GUILTY Canada - Christina Cline, 27, Dartmouth NS, 18 Nov 2011

I can't believe it's been 6 months since Christine was found, and the police still haven't made an arrest. Kind of makes me wonder if they're even working on her case anymore. It makes me so mad. I check the news e4very single day to see if there's been any developments, and not one single word about her or if they are still searching for her killer. I've moved from Canada, and check the chronicle herald every day. I'm so frustrated.

I can't believe it's been 6 months since Christine was found, and the police still haven't made an arrest. Kind of makes me wonder if they're even working on her case anymore. It makes me so mad. I check the news e4very single day to see if there's been any developments, and not one single word about her or if they are still searching for her killer. I've moved from Canada, and check the chronicle herald every day. I'm so frustrated.

Hi blessusthree,

There hasn't been a word about finding Christine's killer(s) - not a peep. We are very soon coming up to the one year mark when she was found murdered.

Justice needs to prevail for Christine. I am hoping that there will be media articles this coming week as we near the anniversary of this tragic event. Maybe it will jog somebody's memory about the night she disappeared.

The only thing I can find is this article which is really a re-hash of things already known:

Noting that Cline was a strong, six-foot woman, Phillips thinks someone must have taken her by surprise.

"She was a fighter. She wasn’t expecting it."

Const. Brian Palmeter of Halifax Regional Police said divers spent two or three days combing the bottom of Lake Micmac near Shubie Park looking for clues in the case.

"It is very much an active and ongoing file and we continue to ask anyone with information about it to come forward," he said.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/68049-ex-husband-slain-woman-weds-days-after-arrest-release

I know eleph, I even called the homicide division and asked them how they expect the public to come forward if they saw her, if they don't even have a picture of her on their unsolved website. I see they still don't have a picture of her on there, and they never bothered to call me back. I've heard the kids are in foster care, so, I'm hoping that that's a sign that things will start happeneing.

Bible Hill RCMP assisted in the arrest of Hales, who was picked up at 7:45 p.m. Saturday after a traffic stop in the Truro area, Bourdages said.

Weir-Hales was arrested without incident at 11 p.m. Saturday in Sydney Mines. where she previously lived, with the help of Cape Breton Regional Police, he said.

He had no information on whether any of Hales' and Clines' three children were present at either arrest.

Christine, I am hoping there is justice for you.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/novascotia/195658-two-charged-in-dartmouth-womans-murder

Attachments

• Christina.png
    Christina.png
    147.7 KB · Views: 15
Here is the story with their pictures of them going into court. Yes, it's the 2 that I've always thought it was. In one of the news stories I read, a neighbor of theirs was talking with D, and he'd mentioned his ex fiance had been found in a park. The neighbor asked him if she was dead, and D said, "oh yeah, she was dead", and that the neighbor thought that was kind of weird, because he said it all in a calm voice. Remember in an earlier post, when I'd talked to him a couple days after she'd been identified, and asked him if he was going to have a service. He told me, in a very monotone voice, "nah, Christine and mine emotional relationship ended a long time ago, Vicki has alot more emotional attachment to her". I thought that was really weird because it had only been a couple days that the mother of his children (with whom he now had with him) was murdered, and dumped or left in the woods like trash. I am so so glad that there are finally first degree murder charges being laid. From what it reads in here, it sounds like they gave the police the area to look, so, I'm hoping the charges are very very solid. They found her purse, a woman's coat, and some black garbage bags with things in them that the police are not saying what's in them.
http://www.globalmaritimes.com/ex-h...e+murder+halifax+police/6442760423/story.html

The newest update...http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/...cline-murder?from=most_read&most_read=1164186
Vicki is entering a plea deal. I wonder if she is going to testify against him in return for a lighter sentence? instead of a straight 25 years before eligibility of parole, she could only be facing 10 to 25 years before parole eligibility. Christine called Vicki, the kids' stepmom, because Vicki and Christine were very close. This is just so sad, and I really hope that she was not directly involved, I think she was though. I have always thought she was snakey, even when Christine first introduced me to her.

Do you know how the children are doing, Blessusthree? I'm glad justice is coming for Christine.

To Wolf Dreamer, I do not know personally, how they are doing. I live in the United States now. According to the news, the children were removed and put in foster care after the arrests. I DO know that Christine's mother was working on getting the children with her at that time. (Ironically, this is what Christine wanted. When I talked to her two weeks before the murder, she was hopeful that Dustin would sign the papers giving up all rights to the kids. He was supposed to sign these papers in the next few days after that. She told me that she hoped he would sign this time, because if anything ever happened to her, she did not want the kids going to Dustin, she wanted them to go to her mom. I told her, "Christine, you are 27 years old, nothing is going to happen to you." Unfortunately, two weeks later, something DID happen to her. She never told me in so many words, but, she had told another person, and my common law husband, that he had threatened her. It is so sad, and I wish I would have seen that as her being concerned for her safety.

Today, part of justice has been served. Based on the facts on this case, my suspicions as to how they got her to the park were right. Unfortunately, I also found out other details that I did not know, and are more horrific than I thought. To think that Vicki lured her there and basically, watched as Christine was being murdered, just floors me. I cannot believe that she was so cold hearted and callous. I cannot imagine the ultimate feeling of betrayal when she realized that the woman that she loved with all her heart and trusted so much, had betrayed her and wouldn't help her.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/...-in-murder-of-christina-cline#statementanchor

December 06, 2013

A Dartmouth woman has been sentenced to life in prison with no eligibility for parole for 15 years for her role in the stabbing death of her husband’s former fiancee.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/...an-pleads-guilty-in-murder-of-christina-cline

Weir-Hales's husband, Dustin Brian Hales, 38, remains charged with first-degree murder. His trial is set for next November.

Cline and Hales were in a long-term relationship and had three children together. They met Weir-Hales through an online dating site, and she and her daughter moved in with their family in February 2011.

Today, part of justice has been served. Based on the facts on this case, my suspicions as to how they got her to the park were right. Unfortunately, I also found out other details that I did not know, and are more horrific than I thought. To think that Vicki lured her there and basically, watched as Christine was being murdered, just floors me. I cannot believe that she was so cold hearted and callous. I cannot imagine the ultimate feeling of betrayal when she realized that the woman that she loved with all her heart and trusted so much, had betrayed her and wouldn't help her.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/...-in-murder-of-christina-cline#statementanchor

The details are heart wrenching.

The 3 children:

Victim impact statements from Cline’s family were read aloud in court by the Crown attorney.

“I now have Christina’s three children living with me and can see each day what impact this crime has had on their little lives,” mother Kathleen McCartney wrote. “They are very angry that their mother was taken away from them and hurt to find out that it was two people whom they trusted who were involved.

“They tore up the pictures of their father and Vicki because they could not bear to look at the people who turned their lives upside down.

It is good to know that the 3 children are together and with Christina's family. Bless and keep these children safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back