TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sleuthing something and really need the name of the Rolland (?) something place of business that is near the burned body recovery site, could someone please HELP???

I can't find it anywhere, thank-you!!!

Okay Ive been faithfully following this case all day and somehow, someway I still haven't a clue who "Mona" or "Ramona" is??? Or where she came from? I am clueless as to when, where, and how she has appeared in this case???

TIA..

Oh boy. I knew this was going to shock us as much can Sandra Cantu's case. :sigh:

I have no words. None. I'm done.

I ran her criminal record and she has several convictions from 1997-2005 according to Search National Records. Am I allowed to post them?

But then why did Mona get on the phone and tell Angela's co-worker that it was an emergency?

Why would Mona want to make SURE Angela knew an emergency was going on in her home? Why wasn't Mona afraid that Angela would call the police? That would be the expected response to being told there was an emergency in your home followed by a hang up.

Why did Mona answer Angela's phone? Why would Mona WANT Angela to hear her voice if she was about to do a heinous murder?

If Angela hadn't yet met Mona, would JF have met her? If JF hadn't before met Mona and couldn't identify her why did Mona need to kill him?

moo

I think the "emergency" was the swiftness involved in the ambush of JF. The quicker the mom is on the phone to verify she has the right child (if that theory makes sense) the quicker she is in and out.

Of course she took the phone, there no time to wipe it down and put it back.

Wonder if LE ever came out and tested door knobs/window panes for evidence?

She has officially been charged...capital murder....how unbelievably sad..she must have confessed!

I am sleuthing something and really need the name of the Rolland (?) something place of business that is near the burned body recovery site, could someone please HELP???

Rolled alloy

It's Rolled Alloy. It's at the corner of East Hardy and Schilder Street, roughly 9900 East Hardy Road.

DO NOT speculate on the suspect's sex or gender. She has been named as a woman.

DO NOT post something saying "I think this is the same person..." with a link. If you don't know if it is the correct person, do not post it!

friends with certain people that could have her past erased???? like mayor??

JMO, but I really doubt it. To me the picture of her and the mayor looks like nothing more than a photo op, not that they were friends or anything of the sorts. It's not like public officials can background check everyone they come into contact with before they take a picture with them, KWIM?

It makes no sense to me either as Mona really doesn't have a criminal record except for something 26 years ago.

There are other charges in other jurisdictions in Tx.

Rolled Alloys - the business on Hardy Road.

My head is spinning... So is this Mona Nelson the woman in the big white tee-shirt in earlier video?

I am wondering since she is a boxer that she beat Jonathan up so bad and knocked out his teeth. Then she burned him and that is why dental records can't ID him????

Where does Mona work now?
Does Rolled Alley have furnaces???

JMO, but I really doubt it. To me the picture of her and the mayor looks like nothing more than a photo op, not that they were friends or anything of the sorts. It's not like public officials can background check everyone they come into contact with before they take a picture with them, KWIM?

And a lot of people love this mayor. So if they were near her, they'd likely want a photograph. She's a bit of a celebrity.

Hi all, I went to bed, got up, went to work, came home, and still after reading all the posts I am no closer to knowing what the heck happened to Jonathan. The only new addition to the mix is Mona. don't know about her either, as the reporting in this case is ATROCIOUS! They seem to be spewing out any old thing without checking the sources for validity. Frankly, I am tired of this case because nothing to me is believable. Just when I have gotten a hold of a potential scenario - whammo -it's changed again.
All I can see is that this poor young man seemed to be doing well with family for the last eight years, then lives with Mom for 6 weeks - and that quick, he is put into ostensibly precarious situations. There must have been a reason he was not in mom's custody for most of his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken