WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone ever see the profile picture that JB had put up on her christianmingle dating site? I just looked at it and it's a picture of JB leaning over her birthday cake!

Please someone tell me that she had used that picture all along and she didn't just change it for today's "special occasion"!!??!

http://www.christianmingle.com/view-profile.html?u=julia0381&link=3

I am not sure because I have not been keeping up with the dating sites (as I would like to, but I don't know how to access them)...but the information that is on this one makes my blood boil:
children: 2
children at home: 2
favorite music: no longer Justin Bieber?
favorite activities: cooking, etc.
church: weekly

:banghead::maddening::banghead::maddening:

I could be wrong but I don't think that profile is still active.

I am not sure because I have not been keeping up with the dating sites (as I would like to, but I don't know how to access them)...but the information that is on this one makes my blood boil:
children: 2
children at home: 2
favorite music: no longer Justin Bieber?
favorite activities: cooking, etc.
church: weekly

:banghead::maddening::banghead::maddening:

The part that makes me so angry with her profile is that she states she has 2 children and wants more. :banghead: She couldn't even take care of the 2 she had. :maddening: Julia makes me think of that felon in FL that got off thanks to a clueless jury...except the felon had only one precious little girl named Caylee.

Some people should not be allowed to reproduce.

The part that makes me so angry with her profile is that she states she has 2 children and wants more. :banghead: She couldn't even take care of the 2 she had. :maddening: Julia makes me think of that felon in FL that got off thanks to a clueless jury...except the felon had only one precious little girl named Caylee.

Some people should not be allowed to reproduce.

I totally agree, Bree. Even if this was posted an amount of time ago, she still never meant those words. :banghead:

The judge expressed concern about getting both sides to agree on a parenting plan and set March 30 as the date to make a decision on custody and visitation.
This is just maddening. One of her children goes "missing" on her watch; she endorses the other to go into the care of the father sexually and physically "abusing" her; she cannot be bothered to attend a custody hearing meant to end this little girl's limbo...

And the judge still affords her another opportunity to potentially secure visitation and/or custody! GRRRRR!

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/crime-law/solomon-metalwala-attorney-frustrated-over-plan-da/nLPyb/

This is just maddening. One of her children goes "missing" on her watch; she endorses the other to go into the care of the father sexually and physically "abusing" her; she cannot be bothered to attend a custody hearing meant to end this little girl's limbo...

And the judge still affords her another opportunity to potentially secure visitation and/or custody! GRRRRR!

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/crime-law/solomon-metalwala-attorney-frustrated-over-plan-da/nLPyb/

Meanwhile LE is sitting on their behind. If she was charged with something regarding M we wouldn't be discussing when she is going to get visitations.

Meanwhile LE is sitting on their behind. If she was charged with something regarding M we wouldn't be discussing when she is going to get visitations.

Amen jjenny!! I couldn't agree with you more!

BBM:

Just like the Powell case, I don't believe any parent who's child (or spouse) disappeared should ever be allowed visitation. I now extend that to supervised since I know how well that worked out for Josh (NOT)!

While I think supervised visitation (or none) is not used often enough, and that supervised visits should occur under a certain set of circumstances (at a neutral location, a third party supervises, no leaving with the child, guard present) that's far too extreme. Children and spouses do vanish without a parent or spouse being responsible.

Another day with NOTHING??!!! :maddening: :banghead:

Bumping for my main man!!! Bump! Bump! Sky!

Wishing you were safe at home with your Daddy and sister!

194661-sky-metalwala.jpg

:sigh:

Sky is just gorgeous. Who couldn't fall madly in love with those big brown eyes? I love him and I've never even met him!

Try as I might I just will never understand parents who harm their children. Not when you look into their innocent, trusting faces. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member