FL - 17-yo Boy Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
March 26th, the parents will be at the Sanford City Commission meeting. They expect a couple thousand to attend. This is according to Crump during the presser.

Crump has not seen any of GZ's hospital records. There apparently was no mention of his injuries on the preliminary report.

How do you know that she didn't contact them immediately? You also have to remember that Trayvon's actual phone is/was missing.

The lawyer likely wanted to corroborate her story before just bringing her out, and it would take confirmation from a phone company and/or Trayvon's phone. Can't just take her word for it.

Also, she may have shared this with the SPD, and we see how well they have handled this case. JMO

The lawyer said that TM's father was going thru the phone on Sunday trying to figure out the password. It was only then that he noticed the call and called the phone number and spoke to the girl. He then alerted the lawyer who was shocked. Seems like it all developed over the last few days.

The only reason I can think of is that the girl was absolutely traumatized and at 16 didn't know what to do. The lawyer said she was so physically ill the day of TM's wake that she could not attend and had to be hospitalized.

At 2:10 zimmerman gets out of his truck after saying he is running.

You then start hearing the loud roaring sound off and on that wind makes when blowing across a mic.

At 2:45 you hear his running steps. I believe he has been running this whole time but he has entered a semi protected area like a walkway with walls so you hear the echo of his steps even though his phone mic is not pointing down.

At 3:18 he slurs the words my truck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL72w4xiTVU&feature=youtu.be

I hope a media outlet will translate that. You couldn't hear a thing. IMO

That's true, but earlier in the presser Crump read it. Just prior to his holding the phone to the mic to allow people to listen to the statement itself. He played it twice. I'm sure it'll be posted soon.

On CNN now. Sunny says that according to Florida law you can't claim the stand your ground defense or it is null and void if you are the aggressor or initiate the contact. Girl says she was mid conversation and then all of sudden the call is dropped. IMO if Tray was about to pummel GZ he would have at least hung up with his girlfriend. This to me says he was blindsided and was not the aggressor.

Grand Jury to meet on April 10th and will hear Trayvon Martin case.

Sunny believes there will be an indictment.

If you read the actual statute it does have a part on using deadly force by an aggressor.

Crump has not seen any of GZ's hospital records. There apparently was no mention of his injuries on the preliminary report.

I thought Bill Lee said the injuries were documented in a police report? Bill Lee should have really given himself a Miranda Warning: "Anything you say, can and will be used against you."

That's it! I wish our army could just go into Sanford and occupy it like they did Iraq and Afganistan and a whole new government would be put into place in that area!

I thought Bill Lee said the injuries were documented in a police report? Bill Lee should have really given himself a Miranda Warning: "Anything you say, can and will be used against you."

That's it! I wish our army could just go into Sanford and occupy it like they did Iraq and Afganistan and a whole new government would be put into place in that area!

As I understood it, Crump was referring to the preliminary report only.

Jmo, one would assume that any injuries would be documented in the preliminary report and not added later. :(

As I understood it, Crump was referring to the preliminary report only.

Jmo, one would assume that any injuries would be documented in the preliminary report and not added later. :(

That's my point. I'm just so angry right now that I can't even think!

Wow,
How could something that important be left out of the report. Now it makes you think what else is added to support Zimmerman.

Wow,
How could something that important be left out of the report.

I'm starting to question whether or not EMS even looked at Zimmerman that night! We know EMS would have shown up... there was a shooting victim! Do we know for sure that Zimmerman even went to get medical attention later? Or was that just part of the script until people started questioning?

I don't understand the "waiting for the Grand Jury" stuff - at all.

I get it about the "self defense" BUT he discharged a weapon within city limits - that's a crime. He failed to heed the dispatcher's order to not follow - "We don't need you to do that" - that's a crime.

Now, while those aren't serious felonies - they will warrant any LE to cuff you and haul you off to booking. So, why not GZ? Why wait for the Grand Jury?

This all stinks. Someone needs to step up to the plate and, at the very least, take some type of action against GZ. The masses here are fired up and its getting worse. Plus, getting GZ in custody will also insure his safety (not that I care about his safety).

An arrest will calm tensions - even if just a little.

JMHO

I cannot stop crying this morning with the revelation that someone was on the phone with TM in his last moments. That poor girl! What a horrifying experience! And, I now have no doubt that what I thought all along is true! TM was frightened by a stranger following him and watching him. He was simply trying to get home when he was accosted and shot. Plain and simple. GZ needs to be locked up NOW!!!!!

The part that has me most upset is that Sanford PD actually thought they would get away with this. Under some circumstances they probably have or would.

To think that a 17 year old boy's parents would accept the BS story given to them by SPD...is just...inconceivable.

The grand jury will convene on 4/10. Does the state attorney not realize that's an eternity when you have tensions and pressure mounting like this?

I don't understand the "waiting for the Grand Jury" stuff - at all.

I get it about the "self defense" BUT he discharged a weapon within city limits - that's a crime. He failed to heed the dispatcher's order to not follow - "We don't need you to do that" - that's a crime.

Now, while those aren't serious felonies - they will warrant any LE to cuff you and haul you off to booking. So, why not GZ? Why wait for the Grand Jury?

This all stinks. Someone needs to step up to the plate and, at the very least, take some type of action against GZ. The masses here are fired up and its getting worse. Plus, getting GZ in custody will also insure his safety (not that I care about his safety).

An arrest will calm tensions - even if just a little.

JMHO

If discharging a weapon within city limits was a crime, then how exactly would stand your ground law work at all? And 911 operator gives instructions, not orders. Not following those instructions is not a crime.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/sfl-trayvon-martin-family-20120315,0,3161920.story

According to Bill Lee:

“Zimmerman had injuries consistent with his story,” Lee said.

Zimmerman had a damp shirt, grass stains, a bloody nose and was bleeding from a wound in back of his head, according to police reports.

“If someone asks you, ‘Hey do you live here?’ Is it OK for you to jump on them and beat the crap out of somebody?” Lee said. “It’s not.”

If Tray beat the crap out of Zimmerman, as Lee states, where are the pictures of this evidence that are consistent with "his story" of self defense? Please do not tell me that they wouldn't have taken pictures of Zimmerman's injuries?!?! They claim they were "investigating?" In order to do a proper "investigation", it would be important to document and photograph all evidence?

Why was his shirt not taken into evidence? Where is that shirt now? In the garbage?

The feds will grab every recording of a 911 call this guy ever made and I bet they find in one of them over the years where he mentions he is armed.

This PD department knew they had an armed vigilante doing their work for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288