FBI Investigating Email That Could Land Cindy In Jail #2

But Cindy didn't say she didn't have it. She said she didn't give it to them... it wasn't lying she just didn't give it to them.
Yes it is. Lying by omission.

Connie,
Did you notice that in CA's long and rambling (11:27 min) denial of deception she never denied or explained her alleged comment in the subject email? She never said the email was doctored or fake or even that she had not written it. Her only real defense was the "sour grapes" theory. . . and that's hardly "actual evidence," either. (Bolding and opinion are mine.)

Question: In this "raw footage" from wftv.com, CA says "I know that Zenaida or Zanny gave KC a hair straigtener and I know that KC had one of those inflatable mattresses for Caylee for at the nanny's house..." Not sure if I got the quote exact, but WHERE IS THIS MATTRESS??

Even the small ones are too large to inflate in a car. I bet this inflatable mattress is wherever she "kept" Caylee while she was out partying, etc. Friend's house, woods, some trailer or cabin somewhere, etc...

Anyone?

I found it suspicious, too, that KC (zanni) had an inflatable bed for Caylee. I was also confused about CA's statement that Caylee's sheet's were stripped (sometime after the 5th of Sep) and given to the defense team. I thought I remembered CA talking about how she changed her linens every week -- but haven't had a chance to research this for dates yet. Does anyone remember that?
Expecting I too remember that remark about changing the linens on the bed,And like so many have stated we all know if this email were doctored or fabricated Lg would surely be under the bus by now,but as with all cindyism this is all 1 not surprising and 2 just more of her spin. Did anyone hear LP last night on NG when he said female BH said CA told them if she had thought about it when they ask for the toothbrush she would have given them the one she used to brush the dogs teeth??? But a while ago Ga made a statement in 1 of his interviews with LE that he had told Ca they could be charged for with holding info or something to that effect makes me wonder what she was up to at that point????

Dear Lord,
Please let any more developments after this one (and we all know there will be more, because everytime we think we've seen it all , something :beamup: else happens)
Happen during lengthy football games later in the week and not during the pre-holiday:turkey:FRENZY! :clock::woohoo:AMEN. :praying:

Question: In this "raw footage" from wftv.com, CA says "I know that Zenaida or Zanny gave KC a hair straigtener and I know that KC had one of those inflatable mattresses for Caylee for at the nanny's house..." Not sure if I got the quote exact, but WHERE IS THIS MATTRESS??

Even the small ones are too large to inflate in a car. I bet this inflatable mattress is wherever she "kept" Caylee while she was out partying, etc. Friend's house, woods, some trailer or cabin somewhere, etc...

Anyone?

I'll have to listen again to be 100 percent sure, but iirc she said she had LE come over and get the hair straightener and inflatable mattress.

I found it suspicious, too, that KC (zanni) had an inflatable bed for Caylee. I was also confused about CA's statement that Caylee's sheet's were stripped (sometime after the 5th of Sep) and given to the defense team. I thought I remembered CA talking about how she changed her linens every week -- but haven't had a chance to research this for dates yet. Does anyone remember that?

Did I make this up in my head or wasn't there blood on Caylee's bed headboard?

Since she washed the sheets there could have been a LOT of blood.

I'll have to listen again to be 100 percent sure, but iirc she said she had LE come over and get the hair straightener and inflatable mattress.

Where did they get it? Since there is an invisible zanny, did they go to an invisible house too?

After looking at that email from wftv, and watching the video of Cindy. I have to wonder if Cindy is getting any psychological help at all. At the news conference yesterday, she was jerky, hair was messed up, her right eyebrow was drawn in very strangely, and the left was only partly there. I think the woman is in serious danger mentally. I would not trust anything she said at this point. Granted she is only trying to save her daughter, since she lost her grand-daughter, but at the cost of protecting the person responsible for losing her grand-daughter.
That all being said. If she gave the FBI the wrong hair brush on purpose, then she should be charged. It is up to a judge to sentence her.

Did I make this up in my head or wasn't there blood on Caylee's bed headboard?

Since she washed the sheets there could have been a LOT of blood.

I've read this rumor, too, but give it no credence because if there had been blood on any headboard LE would be dragging the headboard out the door for further testing. Surely, we would have noticed a headboard coming out the door!!?!??

CA says luminal (sp) was used on the house....did we know that?

Where did they get it? Since there is an invisible zanny, did they go to an invisible house too?

Sorry, I wasn't specific enough. CA, iirc, called LE and told them she had and inflatable mattress and hair straightener at the A house, that KC had told her were from Zanny. . . and she turned them over to LE. She was talking about this to demonstrate how faithful she was about cooperating and turning evidence over to LE (moo).

