TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
any one county looking more closely?

based in Mitchell
so more activity here but officers take a lead and go out so not necessarily more activity in mitchell

Didn't know Shawn made statement about Scurry County!!!

Decent, probing questions from the reporters....but there's not gonna pry much of anything out of Sparky right now.

Sightings have turned up false.They're looking in multiple counties.Alot of things happening behind the scenes and more officers involved than before.Keeping a special eye on those persons of interests.

OH my instincts picked up that Sparky didn't want to even talk about scurry county...they must have a big lead there.

if harm has come to hailey we need to find those guilty parties and get them to trial.

what in the bloody blue blazes does THAT mean?

He's just Public Information Officer, so that's probably why he says that it is easy for him not to know much.

I think he knows everything, but can't spill it! JMO

just because curtailing media events officers are not leaving...

will let media know when things are newsworthy....

not trying to starve you but we just cant be that forthcoming due to the nature of the investigation

get guilty parties to a trial for Hailey's sake.

curtailing media events, but LE is working.
Nature of investigation...........must cross t's and dot i's.

keeping close eyes on POI's

LOL...he got a really snarky look on his face when he said, "We are keeping a **very special eye** on the persons of interest."

I think we got ALOT out of this. I did at least. What I think is LE knows whats up and they are putting the pieces together and being very careful as to what they are saying. They are saying it without saying it and it makes me sick as to where this case will eventually wind up. Poor Hailey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson