GUILTY WA - Six Anderson family members slain in Carnation home, 24 Dec 2007

Thank you Taxi for filling us in on the presser. I too feel sick...the part about him sitting the kids down ,telling them he is sorry and then shooting them in the head. That is after they see their parents gunned down! What a couple of animals these 2 are, not an ounce of humanity in either one of them.

Some apologies can never be accepted. Especially those with malice intended.

What do you think will happen to the dog? I know that doesn't seem like a priority, but I couldn't believe the look on the dog's face....I hope they don't put him to sleep.

Blessed are the Children
for they truly are a Joy
Innocence in their eyes
is ALL they see

For whatever reasons
God so deems
To take these children
so murderously

Up to Thee.

If we believe, then we at least can say they are all together.

I can't make heads or tails of how ANY human can look right at a childs eyes, and then shoot them to death!! Where do they think they started from?? As a child themselves!!!! Maybe, they should have been shot to death?

Sorry!!! But if only we were able to sense/know what "children" would grow up to be "bad", maybe less of these senseless murders would ocurwhen they got older??

Some apologies can never be accepted. Especially those with malice intended.

Who wants to bet that he added the apology to the children to his story after the fact just to make himself look like a more decent person (as if that would work)? Something just doesn't ring true about that to me....I think he just shot them.

Who wants to bet that he added the apology to the children to his story after the fact just to make himself look like a more decent person (as if that would work)? Something just doesn't ring true about that to me....I think he just shot them.

I don't know why he'd think apologizing to the children for killing them would make his story sound better. That's the most heinous part, IMO. Sounds like something BTK would do.

I think you are on to something here scm:blowkiss: . He is probably stupid enough to think it would help him out, I think he just shot them too.

I don't know why he'd think apologizing to the children for killing them would make his story sound better. That's the most heinous part, IMO. Sounds like something BTK would do.

I agree STEADFAST! Reading that part is where I felt sick. This whole crime is so horrendous, but if he sat those kids down after they just saw their parents gunned down, and told them he was getting ready to do the same to them is one of the most purely evil, sickening things I've ever heard.

I think you are on to something here scm:blowkiss: . He is probably stupid enough to think it would help him out, I think he just shot them too.

That was my thought. The perps in this case do not strike me as bright. Also - it's just human nature to want to present ourselves a little better. He must know LE and any reasonable person is nauseated by the fact that he killed two young children in cold blood after murdering their parents in front of them - maybe he though throwing in the "I'm sorry" story would make him appear more human.

I know it's moot point really. I'm sorry doesn't mean a whole lot when it's murmured right before you shoot two children in the head....

When you are on a killing spree with an accomplice, everything IMO happens very very fast. Any thoughts going through your mind, must be at a pace so fast, your mind can't even process it fully.

Hard to believe that Joe, just found the time to calm down, and sit the children and talk before he kills them.

Sounds like he is going to try to use this as a mitigating circumstance at his trial.

That was my thought. The perps in this case do not strike me as bright. Also - it's just human nature to want to present ourselves a little better. He must know LE and any reasonable person is nauseated by the fact that he killed two young children in cold blood after murdering their parents in front of them - maybe he though throwing in the "I'm sorry" story would make him appear more human.

I know it's moot point really. I'm sorry doesn't mean a whole lot when it's murmured right before you shoot two children in the head....

I'm with you my friend, it is a moot point when you shoot two children in the head. It doesn't get any more evil or inhumane than that.

When you are on a killing spree with an accomplice, everything IMO happens very very fast. Any thoughts going through your mind, must be at a pace so fast, your mind can't even process it fully.

Hard to believe that Joe, just found the time to calm down, and sit the children and talk before he kills them.

Sounds like he is going to try to use this as a mitigating circumstance at his trial.

Good points, little deer.

I can imagine the jury really feeling that one: "Sure I shot them in the head as they wept over the bloody carcasses of Mommy and Daddy, but I told them how bad I felt about it first!" :rolleyes:

Good points, little deer.

I can imagine the jury really feeling that one: "Sure I shot them in the head as they wept over the bloody carcasses of Mommy and Daddy, but I told them how bad I felt about it first!" :rolleyes:

Because he said after the fact and it was stupid. Just shows how little compassion he feels in his heart. To murder all these people in cold blood and to think something you say after the fact would make a difference is mind boggling.

Some of these criminals and their excuses could just send your head spiraling.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2004097703_webmcenroe28m.html

Friday, December 28, 2007 - Page updated at 06:11 PM

Carnation suspect hopes victims are "at peace"
By Sara Jean Green

Seattle Times staff reporter

Joseph McEnroe shuffled into a visiting booth on the seventh floor of the King County Jail this afternoon and said he's sorry six members of the Anderson family are now gone and that he regretted cutting contact with his own family.

:doh:

Because he said after the fact and it was stupid. Just shows how little compassion he feels in his heart. To murder all these people in cold blood and to think something you say after the fact would make a difference is mind boggling.

