the tenants/conditions that day, blah blah.

If all they have is the footage of the man dropping off the car, I would almost think they would have to. Was there alot of renovations/construction going on then?

I am not saying she is there now. However, the last known place for Jenn to be was alive inside her apartment. While it probably is leased or sold now, it wouldn't hurt to ask to check it out. It is wrong this wasn't done at the onset and valuable evidence could have been lost. No, I realize they cannot recreate the scene. The man dropping off the car is all they have to our knowledge and the subsequent DNA from him being inside the car which was mentioned recently.

Yes, there was a lot of construction going on in Jenn's complex at the time including people coming in and out of her apartment. She mentioned how uncomfortable this made her feel and she was quite uneasy. (To me, this was always a clue that was overlooked.)

I believe the dog originated at the place where the car was found and was given the scent of the perp from the car, IIRC. I could be mistaken and he could have been given Jenn's scent. Also..wasn't there a bag he threw away in a dumpster that they found? Has been so long I am going to have to refresh my memory on those details.

Please leave my begging and pleading for TES to come into this in the transcripts for TES to read. LOL I mentioned it a thousand times. I am just so relieved to see it finally happening.

I suppose you are right- it definitely couldn't hurt but I still in my heart believe that it was not in her apartment unit. It's from the point she locked the door in my opinion.

While I believe in our feelings, I also believe in forensic evidence to prove a case. If there is the slightest chance this did take place inside...they need to know as it would change the whole course of the case. Currently, they have no proof that she was outside when this began other than pure speculation.

I will have to say you are right... in regards to the dogs, there was so much arguing going back and forth about whether or not the dogs were tracking right etc etc etc. ..

I am only going off memory here and so I could be mistaken on a few points. I will try to go over it this weekend to refresh the case in my mind.

Have you seen the case of Gini Orange in VA? They arrested Mark Eric Lawlor who had been convicted of abduction etc. in 1999 who was the Leasing Agent for the apartments where she was living. *He had access to all of the apartment keys and there was no forced entry to her apartment. His DNA was found to be a match to the crime scene and her body.

This stands out to me and part of the reason I want the inside searched. Jenn did mention the people coming in and out. They should pay close attention to her comments. (Also the reports of break-ins with passkeys from previous tenants.)

OPD was in charge... still is ... along with FDLE.

A fresh look is definitely needed.

BTW, she could have been held in one of those empty condos for days.

No one ever looked or checked them.

The dog controversy .... well, we never got the real story on how that started or why.

They will give TES all the information on the dogs and searches previously done. They can sort it out. ;) It is frustrating for all of us who have followed this for so long.

OPD was in charge... still is ... along with FDLE.

A fresh look is definitely needed.

BTW, she could have been held in one of those empty condos for days.

No one ever looked or checked them.

The dog controversy .... well, we never got the real story on how that started or why.

I agree- there are so many different thoughts that we all have had over the past 2 years and 9 months.

Our theories don't really matter at this point which we spent so much time battling and bantering about. The facts do. I sincerely hope TES finds evidence to bring Jenn home. I know we would do anything towards that end.

Drumstick~ Glad to see you and hubby are available to search. It is reassuring to know you will be there. :)

I have an off topic question:

Why isn't OCSO involved in this case and why isn't OPD involved in Caylee's?

I agree SS.... we have spent some much time bantering and battling but it is the evidence that will bring answers.

I do think that in our bantering back and forth we all have uncovered a different aspect to be looked into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07