TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the BOBO's own the land surrounding there house. Is there no hunting signs? Is it public Land open to hunters? Of course, people to break laws and this person probably wouldn't follow them laws any way.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=...247,0.032787&z=16&iwloc=0004a0e4116221f893719

here is hollye's map that shows their parcel of land.. not sure if they have no hunting signs... I do recall seeing a neighborhood watch type sign by their mailbox..

I have often wondered if someone hunted on their property without permission/ wondered if they had problems with that in the past. I grew up in amish country in ohio and we had that problem all the time (people hunting without permission on farm land)

There was a scream in the beginning. It started with a scream. I believe that the initial scream was when whoever it was startled her before she got into her vehicle. Whether it was a stranger, or someone she knew, she was in such shock that they were standing there, in camo, possibly with a weapon that she walked into the woods with the person (in shock). The blood could have come when he first walked up. He may have hit her with something or may have cut her with the knife.

I believe her brother was possibly asleep at the time or rushing to get ready to leave. He heard the scream and looked out a window. We don't know what window and it doesn't matter because he saw her "and someone he thought was her boyfriend wearing camo" towards the woods. He didn't think anything of it because he is (1) A young adult and either still drowsy or busy doing whatever a young adult does in the morning. (2) He THOUGHT the person was her boyfriend and thought nothing of them walking.

At the moment of the first scream, the neighbor called 911.

Brother walks out of the house either to leave or to possibly investigate what he thought was a scream. He then sees the blood and calls 911 and their mother.

This is my theory and I can completely see it happening.

I had thought this way but, as reported (and thats problematic) that series of events does not match the given story. Also none of the neighbors are close enough (I dont think) to hear a scream from Hollys house and if her brother heard one that loud he would have investigated further.

Some things I would like to know, though, now that you bring this idea up:

1) what time Clint called 911
2) what time the second 911 call was made
3) was the second call made by Holly's mom after, perhaps, Clint called her?
4) was the second 911 call made because of screams heard
5) was the scream reported to 911 or reported to LE after the fact when they
started talking to people in the area. Like someone said oh yeah around 10
I heard a scream
6) what time was the scream supposedly heard

Also on same comment page, c.wood08 states that locals have a good idea who did this, but LE is still seeking that person. (paraphrased by me)

I have a hard time thinking someone is still missing and unaccounted for....because if that were the case I'd think police would have asked for cooperation in locating this person.

More sketchy would be the person vanishing for that day or a big part of it. Suspicious wouldn't equal probable cause. What I'd love to know is how close to the roadblocks that person alluded to lived.

My hunch/opinion is there is far more to the initial reports we all read that don't need to be repeated than are being reported.

I feel so bad for the family. They may know more than they can say. To continually have the brother bashed has got to be hard.

"Obviously you don't know the real story. Read the most recent reports"
- Whitney Duncan said that a few days ago.

It make you wonder how they know this.

There were multiple reports and even some interviews very early on surrounding someone of concern. Everyone backed away and all the posting stopped. My guess is in a small community it wasn't hard to figure out who was saying what and for the sake of the case/well being of the victim they've all kept quiet.

If they do have someone in mind they need him to slip up. No sense pointing out he's being watched nor can they name a suspect without proof like they did the Olympic Park bomber.

There were multiple reports and even some interviews very early on surrounding someone of concern. Everyone backed away and all the posting stopped. My guess is in a small community it wasn't hard to figure out who was saying what and for the sake of the case/well being of the victim they've all kept quiet.

If they do have someone in mind they need him to slip up. No sense pointing out he's being watched nor can they name a suspect without proof like they did the Olympic Park bomber.
I hope they have a suspect or atleast an idea. I figure they are watching closely.

I keep reading a neighbor called 911 after hearing screams, but from the aerial views, it looks very secluded. So which neighbor was it, maybe the maps I'm looking at are not updated.

or may have cut her with the knife.

That's what I just said, nicked her with the knife. Whether that was intended or not. I can see that happening.

It was threatening either way--he wanted to control her.

Yes, it all started with a scream, so we can't forget that crucial part. Without the scream and the brother reporting what he saw, there would be a lot more speculation. But, we don't know yet if the blood was Holly's. I think it was, but it hasn't been confirmed.

I keep reading a neighbor called 911 after hearing screams, but from the aerial views, it looks very secluded. So which neighbor was it, maybe the maps I'm looking at are not updated.

Screams can be heard from quite a distance away if there are no other outdoor noises such as city traffic, etc.

I have a hard time thinking someone is still missing and unaccounted for....because if that were the case I'd think police would have asked for cooperation in locating this person.

More sketchy would be the person vanishing for that day or a big part of it. Suspicious wouldn't equal probable cause. What I'd love to know is how close to the roadblocks that person alluded to lived.

My hunch/opinion is there is far more to the initial reports we all read that don't need to be repeated than are being reported.

I feel so bad for the family. They may know more than they can say. To continually have the brother bashed has got to be hard.

"Obviously you don't know the real story. Read the most recent reports"
- Whitney Duncan said that a few days ago.

May be a 'general consensus' type thing. You know: 'I'll be it's that guy ABC; he always did give me the creeps. And once I heard that he.....".

I have a hard time with this as well. However, I keep seeing this "rumor" being talked about and that some of the locals have someone in mind and that the FB profile of this person is disturbing.

Is there a reason why LE would keep that close to the vest?

Just sayin in a community that small, and with this much cohesion and bonding over Holly's kidnapping I am sure at least 1 person there has been putting a lot of thought into who could have done this and could come up with some names for LE to vestigate.

Thinking back to Elizabeth Smart, makes me wonder if the family has had work done on their home anytime in the recent past.

Good thought. Holly's dad looks like a large, capable man. But, possibly something that required special equipment.

I think the most encouraging thing we've heard today is that there IS a roadblock. If there's only 1..it's not random.

This is maddening. I know more about Holly than I know about myself, and still know exactly nothing about where or who. Her favorite candy is Skittles, she likes semi-dirty comedy films and horror flicks, especially those involving possession, she used the same photographer for her high school pictures as most of her friends, she has a bit of a dirty mind (all us Dane Cook fans do, lol), she still has a little bit of kid/teenager in her, she likes her "true country girl" image, and she listens to country, mixed with some of the more popular stuff like Eminem and Kesha. She takes care with her appearance, and isn't overly afraid of being judged whether she wears "too much" makeup or "not enough". I'm pretty sure she attended Scotts Hill High School (although some went to Riverside, but the majority is Scotts Hill), since that's where most of her friends on facebook went. I even know she prefers Coke over Pepsi...
Now if only I knew something besides useless trivia, I'd actually feel like I accomplished something.

Holly, where are you?

Does it bother anyone else that we have heard NOTHING out of the boyfriend who had been dating Holly for almost a year? I would think that he would also be standing behind the family, pleading for Holly's safe return. Outside of his grandmother saying that he was going to marry her, we haven't heard anything. It's just unusual, IMHO.

Yes, it all started with a scream, so we can't forget that crucial part. Without the scream and the brother reporting what he saw, there would be a lot more speculation. But, we don't know yet if the blood was Holly's. I think it was, but it hasn't been confirmed.

Was it confirmed by MSM that the brother heard a scream? I thought a neighbor heard a scream; though never released which neighbor.

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member