Evidence subject to Frye - *UPDATED* 2011.05.09 (ATTN: ALL ORDERS IN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree SOTS. I was surprised to hear a legal anylist on In Session, this morning say she thought it would come in and that a precedense had to be set sometime. I don't think this case is it, but I'm ok with that. I'm not even comfortable with the chloroform evidence. Not that I don't think it plays into the situation with Caylee, just I'm not sure HOW it does - and I don't need it personally............

I feel the same way,like it might muddy the waters.Of course ,we haven't heard from the SA how would frame this ,so who knows?

"ORLANDO, Fla. -- The judge in the Casey Anthony case dealt the defense another blow Tuesday afternoon, denying three motions where the defense sought to prevent evidence from being presented at trial."

Posted at WFTV at 3:39 pm today.

The heartsticker, postmortem banding and the cadaver dogs are in!!!

Mods - Move this to Frye Hearings if it needs to be there.

IMO... As I am dancing inside... the single most important piece of evidence is going to be heard by a jury. Caylee's hair with the post mortem death banding on the hair proves that Caylee, and not some dead stripper, was in that trunk deceased! Icing on the cake is that the cadaver dogs will back up the fact that there was a decomposing body in Casey's trunk!

I will not be extremely disappointed if the chloroform doesn't come in. I don't think the defense even questioned the volatile fatty acids at Frye... did they??

What about the fatty acid stain in the trunk - that is huge.

I feel the same way,like it might muddy the waters.Of course ,we haven't heard from the SA how would frame this ,so who knows?

Good point! IF it can be done, this team will be the ones to pull it off!

What about the fatty acid stain in the trunk - that is huge.

I'm not sure if the volatile fatty acids were even addressed at Frye? I remember it being strickly the defense trying to get the chloroform levels tossed out?

How doe inmate C sleep at night!??
I know why :-(

It is amazing isn't it. By now, she is use to it, but the fact that she smiled the way she did at her mother when Cindy lied about putting the dryer towels in the trunk was beyond. I got two things from that: 1 - thank you for lying for me and 2) Cindy will do anything for me - I am the most important person to her.

We're talking about this on the Frye thread...mods, which thread do we need to be on?

What about the air samples? Still waiting on a ruling on that one?

ooohhh Sorry you guys! I just got back here and didn't back read far enough!

It is a TERRIFIC DAY!!!!!:great::great::great::great::great:

The best thing for the DT to do now is to pull up their big girl panties and defend their client. This case was lost from the beginning and they were too selfish, money/publicity hungry to do what was right. They passed the buck and now the buck stops THERE!

Casey Anthony Judge “Releases” Crucial Rulings

Chief Judge Perry just released rulings on crucial evidence. Heart Sticker evidence will be allowed into the Casey Anthony murder trial.

Canine search & alert evidence will be allowed into the murder trial.

Judge Perry will also allow the Death Hair Band evidence into the trial agains Casey.

I am uploading them now …

ORDER DENYING MOTION TO PRECLUDE HEART STICKER HERE: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/78051185/HS

ORDER ”DENYING” MOTION TO EXCLUDE HAIR BAND EVIDENCE HERE: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/78051244/hb

CANINE MOTION HERE: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/78051351/Canine

SEQUESTRATION/CINDY/GEORGE MOTION HERE: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/78051443/Anthony-Sequestration-Motion

Caylee is speaking LOUD AND CLEAR! :great:

We hear ya baby girl!! Rock on our little rock star!! :rocker:

Justice For Caylee Marie!!!

WOOHOOO CJHJBP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics