Melissa Huckaby

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thought is the empty suitcase was in the Kia, she then lured Sandra to go to the church with her.......Sandra jumped in the Kia, tinted windows..........quick no one saw her.........they got to church.......someone was there and then they had a plan............
how long did they abuse Sandra? days? or was is a quick death? A church, a child alone with perverts. She could of been there for days............

OK, so as far as I can tell Melissa was arrested on probable cause for kidnapping. Where is the murder charge? I think we will find more arrests coming today. I have not caught up on this thread, so sorry if this has already been discussed. My theory is the drugging and possibly photographing for a possible *advertiser censored* ring, and something went wrong. We still don;t know the catual cause of death for poor Sandra.

My thought is the empty suitcase was in the Kia, she then lured Sandra to go to the church with her.......Sandra jumped in the Kia, tinted windows..........quick no one saw her.........they got to church.......someone was there and then they had a plan............
how long did they abuse Sandra? days? or was is a quick death? A church, a child alone with perverts. She could of been there for days............

Sgt. Sheneman said this morning that LE thinks Sandra was killed even before she was reported missing.

Anyone have a link to Shenemen's interview this morning? I'd love to see the whole thing.

My own experience with a tiny church that my backyard and church backyard almost joined. The preacher (70's retired) had about 10 members still hang out..........
he was NUTS. Killed a puppy to 'teach his kids a lesson", his children and grandchildren lived in other states and NEVER came home. Neighbors warned me when we moved there that he was a peeping Tom! One day I was in my garage alone! and he came in and was telling me the health benefits of cayene pepper...........and females should use it for sex! Thank GOD my phone rang, I ran in and locked door. I never felt safe around him. My on 2 cents..............beware

Kudos to FBI, Chief, Sgt and LE!

Does CA have sunshine laws like Fla???

Kudos to FBI, Chief, Sgt and LE!

Does CA have sunshine laws like Fla???

They have done a great job on this case, and speaking of Fla, I wish we could send the same crew down to Satsuma. It appears Haleigh needs some better help.

My own experience with a tiny church that my backyard and church backyard almost joined. The preacher (70's retired) had about 10 members still hang out..........
he was NUTS. Killed a puppy to 'teach his kids a lesson", his children and grandchildren lived in other states and NEVER came home. Neighbors warned me when we moved there that he was a peeping Tom! One day I was in my garage alone! and he came in and was telling me the health benefits of cayene pepper...........and females should use it for sex! Thank GOD my phone rang, I ran in and locked door. I never felt safe around him. My on 2 cents..............beware

OT: Cayenne is a great antibiotic!!!! Use it all the time-- for sex NOOOOO! OUCH!!!

The wheels would take care of most of the travel. I own a big black samsonite that I have a trick to load into my suv. I don't really know how to explain it. You roll it up against the cargo area, then lift up from the bottom and slide it in as you are lifting. My suv kinda acts like another person.
She also could have put the suitcase in the SUV before she put Sandra into it. Unloading it from the vehicle is always easier, too.

regarding the PD questioning her about a drugged child, if that happened i can't see that they wouldn't have arrested her on something if they could in fact prove the child had been drugged. they should have been able to get the story from the child, right? and tested her if they thought something happened? i know if i thought my child had been drugged by someone who took her to the park, it would surely not satisfy me if the police just said oh ok, we'll question her about that...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/object/article?f=/c/a/2009/04/11/BANH1713V5.DTL&o=4

MH in a phone interviews tells of the drugging incident.

Sgt. Sheneman said this morning that LE thinks Sandra was killed even before she was reported missing.

Right, and if memory serves me correctly...I heard on tv last night, that it was three hours before she was reported missing. I am guessing that's because her mother believed that she was at a friend's house playing...like she had set out to do.

Can someone enlighten me what "the note" is about?
I'm very slow today.
Did Melissa find a note? Where? What did it say? Who did she tell?
Etc.

Thank you:)

I hope Melissa's sweet little daughter will go down to live with her grandparents (Brian & Judy). She seems like she'd be surrounded love and and a large family there.

Sandra had come over earlier and asked to play with her 5-year-old daughter, Huckaby said. But Huckaby didn’t want her daughter to play because she had to pick up her toys. So Sandra left for another friend’s house. Eighteen seconds of surveillance footage that shows Sandra playfully skipping by her family’s home show her on her way back to Huckaby’s home after leaving that other friend’s house, Huckaby said.

After Sandra left, her oldest sister Miranda went to Huckaby’s house, too. Huckaby asked Miranda if she could watch her daughter for her while she went down the street to the church. Connie Lawless was home, too.

Huckaby then set the packed suitcase on the driveway by her dark purple Kia SUV — the same one FBI agents and Tracy police detectives towed and searched Tuesday night. But she forgot her cell phone and keys inside the house, so she went back in for about 15 minutes to find them. She couldn’t, so she picked up the spare key and left.

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/ful...idget=push&instance=home_news_lead_story&open

This would mean she was the last one to see Sandra alive, had access to the suitcase, the church, and had no alibi for the exact time that Sandra went missing. Wouldn't it?!

I betthe police picked up on this. Why would she ask Miranda to watch her child when she lived ina home with grandparents. Grandma was obviously home as Melissa called grandma to look for the suitcase.

Can someone enlighten me what "the note" is about?
I'm very slow today.
Did Melissa find a note? Where? What did it say? Who did she tell?
Etc.

Thank you:)

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/04/11/BANH1713V5.DTL&tsp=1

According to media reports, MH says she found a note the day after her states her suitcase was stolen from the driveway the same day that Sandra was reported missing.

Media reports say that Melissa said the note (more than one media source of the one I posted above) stated Cantu, Water, Suitcase...two street names and the word "whitehall".

It is not known if she reported this find to the LE and if so what time frame she did it in. It is not known who she told other than media in interviews.

Note: Whitehall, if you google whitehall and Tracy CA you find that it comes back as Whitehall Estates Cheese Co is located at 18700 Bacchetti Rd Tracy, CA. Google map that Company and you can see from a birdseye view the irrigation ponds.

gliving my brain is not firing on all cylinders this morning. Can you please snip the reference to the phone convo about the drugging incident? I can't seem to find it and I would be very grateful if you could help me find it! TIA

I think I have too many browser windows open and mix and matched interviews. I am sorry to mislead. Let me backtrack and find it again. BRB

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/04/11/BANH1713V5.DTL&tsp=1

According to media reports, MH says she found a note the day after her states her suitcase was stolen from the driveway the same day that Sandra was reported missing.

Media reports say that Melissa said the note (more than one media source of the one I posted above) stated Cantu, Water, Suitcase...two street names and the word "whitehall".

It is not known if she reported this find to the LE and if so what time frame she did it in. It is not known who she told other than media in interviews.

Note: Whitehall, if you google whitehall and Tracy CA you find that it comes back as Whitehall Estates Cheese Co is located at 18700 Bacchetti Rd Tracy, CA. Google map that Company and you can see from a birdseye view the irrigation ponds.

Thanks!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member