Canada - child abandoned at bus stop, Surrey BC, Dec 20 2014

Snoopster

Reaction score
Surrey RCMP are trying to locate the family of a toddler who was left alone at a bus stop this morning.

Staff Sgt. Joe Johal confirmed that a young child, approximately 2-3 years old, is in custody of the Ministry of Children and Family Development after he was found at a stop at 152nd Street and 64th Avenue around 11 a.m. today.

http://globalnews.ca/news/1738098/young-child-abandoned-at-surrey-bus-stop-government-investigating/?hootPostID=34e919d04cccbf350cee61a702d4a40a

While this is so sad, I think back on other cases where parents killed a child and I said, " if you can't handle them just drop them off somewhere safe and someone will take care of them. Just don't murder them or abuse them."

So thank you to the person who simply left this young child where they could be found and taken care of by others.

untitled5.png

Bless his little soul.

He has a poppy on his jacket too. So cute.

He has a poppy on his jacket too. So cute.

I noticed that too. He seems well dressed for the weather, so I think his parents care about him. Hopefully just a temporary loss of temper and a wise move to not act too strongly on that emotion.

I just read on twitter that a missing person website had been informed that his parents have been identified. Hopefully they will get the support that they need.

Good luck little fellow! Hugs.

What is the weather like in Surrey today? I heard that he was found wearing a bathing suit and it was the people that found him that bought him a change of clothes. I thought he was left in a bus depot like a greyhound station but he was actually left outside at a bus stop right on a very busy street. That scares the crap out of me. What if he wandered into the road?? I'm glad he is safe.

I was trying to say this is sickening about this child. Back in October I called 911 because a man was beating his little boy in parking lot of Lowe's. He appeared to be taking out rage on this precious child. He saw me calling police and started yelling at me. I told dispatch I will wait in Lowe's. I never found out how it turned out. Man left with child in backseat and a spaced out female in passenger seat. He was sitting in parking lot for a minute or two opening and slamming his car door.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back