Some of these criminals and their excuses could just send your head spiraling.

So true. It is sometimes really hard to understand what in the world is going on in their brains.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2004096633_websixdead28m.html

Friday, December 28, 2007 - Page updated at 06:35 PM

Carnation slayings: police given chilling details
By Natalie Singer

Michele Anderson was tired of getting stepped on, and if her family did not start showing her some respect by Dec. 24, she definitely planned to kill them all, according to chilling new details released by the King County prosecutor today in the execution-style murder of three generations of Anderson's family.

Police said Anderson told them that she had loaned money to her brother, Scott Anderson, a while back and hadn't been repaid, according to the charging papers. The relationship between the once-close siblings soured after Scott Anderson married.

And Michele Anderson was angry that her parents, Judith and Wayne Anderson, had begun pressuring her to pay rent for the trailer she shared with her boyfriend, Joseph McEnroe, on their wooded Carnation property, she told police.

So on Christmas Eve, Anderson and McEnroe shot her parents, brother and sister-in-law to death in a preplanned ambush, according to the documents released today after the suspects were each charged with six counts of aggravated murder.

McEnroe then turned to Scott and Erica Anderson's children, 5-year-old Olivia and 3-year-old Nathan, who had witnessed the slaying of their parents, and shot them each in the head, killing them, according to the charging papers.

"I didn't want them to turn us in," McEnroe reportedly told police about why the children were killed.

lot's more at the link but this indicates that the family was dead before the 911 officers arrived.

Sometime after the killings, Michele Anderson closed and locked the gate at the end of her parents' driveway because she knew her sister-in-law had dialed 911, according to the charging papers.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2004097703_webmcenroe28m.html

Friday, December 28, 2007 - Page updated at 06:11 PM

Carnation suspect hopes victims are "at peace"
By Sara Jean Green

Joseph McEnroe shuffled into a visiting booth on the seventh floor of the King County Jail this afternoon and said he's sorry six members of the Anderson family are now gone and that he regretted cutting contact with his own family.

:doh:

Fascinating link, PJs. It sounds crazy, I know but I actually don't have a hard time believing he is detached and in shock. Also, I'm sure his attorney has counseled him not to talk about the actual incident, so he's using the interview to reach out to the only people in the world who might possibly stand by him through all of this - his family.

Though, per the story, it looks like he was estranged from his family for money reasons. Just like his girlfriend/partner in crime was estranged from her family for money reasons.

I'll bet the two of them were tight due to that shared sense of victimization - that their families were unfair to them - particularly, monetarily unfair to them.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2004096633_websixdead28m.html

Friday, December 28, 2007 - Page updated at 06:35 PM

Carnation slayings: police given chilling details
By Natalie Singer

Michele Anderson was tired of getting stepped on, and if her family did not start showing her some respect by Dec. 24, she definitely planned to kill them all, according to chilling new details released by the King County prosecutor today in the execution-style murder of three generations of Anderson's family.

Police said Anderson told them that she had loaned money to her brother, Scott Anderson, a while back and hadn't been repaid, according to the charging papers. The relationship between the once-close siblings soured after Scott Anderson married.

And Michele Anderson was angry that her parents, Judith and Wayne Anderson, had begun pressuring her to pay rent for the trailer she shared with her boyfriend, Joseph McEnroe, on their wooded Carnation property, she told police.

So on Christmas Eve, Anderson and McEnroe shot her parents, brother and sister-in-law to death in a preplanned ambush, according to the documents released today after the suspects were each charged with six counts of aggravated murder.

McEnroe then turned to Scott and Erica Anderson's children, 5-year-old Olivia and 3-year-old Nathan, who had witnessed the slaying of their parents, and shot them each in the head, killing them, according to the charging papers.

"I didn't want them to turn us in," McEnroe reportedly told police about why the children were killed.

lot's more at the link but this indicates that the family was dead before the 911 officers arrived.

Sometime after the killings, Michele Anderson closed and locked the gate at the end of her parents' driveway because she knew her sister-in-law had dialed 911, according to the charging papers.

Wow - just wow. The whole thing really was pre-planned.

From PJ's link:
"I'm sorry that they're gone. They were my family, too, you know?" McEnroe, 29, said of the victims. . . "I was having a very hard time, but no matter how this turns out, I'm going to try and hold on... I decided I'm going to try and stay alive." . . . "You never really realize what life is worth until something like this happens."

:furious::furious::furious: It's all about how he feels -- about himself.

From PJ's link:
"I'm sorry that they're gone. They were my family, too, you know?" McEnroe, 29, said of the victims. . . "I was having a very hard time, but no matter how this turns out, I'm going to try and hold on... I decided I'm going to try and stay alive." . . . "You never really realize what life is worth until something like this happens."

:furious::furious::furious: It's all about how he feels -- about himself.

What a freaking monster he is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back