Originally Posted by BeanE
i tried to listen to this video i really did but i couldn't absolutely from day one i have listened to each and every video of cindy's but this one not this one not this time no way no how it's not that i have sour grapes it's just that it sounds like she's off her meds and not so doped up you know how people talk slower when they're doped up well unless they're on some kind of speed or something that speeds you up you know what i mean i had a friend well actually i had two friends but my second friend wasn't my first friend they both were separate people my first friend was on meds once for a while they were some kind of tranquilizers because she had some trauma not like having her granddaughter kidnapped or something but a different trauma because every trauma causes a person to get messed up sometimes absolutely not sayin' that her trauma i mean my friend's trauma was any worse than cindy's trauma and not saying cindy had a trauma or that she didn't have one just saying that every person has traumas and i've had traumas too and my first friend when she had her trauma she got all messed up mentally and her doctor put her on some meds and she was all slowed down and falling asleep maybe it was too much i don't know then my second friend she was trying to lose some weight and her doctor gave her some meds to help her lose weight and i'm not sayin' anybody should do that because i don't think anybody should do that but i told her i thought it was fine since her doctor gave her those diet pills but i didn't really think it was because a doctor could be a bad doctor and give somebody diet pills and i'm not saying her doctor was a bad doctor but i wasn't lying when i told her it was okay even though i didn't really think so because i clicked my heels together three times when i said it so anybody could see i did it right out in broad daylight from day one and anybody could have seen it but i'm the victim here and you could call the sheriff's office and ask them and they'll tell you i've never lied and they admitted to me that they screwed everything up from day one absolutely except now they have a toothbrush and a brush and comb and not the toothbrush i use every day because that would be disgusting but i believe in Faith and Faith believes in Hope and Hope believes in God and it was the first day everybody was all upset anyway.

Dear BeanE,
I just had to bring this over from the closed thread. This is soooo funny!!!!

I would like to nominate BeanE and his/her??? post for "Best of Websleuths" post/poster of the day.

:clap::clap::floorlaugh:

always

I was watching very closely last night and this morning, and Cindy's body language tells me that she is not grieving so much for Caylee, but more grieving her loss of control of this situation. It somehow seems very insincere to me. She seems to be grieving the fact that she cannot convince the rest of the world (OCSD, FBI, general public) to believe her crazy stories. This has probably NEVER happened to her before. I have never once heard her beg for Caylee's return, ask the kidnappers to please have a heart and give her back, etc. etc. etc. Most grieving people do that. Lying by omission is still considered lying. If she took time to answer the question about the hairbrush she knew what she was doing. She just makes it sound so much nicer when she says she didn't intend to deceive anyone. Now I am beginning to be very suspicious about those pants that she washed, and who cleaned the car out, as well as I'm sure everyone is. She is making things worse for her daughter. She is a very diabolical person, just as I heard Casey being described, they both think that they can outsmart the FBI, OCSD and all of us. What I can't understand is why (if Caylee is her main concern) didn't she go to her daughter and say, I support you and love you but this is not about you, I want the truth, where is Caylee????

CA says luminal (sp) was used on the house....did we know that?
Yeah - at one point LE searched the house and covered the windows with black paper to block out the light.

:woohoo: I knew this was coming because in court yesterday the State said they had several CDs to give Baez. Everything they give him is public record and we can get it - through the media or our own requests - media is faster....

Bring it on!!!

The Lost Numbers had to look it up they are:

4 8 15 16 23 42

15th went with ca to Nursing Home?
16th GA last saw CA & KC?
wierd:eek:

I just tried to post this over at the 'Cindy Reacts To Email' thread but I guess it was moved over here?

I listened to the interview again for the ? time & all of this below raised RED FLAGS for me..Most of it has probably been discussed (while I was doing that & typing this post up) if so sorry!

1. She says she was asked the night before the bond hearing for a hairbrush or toothbrush when LE came over (about the correct date on the camera) but on a video I found last night & posted in another thread re: search warrant they said those items along with a oral thermometer were taken on a prior search warrant..CA also claims there was only 1 search warrant (when the clothes were taken) so what's the REAL deal?..

2. She says Lee had to take all of KA's stuff from TL's apt because in the 2 hrs LE spent over there prior to Lee they failed to even think about asking for her stuff..So they went over for what purpose exactly?

3. She says LE didn't want any of the receipts..They didn't want them that first night & she had to keep asking them if they did for weeks after that..When they finally did want them 2 or 3 months later by then SHE had asked JB if he wanted them & he did..I thought she said LEE gave them to him in the same taped interview where LE said she still had not produced the receipts they were looking for..Why didn't she come clean about where they were all that time they had been requesting them when she claimed they weren't..Confused? lol

4. KA said she borrowed hair straightener from Zanni but that's really AH according to CA & neither Amy or KA look like they would have ANY need for that like the Hispanic nanny probably would so when exactly did CA catch on she was a fake?

5. Caylee used an inflatable bed at the Nanny's (whoever that may be) so if she spent so many nights there why bring it back & forth?..Where did KA sleep?..All Q's that should have been a RED FLAG to the A's.

6. She had a problem with LG pimping her out BUT if he came clean about the $$$ she would not have cared but then she would so which is it?

7. If LG did the same thing to DH why would TM have to ask him if he had a problem with taking LG down?

8. She just buried the hatchet with Kathy B & her only response to her releasing the damning emails just days later is she wish she had warned her (think she tried while they were out to dinner?) but that's it! Come on! lol

9. They were ambushed by the FBI but the next day she goes over to Nick Savage & is more then willing to do another pow-wow..WOW!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back